Mobsters wife and the bad cop Affair (closed)

He was slobbering all over her cock. He could feel saliva running down his chin, and dripping off onto his stomach as he sucked her. Her cock was deep down his throat, and as he gagged on it, he had trouble breathing, but it was worth it to have her cock in his mouth. As he rubbed his clit, he felt her pull her cock from his mouth. He tried to move towards it to keep sucking it, but before he could, he fell hard onto his back. He was still toying himself as she chastised him. She was intimidating standing over him like she was, and before he knew it, he felt her heels driving into his chest. He was grunting and sighing, slightly in pain, but nonetheless aroused as she walked across him. "Mistress, will you give me permission to toy my clit and ass while I suck your cock?"He curled his toes like a slut feeling the arousal of her powerful figure, walking across him, stroking her cock like a goddess. He could barely talk, but she was right, he was a horny fuck toy and he wanted to get permission to toy himself, because he knew it wouldn't be long before her cock was in his mouth and he wouldn't be able to resist. She then slowly sat down over him, rubbing her pussy and ass across his nose and lips before shoving her cock roughly down his throat, hitting his gag reflex, making his face even messier. He felt her cock sliding quickly in and out of his mouth, "aghh, ack" he was gagging and slobbering all over her cock, his face was completely covered in his saliva. His cock was so hard as he squirmed around in pleasure, almost unable to breath as she squat over him with her cock down his throat. He loved the smell of her moist pussy by his face as he continued sucking, and he could feel the juices dripping off and mixing with the saliva on his face.

She was fucking his throat roughly. She loved hearing him gag. She hit his chest hard as she fucked his throat harder. "Take my cock you little bitch." She said as she digged her nails deep into his chest. She pulled out of his mouth. "Now little horny bitch you can touch yourself." She said before ramming her cock deep in his mouth. She forced her cock all the way in his throat. She was scratching his chest as she fucked his throat harder. She fucked his throat for a while then she get bored. She slide off him. She took the strap on off. She sucked on the strap on before pushing it into his ass. "Now I want you to eat my pussy and then my ass." She said sliding onto his face. "Now lick bitch." She said.

He could hear her fucking his throat, and the cackling of her shaft colliding with his bubbling saliva. He loved the feeling of her shaft sliding in and out from his slutty mouth. He rolled his eyes back in pleasure as he felt her nails dragging along his chest. He could feel the slight sting as she almost broke skin, and his veiny cock bulged. Her cock was going as far down his throat as it had ever been, and it took great discipline for him to be controlling his gag-reflex as he was.

He was pleased she gave him permission to touch himself, and at that he began rubbing his cock as she continued to fuck his face. Though he only did it softly, because he didn't want to cum too soon. His face was a sloppy mess as she pulled her cock out of his mouth only to shove it back in even further. He was under her complete control as she continued scratching his chest, it was starting to hurt, which made his cock harder. So he wouldn't cum, he went about his aroused state by slightly toying his ass instead as she continued fucking him. But it wasn't long before he had her fat cock back in his ass, and he took the hand he was toying it with to slowly penetrate his ass with her cock. He had his legs slightly up in the air as he was fucking his ass and licking her moist pussy. He could feel her grinding in rhythm to his licks as he tried to drive his tongue as far as he could into her pussy. As he did this, he took his free hand and slowly pressed against her asshole, circling around the puckered hole before slightly driving it in as he continued licking her sweet pussy. He then slide his head back a little bit, and slid his tongue into her delicious ass hole, eating it delicately as he continued furiously fucking his hole.

She loved seeing him fuck his own ass with the strap on. She was grinding against his tongue as he licked her pussy. She bite her lip moaning. She closed her eyes grinding harder on his tongue. "Oh god yes." She cried out. She opened her eyes looking down at his ass. It turned her on so much seeing him fuck his own ass. "Good little bitch fuck your ass for your mistress." She said. He took his free hand and he slowly pushed his finger against her tight little hole. He pushed his finger in still licking her pussy. "Oh god you dirty bitch give me what I need." She said reaching down and slapping his cock hard. He slide his head back a little bit to her asshole. He slid his tongue in her ass. He was tongue fucking her ass it felt so good. She squirted on his face little. She slide off his face. She pulled the cock out of his ass. "Stay there." She said. She went to the cupboard and got out a new strap on that was bigger then the other one. She walked to him and put him on his knees. She showed him the new strap on which was one you strapped round your head. "Now your going to fuck me with this strap on. If you make me cum I'll let you fuck me." She said before putting on him. She laid back on the bed her legs spread wide. She waited for him to crawl forward and fuck her pussy.

He loved the sweet taste of her asshole as he drove his tongue in and out, playing around the walls of her hole. He could feel her wet juices flowing on to his face, making for a very arousing sensation.He felt her pull the cock from his ass. He got on his knees and strapped the new dildo to his face. He crawled over to her, and put the dildo into her pussy. He drove it in and out, grabbing her ass cheeks as she wrapper her spread legs around his head, and he indulged further. He could feel her squirm as he drove the large cock in and out of her pussy with his face. Again, he finger-fucked her asshole as he played in her pussy. The sensation as well as the smells greatly arousing him.

He slide the dildo into her and she wrapped her long tanned legs round his head pulling him closer so the dildo would go deeper in her pussy. She was so wet for him. She loved the feeling of him fucking her with the dildo. "Oh god yes slut. Make me cum and you can fuck me properly." She said looking at him fuck her pussy. She was squirming on the bed as he fucked her harder and deeper. She felt his fingers slide into her asshole it felt so good having him finger her ass as he fucked her pussy hard with the dildo. "Harder bitch." She said gripping to the bed as she thrusted her hips forward.

Back