More Spread-eagle bondage

THIS is starting to irritate me...
Same. *giggles

I saw the pic before it got removed though.
I wanna get used like that in the nature, thats just so HOT!

Omgggg Imagine some perv walking by while I was bound to the tree and wide open like that! Oh all the possibilities.....

Not sure if I would play a victim or beg that perv to fuck me lol 🤔

I would go for victim that wants to get used and fucked HARD lolol 😈 *giggles and runs away

reblogme-15708-zxdFzc2UuT.jpg
Looks ready....and willing.

I absolutely love both of the above pics but the thing that really turns me on in a strange sort of way is that these women (and others) both consent to being bound and no doubt used sexually when totally helpless. My SO who I hope can trust me implicitly cannot let go herself and submit to the same sort of treatment. Such a pity as I feel we are missing out on so much fun, or perhaps I am just some sort of perv?

I absolutely love both of the above pics but the thing that really turns me on in a strange sort of way is that these women (and others) both consent to being bound and no doubt used sexually when totally helpless. My SO who I hope can trust me implicitly cannot let go herself and submit to the same sort of treatment. Such a pity as I feel we are missing out on so much fun, or perhaps I am just some sort of perv?
I wish I had someone to tie me up and use me sexually. Someone I could trust, Id be a good slave I think. Sometimes when im dressed slutty and sucking cock I pretend Im bound and being forced to submit and please.

Back