More of Naughty Author???

Thumper

Literotica Guru
HMMMM The new pics of Naughty Author seem to look like pics of Ken...or his freind
smile.gif
Read some of your stories Melody...Very tasteful...I liked After Bath especially
biggrin.gif
Can ya guess why? Keep up the good work. Later

Wow.... and to consider that I truly believed Melody_Lane had reached the very heights of elegance, poise, beauty and demure sexiness in her last post...

She's dolled herself up as a penis!! O fluttering heart be-calm yourself... Melody, this guy is yours.
biggrin.gif

Oh what a gorgeous woman!!

Melody I have to admit that you in my opinion look so great!! You have such a nice face, and I'm a sucker for darkhaired women too!! wow
biggrin.gif

For the rest of you, on boy, to be able to softly caress all of your body, that would be such a pleasure!!

ShyGuy

PS. please keep the pics comming!!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by ShyGuy68 (edited 03-20-2000).]

Melody_Lane.
*jaw hits floor with a loud smack*

Damn you're beautiful girl.

*reaching over and closing Xander's mouth*

Ditto girl...you've got it going on...and you've also got mail
biggrin.gif

Be naughty author, be naughty...hehehe

*reaching over and reopening Xanders' mouth*
Kinda like that look.
wink.gif

Now, men...what am I going to do with all of you? I surely can't go around the world just smothering all of you with kisses, can I? (rhetorical guys, you can't ask that of me.
biggrin.gif
)
Just really, you guys are the sweetest, nicest, and bestest..even if it isn't a word. You guys have defined it. Thanks for all the flattery.
melody

Well you are a very pretty young woman for sure.
Originally posted by Xander:
Melody_Lane.
*jaw hits floor with a loud smack*

Damn you're beautiful girl.

OK...Glad to see the mix up is corrected!!! Damn she's HOT!
smile.gif
All that beauty and BRAINS too!My favorite combination. And certainly better than lookin at Ken's friend
biggrin.gif
No offense Ken.....Any more coming soon Melody? I'll send more if you will LOL
biggrin.gif

Ha...oc....g..t a...and...outt..m..mout...
*flexing jaw* Ah, that's better.

Originally posted by Melody_Lane:
Kinda like that look.

*Big Smile*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

....me.ody_..ane....ca..do..it....eel...uch..etter...
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Xander (edited 03-21-2000).]

Remember that scene in the "Abyss" where Ed Harris is slowly losing his ability to type coherently until it's all just gobbledegook? Xander, WTF? LOL. I know that last post made sense to somebody...

Melody, very nice, sweetie. AND you're a Jersey Girl? I'm from smack dab in the middle of the Garden State myself. Bruce Springstein Country. Highway 9 and all that. Love them Jersey Girls.

Yeah Dixon I remember that scene. Somebody did tell me I was way out on deep waters.

Anyway, I justed typed it as I said it out loud.

Try saying: Havoc get your hand outta my mouth.

And: Melody_Lane can do it, feels much better.

Without closing your mouth. Then it will makes sense.
LOL

Melody Lane you take a fantastic picture! Totally natural and uninhibited. Look forward to future posts!

They took you out of the picture
Originally posted by melody_lane:
Kinda like that look.
wink.gif

Now, men...what am I going to do with all of you? I surely can't go around the world just smothering all of you with kisses, can I? (rhetorical guys, you can't ask that of me.
biggrin.gif
)
Just really, you guys are the sweetest, nicest, and bestest..even if it isn't a word. You guys have defined it. Thanks for all the flattery.
melody

You guys crack me up. Really, in stitches!

And jersey girls are the Best..aren't we!?!
wink.gif

On a less than happy note...I had to ask laurel to unpost my pics. My guy was not too keen about showing myself on the net. Of course, there's always email. (grins devilishly)
Well men, keep making me smile
biggrin.gif

Xander, you're too cute!!
Dixon..my heavenly man...Smooches to you handsome!

melody

Sits down hitten with the fact that it's not possible to see Melody Lane's pic's anymore
frown.gif

Darn I know I should have copied them to my harddrive before they got removed.

Oh Melody Lane, I'll just have to try to remember how you look! (I just hope my memory will be able to draw the mental picture!!!

ShyGuy
wink.gif

I have to agree with shyguy, it is a crime that your boyfriend didn't approve of it. Oh well, I too will have to dredge up the mental picture of you, as I said before you are a very sexy lady.....and I couldn't enough of seeing your pictures.....

Arkane

OK email it is....:0
Here is mine Wabbit89@hotmail.com
Lookin forward to some surprises! LOL

Sorry to have caused all the upset...although it is a little flattering. I'll email ya guys the first pic I posted..since that one wasn't too revealing. Hope it suffices.

thanks for being so sweet.
smile.gif

melody_lane

Man that whole "You never know what you've got until it's gone away" hoo-ha has really come back to bite us on the butt. Now I'm annoyed. I'm gonna be annoyed all day. Not annoyed at you Melody_Lane - not at all. But.. you know how it is. I agree Shyguy, why the heck did I not copy the pics to my hard drive??!! ~thinking~ except that wouldn't have worked considering that my hard drive totally died last Friday... now I'm rambling aimlessly.... Man I'm annoyed... ~goes off looking for a hard surface against which to bash his head~

First time post here. You all have sure hit the nail right head, I came across these pics of melody_lane and thought that I could use those pics as wallpaper! I came back a couple of days later and tried to find them, I thought that I was losing my mind. I searched for 45 min. trying to re-locate them. Melody_lane I must admit that you have one of the finest bodies on this planet (I'm glad to see that it's real too.) PLEASE tell your man that noone here wants to debase you, just admire and compliment what he gets to enjoy everyday. Thanks

I don't know about one of the finest bodies on the planet...but hey-if you insist.
wink.gif

I guess I could talk to my baby, ya know, beforehand this time...and see what he thinks. I know that he really doesn't want me showing my tits off thoough. So, anything I would post would surely just suit to tease you guys. But, come to think of it-I kinda like the thought of that
biggrin.gif
Well, keep ya posted!
melody_lane

[This message has been edited by melody_lane (edited 03-29-2000).]

Back