More Spread-eagle bondage

ouchfeelsgood

Sane pervert
Spread, just not eagle. :cool:

e9fd81410bf7733e0ef46fd1c13625e2--open-window-restraint.jpg

Nice view! (both out of, and in to the window) ;)

Mod edit: This is a continuation of a thread that can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadows and Light

SpreadeaglewithRope.jpg

His shadow draws her to him.

If asked, she could not have said where the light was that cast this darkness, how it was that a shadow encircled him. These things do not matter to her.

A dark side. Lighter touches; his hands tying gently. His smile hurting her like this discipline.

Both matter, the pain is the same; although she has a tendency to arch her back so that her bottom lifts, while her smile pushes back her own shadows to show.

Arch words; a thigh slapped. Dark and light collide as he puts her on display.

Another show as she spreads in his shadow.

SpreadeaglewithRope.jpg

If asked, she could not have said where the light was that cast this darkness, how it was that a shadow encircled him. These things do not matter to her.

A dark side. Lighter touches; his hands tying gently. His smile hurting her like this discipline.

Both matter, the pain is the same; although she has a tendency to arch her back so that her bottom lifts, while her smile pushes back her own shadows to show.

Very poetically sensual. You have a very arousing way with words. ;)

SpreadeaglewithRope.jpg

I kind of want to fall asleep in a dorm room all of a sudden :devil:

I just realized that this thread is now at 5000+ posts. It will be archived soon. I hope to see all you kinky people in the next iteration.

read

The shocked look on my face when the guy I met in the bar informed me that he was gonna take me home and tie me spread eagled to the bed and fuck me until I couldn't walk.

attachment.php

damn! women are so tough to read!! How are we supposed to know whether or not you like the idea???;)

Time for you married bitches to realize: He didn't marry you for your conversational skills!

Fuck conversational skills (oh, if only, right?).

This married (sometimes a) bitch realized long before the married part happened that he wanted me for my stellar rack and my willingness to pretty much do anything to get his cock in my mouth.

Oh, and I can cook some damned fine food. That, too.

Married bitch, out. :)

Last edited:
Back