Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

How about we chat about boobs? Mmmm... boobs. We all agree they’re awesome, right? :cattail:

attachment.php

I think you'll have no trouble getting a consensus on that thought. And in your case, not only is that accurate, but the rest of your body is nothing to sneeze at either ... ;)

How about we chat about boobs? Mmmm... boobs. We all agree they’re awesome, right? :cattail:

attachment.php
Id really really really like to talk about your boobs

But... i do also.. incase YOU didn't know.. have a real fascination for underbum

Shit, I'm away for a day and this thread explodes. :eek: I mean, I wish I had something interesting, witty or just original to say, but unfortunately I have to be a sheep and echo what everyone else is saying: not only do you have a way with words, but you have a way around a camera, too.

boobs. We all agree they’re awesome,

I happen to think the rest of you is pretty awesome too.

I'd rape you.

I would be unapologetic
And violent.

Just to prove to you
That I could

And that I could
For my own
Selfish
Sexual
Reasons.

I like cum.
I like the thought of cum in my mouth,
The way it feels
Almost like a thickened liquid that then dissipates like a smattering of microscopic bubbles...

I really like the taste of cum.
The way the flavor sits on my tongue,
Coats my throat
And makes me want more immediately
...to try and suck or lick or fuck more out of you.

It would be silly to say I could live on cum alone, but I have been known to be a bit silly...

I like this one...I can see it and it is sexy! :rose:

It’s alright. I know I’m difficult to understand.
I know that everything in my brain doesn’t make sense to everyone else.
I know that it doesn’t have to make sense to anyone else.
No one else needs to “get” me.
No one else does...
I may be too warped
Too twisted internally
Even to you I look
So ugly sometimes... until the chainsaw you wield cuts into my abdomen
And my hands reach, outstretched toward you
As I feel my internal viscera crash to the ground at our feet.
All I hear is the growling
And see red covering my field of vision of your handsome face as it quickly changes to black
And my pain is gone
And I am no longer existent
And that feeling of dissociation from reality is so very gorgeous
That you finally see my true beauty.
And I am
In that moment,
As you gaze upon me,
Broken on the ground,
Your favorite piece of art.

This is a moving piece, but dark. The imagery is powerful, Moochie!! :rose:

I fucking love boobs.

Chat over?

Boobs, tits, breasts, knockers, bazoomers, fun bags, barm cakes, milk bottles, puppies, hooters, jugs, orbs, taters, bouncing buddhas, pillows, ear muffs, duds, melons, baps.

Must be plenty more, but my mind is blank now.

To want to release the inner beast in someone who is just simply the right person must be so liberating and as I read this accompanied by Kurt gorgeous pained voice it makes sense
Great post :rose:

I love nirvana for their seemingly effortless ability to make you sing along for years before realizing what the lyrics say... the song was originally what started me down the road to this piece of writing. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I want to take you for a drink and check that you are ok, from one women with fucked up thoughts to another, :kiss::heart:

Awe, I’ll have a cuppa with you anytime, but I also promise I’m alright.

…………..

Sometimes second thoughts are better than none.

I know where you are coming from. You want a ‘safe’ rape, without the physical and mental damage that happens fo real. You just want that unexpected being manhandled aggressively, clothing ripped off and held down to be taken hard and fast, no let up until the aggressor is satisfied and just walks away.

Can’t say I fully agree with it, but I understand.

Not quite what I meant, actually. To me, what you’re describing is just rough sex. Which is great, but not what I was talking about in my original post. As far as agreeing with me, there’s no need, just as there’s also no need to understand everything I say. I am alright with being complicated and misunderstood by the masses. I’m not always palatable, and I know that.

No matter what you write, you always evoke a response. Is it always the same? No... but that's what makes your writing so intriguing, illuminating and very thought provoking. I have said before you evoke feelings in me with your words, not always are the feelings positive, but the way you write should be recognized as being able to illicit a response in the reader.

I hope you have a good night Moochie... I'll be thinking of you in all kinds of ways tonight.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::kiss:

I think you’re right that I do often illicit emotional responses with my writing. Someone once likened lit to a place to share the thoughts that they didn’t feel appropriate for Facebook or other social media... I think I like that thought, but then I wonder whether sometimes my thoughts are not even appropriate for here.

I'd rape you.

I would be unapologetic
And violent.

Just to prove to you
That I could

And that I could
For my own
Selfish
Sexual
Reasons.

:heart:

I enjoy it when you express your thoughts, your desires... so many do not and end up wishing they had... As I have said before, I do enjoy your thread...:rose:

So glad you’re here and enjoying things still. Who knows where we’re off to next?! This brain of mine has quite the crazy tangents at times.

*Wonders what color that bra is* (very nice by the way!)

We’ve actually seen this bra before... I can be rather predictable in that nature and this is a comfortable bra, so I wear it often (it’s purple).

Definitely a very cute bow in your hair Moochie :heart:

As stated above, responses are always illicit-ed by what you write. This is definitely on the more arousing side of things. The thoughts of this being my cum are definitely all through my fantasies at the moment. :eek:

The imagery here is very profound. With my love of horror films, it almost reminds of an 'artist' who kills to make their art. In this scenario you would be the female love interest who lasts until the end of the film, only to find out that the man you love is the serial killer known as 'The Artist'. Your writing here describing the final scene of the film. (Trademarked lol)

Yes, some lightening up is nice too. Boobs. I :heart: BOOBS!!
I read that you asked someone their favourite part of boobs, and you said nipples. I completely agree, though I would add in the areola as well. Mostly because I love playing with them simultaneously. I love to lick around the nipple, flicking my tongue across the nipple. Sucking the nipple into my mouth, nibbling, licking and sucking on it. Also, with several nerve endings in the nipple and areola, there are women I know who can orgasm just from nipple stimulation/play... and I find that VERY arousing.

I hope you have a good night Moochie... I'll be thinking of you in all kinds of ways tonight.
((HUGGLES))

I love horror films too. I really like being scared or afraid... it is akin to feeling a great first drop of a roller coaster.

I knew you would have something very sensuous to share when I brought up the topic of breasts. You definitely enjoy that particular part of the female anatomy and don’t keep that to yourself *wink* thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

Oh they are awesome alright. Yours are beyond awesome, they look just perfect. You also have outstanding taste in lingerie, I see. To answer your later question, nipples are indeed the best part of the breast...although they are pretty spectacular in the entirety

I will never say that any part of me is perfect, but thank you for your sweet compliments. Breasts are definitely spectacular.

I think you'll have no trouble getting a consensus on that thought. And in your case, not only is that accurate, but the rest of your body is nothing to sneeze at either ...

I thought having a topic most would agree on was a good transition from one where no one was comfortable... seemed to make sense at the time. Thanks... did you need a tissue in case of future need to sneeze?

i'll only ever bust my nut heheheheh

*chuckles* you’re just too easy.

I feel very good things about you x

I know, Doll.

Id really really really like to talk about your boobs

But... i do also.. incase YOU didn't know.. have a real fascination for underbum

Hmmm... I think, considering our past, I have picked up on your love of bum and especially underbum. *huge grin*. I get the hint and will post some bum soon.

Shit, I'm away for a day and this thread explodes. :eek: I mean, I wish I had something interesting, witty or just original to say, but unfortunately I have to be a sheep and echo what everyone else is saying: not only do you have a way with words, but you have a way around a camera, too.

*laughs* no worry about wit or whatever here, just say what you want and enjoy (I do... or try to). Thanks for being so sweet, Darling.

boobs. We all agree they’re awesome,

I happen to think the rest of you is pretty awesome too.

I’m so happy I’ve found a universally agreeable topic! *whew* and thank you for being so sweet.

Bewbies are nice, but I’m far too distracted w/that most kissable tummy

Hehe! My tummy used to be one of my favorite physical attributes, but after my child was born, the stretch marks and excess skin make me less likely to show it off. I’m glad you think it looks good in this picture... I tend to agree.

I like this one...I can see it and it is sexy! :rose:

Cum is always sexy. *wink*

This is a moving piece, but dark. The imagery is powerful, Moochie!! :rose:

*singing* Hello darkness my old friend... 🎵

They sure are awesome! :devil::rose:

Totes agree!

Boobs, tits, breasts, knockers, bazoomers, fun bags, barm cakes, milk bottles, puppies, hooters, jugs, orbs, taters, bouncing buddhas, pillows, ear muffs, duds, melons, baps.

Must be plenty more, but my mind is blank now.

You have listed so many... this could be a new playground game if someone wanted to take the time to start it “names for bewbs” or something like that... hehe.

That we agree they are awesome is beyond any doubt, now can we rip that pretty bra off now?

:rose:

I like that I have already teased you to the point of wanting to rip things off me... that makes me happy.

Awe, I’ll have a cuppa with you anytime, but I also promise I’m alright.

I know you are lovely, my protective momma instinct kicks in sometimes. Lit is probably not the place for that...:rose:

Thanks for sharing the sexy pics, your stomach as me wanting to kiss and nibble all over it. Hope I can be that forward. Have a great night and thanks again.

I’m super tired, so I’m not going to say much... it’s just, on this particular day, I must say

3.1415926535 :D

Sleep

You’re so very Important.
I know you are.
You’re like the unobtainable key at the end of the most arduous dungeon... and yet, I seem unable to use you.
You are just out of my reach
Behind your own bars: I can see you, reach in, but not wrap my hands around you.

How do I get you to be mine?
Offer up a change in my chemistry?
I can try that,
But I fear it will cause us to meld together and I will never be able to leave you when it is necessary.
What if I try to exhaust every other way to you?
This may also work, but my body isn’t what it used to be, and working it that hard without help may cause unwanted repercussions.

Quit causing me such pain.
It feels like anguish to be here
Without you
When you’re so very close.
Needing you
And hearing your sadistic laugh at me from across the room
Making that longing for you grow stronger.

I want to be able to seduce you.
To have you
Come to me
Instead of being forced every time to find my own path to you.
I want you to venture closer to my embrace.
Allow me to hold you, just for a moment.
Feel my body melt into you through the barrier that divides us: consciousness.

Attachments

• E0D9A3D3-52D9-48C1-B139-9ECD9A99D190.jpg
    E0D9A3D3-52D9-48C1-B139-9ECD9A99D190.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7
I know you are.
You’re like the unobtainable key at the end of the most arduous dungeon... and yet, I seem unable to use you.
Behind your own bars: I can see you, reach in, but not wrap my hands around you.

I can try that,
But I fear it will cause us to meld together and I will never be able to leave you when it is necessary.
This may also work, but my body isn’t what it used to be, and working it that hard without help may cause unwanted repercussions.

Without you
Needing you

To have you
Come to me

And connections of consciousness can be the hottest connections of all. As always dear girl your words stimulate the parts others words cannot hope to reach, wonderful. The visual stimulation got me too :rose: xx

I know you are.

I can try that,

Without you
Needing you

To have you
Come to me

Now you're speaking to my soul. Sleep is that cruel temptress that is so hard to obtain. Very eloquently put Moochie.
The shared picture of your lack of sleep, is a visual stimulant of it's own variety. While it does convey the frustration of the hunt for sleep; the desire to cuddle up with you and hold you in my arms also comes to the forefront of my mind.
((HUGGLES))

It takes a special sort of lady to celebrate Pi. but by looking at your shape pie is not part of your diet.

Back