MWM BI seeks same for online conversations

novicewriter123a

Experienced
MWM BI but no experience, sadly, for decades, seeks similar for online conversations.
ME: 6 foot, 150 pounds, tall and skinny with a beer gut that is not That noticible, nice red hair.
Interested in ladies but also interested in nice men. My dream would be to be with a married guy who maybe had
experience with another guy but it's been years ago, or always thought about it. Someone who is willing to fully give
and fully receive.
YOU: Similar. Would love to have a fun safe experience even if that was words on a screen.
Serious interest, drop me a note.
Novice

MWM BI but no experience, sadly, for decades, seeks similar for online conversations.
ME: 6 foot, 150 pounds, tall and skinny with a beer gut that is not That noticible, nice red hair.
Interested in ladies but also interested in nice men. My dream would be to be with a married guy who maybe had
experience with another guy but it's been years ago, or always thought about it. Someone who is willing to fully give
and fully receive.
YOU: Similar. Would love to have a fun safe experience even if that was words on a screen.
Novice
Pm me

and fully receive.
Novice
Very similar here ~ 42 mwm

and fully receive.
Novice
I’d definitely be interested in some on line fun. Let’s chat

and fully receive.
Novice

and fully receive.
Novice
I am bi white married to woman with Alzheimer's and we no longer have sex. But I do manage to find guys for sex from time to time. I have learned to really enjoy sucking cock and have been a bottom for many guys in the past. I used to travel;l all over the US on business which gave me the opportunity to invite men to my hotel room where I would please and satisfy them, anyway they wanted me to. Always enjoy sucking cock and being sucked....totally enjoyed it all.

Back