My BBW Taken In Hand

Glad you're enjoying them as much as we did taking them! I have several ideas, but I am not sure me ego will allow them to happen. I guess I am new to the whole 'Master's idea. But I am learning to embrace it.

Yes, I am liking being the master of my wife. Quite enjoyable really. :devil:

"Master" Raja. Has a nice ring to it!! :D

Good Morning!

And sexy, pervtastic Happy Valentine's Day! Anyone have any exciting plans for this holiday for lovers?

I was awoken this morning to a hot cup of coffee, homemade banana muffins and a sweet card. :rose::kiss::heart:

I know that I can't do much for Valentine's Day, but I still have a few surprises left. *EG* :devil::rose:x12

He'll enjoy that. He's liking been Master of his wife. This thread was his idea and he's enjoying seeing you guys respond. Though, got a few messages from guys who did more than just look...with yummy details...at my pics. I asked him how he felt about strange men jerking off looking at his wife. He laughed for a minute, then said, "Actually, I hadn't realized that would happen until now!" But the devilish look on his face tells me he likes the idea. LOL

Hell I wish I could be there while you two were going at it so I could jerk off in front of you.

Awwwwww. Isn't.that sweet!

I am single.so my.plans consists of laying low.and staying.home.

Part of the reason I love you!
:rose::kiss:
Hell I wish I could be there while you two were going at it so I could jerk off in front of you.
I'm thinking more you handcuffed to a chair at the foot of our bed...so you watch, but no touchiness. See how hard we can get you before you are whimpering for release.:devil:

Hmmmm...we are going to have to set you up! Shouldn't say things like that to a hopeless romantic! LOL

You can always hoist a few brews and celebrate the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. LOL
Hope find that special someone. Took me a while to find mine!

I'm thinking more you handcuffed to a chair at the foot of our bed...so you watch, but no touchiness. See how hard we can get you before you are whimpering for release.:devil:

Hmmmm...we are going to have to set you up! Shouldn't say things like that to a hopeless romantic! LOL

Someone Handcuffed at the foot of the bed. Hmmmmm. That does give one room for thought and reflection. :devil:

Yes please! My track record is not the best! Lol!

You can always hoist a few brews and celebrate the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. LOL
Hope find that special someone. Took me a while to find mine!

That is what I most likely will be doing! As the regular bars will all be empty tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day to My Pet, I love you :rose: x24

(and the other ladies on the thread as well. ;) )

A surprise VDay dinner is progressing nicely. Steak, mashed potatos, corn with chocolate chip cookies for desert.
And she doesn't know I'm off work tonight!'! :devil:

Happy Valentine's Day to My Pet, I love you :rose: x24

(and the other ladies on the thread as well. ;) )
I love you too.
A surprise VDay dinner is progressing nicely. Steak, mashed potatos, corn with chocolate chip cookies for desert.
And she doesn't know I'm off work tonight!'! :devil:
Very nice surprise! And delicious dinner too! And while the homemade cookies were good...I'm looking forward to my real dessert....Raja's beautifully hard, delicious cock. As a thank you to him too of course.

"Go me"?

What is this? A football game?!? LOL

Have to get some pics tonight too...we are falling behind.:cool:

Ok, if its football the what's the extra point??

Mmmmm, more pictures! Always another good thing / time!:rose:

You know this is sad right? We are sitting next to each other on the couch talking in Lit.

Extra point will be me licking you clean after I swallow every drop.:devil:

Yes please! My track record is not the best! Lol!
I know a few single ladies...but they are all down here. And most of them think a sub is a kind of sandwich. LOL
That is what I most likely will be doing! As the regular bars will all be empty tonight.
Have one for us! We're stuck at home watching NCIS. Enjoyable since we are together, but definitely not cum in your pants exciting. LOL
OH HELL YEAH!

I'd go for that...
I know you would....why do you think I said it.
:devil:

And here is the Vday pictures as promised. Hope you all had as much fun as we did! :devil::nana:

More are in the works, will have them posed by tomorrow sometime. :D

Attachments

• VDay 001.jpg
    VDay 001.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 740
  • VDay 003.jpg
    VDay 003.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 751
  • VDay 013.jpg
    VDay 013.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 935
Have one for us! We're stuck at home watching NCIS. Enjoyable since we are together, but definitely not cum in your pants exciting. LOL

I'd rather be watching NCIS...

I know you would....why do you think I said it.
:devil:

Because you are a deliciously evil woman who likes it when I reveal how kinky I want to be?

Back