Seemingly loving wife callously disregarding husband's feelings and laying a current or planned affair on him suddenly

ackwardsb

Virgin
I love those stories where the husband is totally caught unawares by an ostensibly loving wife who shoves her proposed or actual affair in her husband's face with the promise to go back to how things were when it's done. Women who, once exposed (sometimes voluntarily as a way of coming clean, but further deepening the pain inflicted) claim to love their husbands but nonetheless revel in the details of the pleasure they are (or will be) having, often contrasting that pleasure with the inferior pleasure/experience offered by the husband.

There's something about the intentional infliction of (emotional) pain and torture on the husband by a woman who acts like she otherwise loves him that I find intoxicating. There are some great stories on this site that belong to that genre, but always looking for more.

All part of the infidelity/cuckolding theme and its multitude of manifestations. It does happen the other way round...

Personally I'm not into this theme unless it's deserved. Most of the extra-marital relations in my ficverse are of the consensual swinging polyamory variety. I do have one blatant cuckolding story and a few borderline ones, though. May write more someday. If so, trust me, they will be deserved and proper for the characters. I have been a cuckold and know how shitty it can make you feel- at least I am content to let the offender go.

I wouldn't want to be the husband. I'm captivated by the idea that a woman can be so infatuated with another man that she hurts or ignores those she loves, even while planning to go back to them when the affair ends. That she intentionally acts in a way to please her lover knowing how much pain it causes her loved ones. "Februrary Sucks", "The Bridge", etc.

Personally I'm not into this theme unless it's deserved. Most of the extra-marital relations in my ficverse are of the consensual swinging polyamory variety. I do have one blatant cuckolding story and a few borderline ones, though. May write more someday. If so, trust me, they will be deserved and proper for the characters. I have been a cuckold and know how shitty it can make you feel- at least I am content to let the offender go.

Yes but people have to learn to separate the real world from the imagined one.

Indeed, easier said than done for those who have been through some hurtful real world experience which a story theme may touch on... but it always has to be remembered that what was a "shitty" experience for us in the real world may actually be an enjoyable fetish for others in the imagined one.

This inability to remember the difference keeps coming up as a problem on SI.

Bertolt Brecht paid people to carry placards around the auditoria where his plays were being performed stating "remember this is just a play".

Yes but people have to learn to separate the real world from the imagined one.

Indeed, easier said than done for those who have been through some hurtful real world experience which a story theme may touch on... but it always has to be remembered that what was a "shitty" experience for us in the real world may actually be an enjoyable fetish for others in the imagined one.

This inability to remember the difference keeps coming up as a problem on SI.

Bertolt Brecht paid people to carry placards around the auditoria where his plays were being performed stating "remember this is just a play".
And some plays are cautionary tales or satires. It's fine to moralize about them. Just be aware, morality trolls, your comments will be deleted and your negative ratings blocked in my case. And you will be called out for the irony if you do such things on an adult website where you were warned. We already know the possible consequences of our attitudes, also. FYI. Or at least, we should.

I have to agree with MontagnesEstatiques…I find cuckold stories to be sad and not erotic. With that said, there is a place for it in stories, I just prefer to read stories more erotic and sexy in nature. I’ve personally never been cuckolded, and I’m ok with the wife sleeping around in a story if the husband is ok with it. However, those cheating and sissy husbands with no balls don’t do anything for me. If you tell me upfront the story has cuckolding in it…I will simply move on. However, if you don’t and I waste my time reading until the event…I will rate the story poorly. Just being honest here and I wish there was a non-cuckold category for stories. Now, I love femdom, wifedom, forced feminization, forced bi/gay, lost bet, pegging, and other sexy stories involving a strong wife getting the better of her husband…I just want it to be because she loves him or still loves him, but needs to teach him a lesson, loving revenge or etc. I need more of those stories!

I love those stories where the husband is totally caught unawares by an ostensibly loving wife who shoves her proposed or actual affair in her husband's face with the promise to go back to how things were when it's done. Women who, once exposed (sometimes voluntarily as a way of coming clean, but further deepening the pain inflicted) claim to love their husbands but nonetheless revel in the details of the pleasure they are (or will be) having, often contrasting that pleasure with the inferior pleasure/experience offered by the husband.

There's something about the intentional infliction of (emotional) pain and torture on the husband by a woman who acts like she otherwise loves him that I find intoxicating. There are some great stories on this site that belong to that genre, but always looking for more.
You"ll be suprised to know it happens in real life.

Back