Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

You should know I wore a cute bow in my hair today.

attachment.php

Very cute!! :rose:

I think the fantasy and the role play of rape, can be hot and can be fun, but I think the real time experience of rape is horrible, and demoralizing and has more to do with power than sex:rose:

It is that power I am after... not the fantasy. I don’t want hot. I don’t want fun. I want horrible. I want demoralizing. I want objectification. I want to NEED aftercare (usually I don’t). I want to really feel used to know what that’s like. I don’t want it with just anyone though, and I don’t want to know it’s happening until it is... this maybe is a confusing concept because of the terminology.

Well now, that sounds like quite the job you have. I don’t know if I would ever be comfortable in control of such heavy machinery myself.... I once was in a union with some longshoremen who operated cranes and they were a different breed. Definitely fun, but very intense.... I see you much more lighthearted than them, but perhaps it is context of interaction?

P.S. I will always apple if given the option... sinning on another level is just a perk *wink*

Oh no, I don't drive the crane Moochie but maybe I should. Why? The crane assistant, they called him the Oiler but I called him the Crane Fluffer, started at $80k. The actual driver was probably making double that amount.

It was my basement the less light-hearted men were plumbing the depths of for a couple of weeks. In retrospect that just sounds very wrong.

I agree, true blue collar, get your hands dirty and earn your money the old fashioned way (through hard work) types are a different, and dying, breed these days. It was funny to watch most of them try to use a computer. :rolleyes:

Cheers

P.S. Good to know some people got in the Sinning line when hobbies were being handed out. :D

I want to know what it’s like
To be just fucked by you.

No.

Not just fucked.
Not just taken...
Raped by you.
Willingly raped.

If that’s a thing, I want it.

I want to be and feel so used by you to entirety.
Disregard me as a person.
I am a hollow shell of fuck meat for all you should care.
Rape my mind with your negligence and disinterest before you rape my body with your lust and greed for nothing more than your own satisfaction.

I can be an object in this instance
For you.

I’ve searched myself and know: I want this.
I want to unleash the inner beast in you
And feel what that is really like.

So, rape me.

To want to release the inner beast in someone who is just simply the right person must be so liberating and as I read this accompanied by Kurt gorgeous pained voice it makes sense
Great post :rose:

It is that power I am after... not the fantasy. I don’t want hot. I don’t want fun. I want horrible. I want demoralizing. I want objectification. I want to NEED aftercare (usually I don’t). I want to really feel used to know what that’s like. I don’t want it with just anyone though, and I don’t want to know it’s happening until it is... this maybe is a confusing concept because of the terminology.

I want to take you for a drink and check that you are ok, from one women with fucked up thoughts to another, :kiss::heart:

Thoughts as I try to fall asleep

I like cum.
I like the thought of cum in my mouth,
The way it feels
Almost like a thickened liquid that then dissipates like a smattering of microscopic bubbles...

I really like the taste of cum.
The way the flavor sits on my tongue,
Coats my throat
And makes me want more immediately
...to try and suck or lick or fuck more out of you.

It would be silly to say I could live on cum alone, but I have been known to be a bit silly...

Last edited:
I know where you are coming from. You want a ‘safe’ rape, without the physical and mental damage that happens fo real. You just want that unexpected being manhandled aggressively, clothing ripped off and held down to be taken hard and fast, no let up until the aggressor is satisfied and just walks away.

Can’t say I fully agree with it, but I understand.

It’s alright. I know I’m difficult to understand.
I know that everything in my brain doesn’t make sense to everyone else.
I know that it doesn’t have to make sense to anyone else.
No one else needs to “get” me.
No one else does...
I may be too warped
Too twisted internally
Even to you I look
So ugly sometimes... until the chainsaw you wield cuts into my abdomen
And my hands reach, outstretched toward you
As I feel my internal viscera crash to the ground at our feet.
All I hear is the growling
And see red covering my field of vision of your handsome face as it quickly changes to black
And my pain is gone
And I am no longer existent
And that feeling of dissociation from reality is so very gorgeous
That you finally see my true beauty.
And I am
In that moment,
As you gaze upon me,
Broken on the ground,
Your favorite piece of art.

How about a pic to lighten things up?

How about we chat about boobs? Mmmm... boobs. We all agree they’re awesome, right? :cattail:

attachment.php

Attachments

• C2ECB6D3-6E4E-47FE-AF3E-37DD296871C2.jpg
    C2ECB6D3-6E4E-47FE-AF3E-37DD296871C2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 76
Yep. They're awesome. And I've been digging the reads to be found here.

I fucking love boobs.

Chat over?

Hmmm... good point. It’s rather a boring chat when you put it that way. Oh! Oh! What’s your favorite part about boobs? I like nipples because of the opportunity they offer in just existing. I also like the feel of them in my hands. And how they have their own weight on a woman. I like squeezing them and watching her eyes go wide.

Hmmm... good point. It’s rather a boring chat when you put it that way. Oh! Oh! What’s your favorite part about boobs? I like nipples because of the opportunity they offer in just existing. I also like the feel of them in my hands. And how they have their own weight on a woman. I like squeezing them and watching her eyes go wide.

I like nonchalantly circling the areola and then pinching the nipple between my thumb and forefinger while something as tedious as watching television is happening.

I enjoy getting sneaks at them when I’m. Not really supposed to.

I enjoy the feel against my chest.

Crawl toward me. Because I love that picture.

Just be confident enough to chill with me topless.

Yep. They're awesome. And I've been digging the reads to be found here.

agreed then. And thank you! :D

I like nonchalantly circling the areola and then pinching the nipple between my thumb and forefinger while something as tedious as watching television is happening.

I enjoy getting sneaks at them when I’m. Not really supposed to.

I enjoy the feel against my chest.

Crawl toward me. Because I love that picture.

Just be confident enough to chill with me topless.

I also like the sneaky peaks at them... I’m a girl, so it’s a bit easier for me to get away with it.

Crawl toward you? I could probably work something like that out.

As far as chilling topless, when should I expect you over? ;)

I enjoy it when you express your thoughts, your desires... so many do not and end up wishing they had... As I have said before, I do enjoy your thread...:rose::kiss:

I want to know what it’s like
To be just fucked by you.

No.

Not just fucked.
Not just taken...
Raped by you.
Willingly raped.

If that’s a thing, I want it.

I want to be and feel so used by you to entirety.
Disregard me as a person.
I am a hollow shell of fuck meat for all you should care.
Rape my mind with your negligence and disinterest before you rape my body with your lust and greed for nothing more than your own satisfaction.

I can be an object in this instance
For you.

I’ve searched myself and know: I want this.
I want to unleash the inner beast in you
And feel what that is really like.

So, rape me.

No matter what you write, you always evoke a response. Is it always the same? No... but that's what makes your writing so intriguing, illuminating and very thought provoking. I have said before you evoke feelings in me with your words, not always are the feelings positive, but the way you write should be recognized as being able to illicit a response in the reader.

You should know I wore a cute bow in my hair today.

attachment.php

Definitely a very cute bow in your hair Moochie :heart:

I like cum.
I like the thought of cum in my mouth,
The way it feels
Almost like a thickened liquid that then dissipates like a smattering of microscopic bubbles...

I really like the taste of cum.
The way the flavor sits on my tongue,
Coats my throat
And makes me want more immediately
...to try and suck or lick or fuck more out of you.

It would be silly to say I could live on cum alone, but I have been known to be a bit silly...

As stated above, responses are always illicit-ed by what you write. This is definitely on the more arousing side of things. The thoughts of this being my cum are definitely all through my fantasies at the moment. :eek::eek:

It’s alright. I know I’m difficult to understand.
I know that everything in my brain doesn’t make sense to everyone else.
I know that it doesn’t have to make sense to anyone else.
No one else needs to “get” me.
No one else does...
I may be too warped
Too twisted internally
Even to you I look
So ugly sometimes... until the chainsaw you wield cuts into my abdomen
And my hands reach, outstretched toward you
As I feel my internal viscera crash to the ground at our feet.
All I hear is the growling
And see red covering my field of vision of your handsome face as it quickly changes to black
And my pain is gone
And I am no longer existent
And that feeling of dissociation from reality is so very gorgeous
That you finally see my true beauty.
And I am
In that moment,
As you gaze upon me,
Broken on the ground,
Your favorite piece of art.

The imagery here is very profound. With my love of horror films, it almost reminds of an 'artist' who kills to make their art. In this scenario you would be the female love interest who lasts until the end of the film, only to find out that the man you love is the serial killer known as 'The Artist'. Your writing here describing the final scene of the film. (Trademarked lol)

How about we chat about boobs? Mmmm... boobs. We all agree they’re awesome, right? :cattail:

attachment.php

Yes, some lightening up is nice too. Boobs. I :heart: BOOBS!!
I read that you asked someone their favourite part of boobs, and you said nipples. I completely agree, though I would add in the areola as well. Mostly because I love playing with them simultaneously. I love to lick around the nipple, flicking my tongue across the nipple. Sucking the nipple into my mouth, nibbling, licking and sucking on it. Also, with several nerve endings in the nipple and areola, there are women I know who can orgasm just from nipple stimulation/play... and I find that VERY arousing.

I hope you have a good night Moochie... I'll be thinking of you in all kinds of ways tonight.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Oh they are awesome alright. Yours are beyond awesome, they look just perfect. You also have outstanding taste in lingerie, I see. To answer your later question, nipples are indeed the best part of the breast...although they are pretty spectacular in the entirety ;)

Back