Most/Least read categories?

On the other hand, going to a site named Literotica looking for non-erotic stories is probably not a common thing to do for most people...

You know, I'm going into non-erotic looking for home repair tips or at least knitting patterns, and I just KEEP BEING DISAPPOINTED!!! ;-)

You know, I'm going into non-erotic looking for home repair tips or at least knitting patterns, and I just KEEP BEING DISAPPOINTED!!! ;-)

Of course, you're being disappointed. Those questions are answered in the "How-To" category. :D

And if you want advice on what to do for toe fungus, you post your question right here on the AH.

Usually, I prefer well-written, plot-filled stories. I don't find too many of those here, but the ones I do find are commonly in the NonHuman/Sci-fi/Fantasy genres.

Usually, I prefer well-written, plot-filled stories. I don't find too many of those here, but the ones I do find are commonly in the NonHuman/Sci-fi/Fantasy genres.

It's because it's expected. I know that in a few of the 'discriminating' categories you can find some really incredible stories. If you post a GM story anywhere but GM, it gets flamed, so there are some longer stories there. Ditto with incest, TS/CD, Mature, and a few others.

GM is like a mini-sphere of the entire literotica website. You have incest, mature, noncon, romance, scifi, fantasy, toys and masturbation, anal (duh)...

The only one you don't usually get is lesbians :D

It's because it's expected. I know that in a few of the 'discriminating' categories you can find some really incredible stories. If you post a GM story anywhere but GM, it gets flamed, so there are some longer stories there. Ditto with incest, TS/CD, Mature, and a few others.

GM is like a mini-sphere of the entire literotica website. You have incest, mature, noncon, romance, scifi, fantasy, toys and masturbation, anal (duh)...

The only one you don't usually get is lesbians :D

Maybe, but a lot those aren't my cup of tea. A lot depends on personal preference too. If it ain't yer kink, yer not gonna read it... No matter how good a story it might be.

Back