MissLabelled’s Sunday Story Time

MissLabelled

I ❤️ Boobs
If you are not a fan of reading, this thread may not be for you.

They say a picture is worth 1000 words and while that may be true, I am still a big fan of the story that led to the image being created. As such, I was thinking of attempting an “every Sunday is a story, with the accompanying photo” thread. Now I’m not sure how successful I will be in this endeavour, there are a lot of Sundays in a year, but it’s worth trying.

Pull up a chair, stay a while.

I met her at a Sunday Brunch Munch. A misfortunate name perhaps, but its existence led to our meeting so I can’t be too negative towards it. She appeared to be alone, and having been in her position before, I approached her to make introductions. The food was bland but the conversation grew spicy, quite quickly. She knew what she was looking for; and it all fell squarely outside of what I was capable of offering. Thankfully that didn’t stop us from exchanging phone numbers so we could continue this conversation over text.

Our texting was irregular but consistent enough that we didn’t entirely lose contact with one another. This all changed when the group that hosted the munch announced their next “kink play party” event. Her message came quickly following the announcement and it was to the point: “Are you going to the party? I’d love to go with you and would be too nervous to play with anyone else.”

And this is how my first topping journey began. We met with a person who had topped me numerous times prior and he agreed to accompany us to ensure everything was done safely. I’m also quite confident he wanted front row seats to this show! Limits were discussed, green/yellow/red system was implemented, and after care plan was created. And the day of the party happened. And it was glorious but you’re not interested in that, are you?

👀

Last edited:
I met her at a Sunday Brunch Munch. A misfortunate name perhaps, but its existence led to our meeting so I can’t be too negative towards it. She appeared to be alone, and having been in her position before, I approached her to make introductions. The food was bland but the conversation grew spicy, quite quickly. She knew what she was looking for; and it all fell squarely outside of what I was capable of offering. Thankfully that didn’t stop us from exchanging phone numbers so we could continue this conversation over text.

Our texting was irregular but consistent enough that we didn’t entirely lose contact with one another. This all changed when the group that hosted the munch announced their next “kink play party” event. Her message came quickly following the announcement and it was to the point: “Are you going to the party? I’d love to go with you and would be too nervous to play with anyone else.”

And this is how my first topping journey began. We met with a person who had topped me numerous times prior and he agreed to accompany us to ensure everything was done safely. I’m also quite confident he wanted front row seats to this show! Limits were discussed, green/yellow/red system was implemented, and after care plan was created. And the day of the party happened. And it was glorious but you’re not interested in that, are you?
Beautiful!

Great story, super hot pic. 🔥

Great story and pic. I like the combination.

I think I'm just hooked.

Now and again I find myself feeling vulnerable, wondering what would have happened if I had not changed the trajectory of my career. It feels ridiculously long ago now. At one point in my life I was a working photographer. But the photography disappeared under a tsunami of filling contracts, replying to inquiries, bookkeeping. Not to mention that your artistic freedom gets ripped from you with clients that simply want you to repeat the same things you’ve already done when all you want is to be able to create something new, something original. It created a Pavlov’s dog situation where every time the camera was in my hand, I would be filled with deep feelings of anxiety. So I gave it all up and returned to what I had studied in school.

On this particular day I found myself in a hotel room, travelling for work, and I was on the phone catching up with a friend who was still working as a photographer in the US. He said something that struck deeply despite it being it being a simple statement: “I miss seeing your work.” He went further, saying that because he was entrenched in the work he was doing, he enjoyed seeing the work of his other photographer friends as this was his way of escaping the confines of the style he was known for.

All I had was my phone but I wanted to capture the moment where this vulnerability washed over me, where I wondered if I had made the right decision. I wanted it to feel moody, to feel longing, to feel exposed, to feel like I was looking for this piece that was missing from me. This incredibly important piece of wanting to create.

This story isn’t sexy but it does mean quite a lot to me. The photo was taken this past summer. And after 10 years of my cameras sitting unused, I have since started creating again for no other reason than to fulfill me.

👀

Last edited:
Now and again I find myself feeling vulnerable, wondering what would have happened if I had not changed the trajectory of my career. It feels ridiculously long ago now. At one point in my life I was a working photographer. But the photography disappeared under a tsunami of filling contracts, replying to inquiries, bookkeeping. Not to mention that your artistic freedom gets ripped from you with clients that simply want you to repeat the same things you’ve already done when all you want is to be able to create something new, something original. It created a Pavlov’s dog situation where every time the camera was in my hand, I would be filled with deep feelings of anxiety. So I gave it all up and returned to what I had studied in school.

On this particular day I found myself in a hotel room, travelling for work, and I was on the phone catching up with a friend who was still working as a photographer in the US. He said something that struck deeply despite it being it being a simple statement: “I miss seeing your work.” He went further, saying that because he was entrenched in the work he was doing, he enjoyed seeing the work of his other photographer friends as this was his way of escaping the confines of the style he was known for.

All I had was my phone but I wanted to capture the moment where this vulnerability washed over me, where I wondered if I had made the right decision. I wanted it to feel moody, to feel longing, to feel exposed, to feel like I was looking for this piece that was missing from me. This incredibly important piece of wanting to create.

This story isn’t sexy but it does mean quite a lot to me. The photo was taken this past summer. And after 10 years of my cameras sitting unused, I have since started creating again for no other reason than to fulfill me.
You are gorgeous.

Wonderful photo and story. I am glad that you are beginning to create again to fulfill yourself. There is no better reason than that :love:

Good for you. Never give up they say so onwards and upwards. With such an incredible body,your initial inspiration is right there.😎

Outstanding view

You have such a gorgeous body ☺️

A fun story and a gorgeously sexy photo. I'm glad to have found your thread.

I fully understand your retrospective and a tinge of regret or wonder as to “what might have been”. I think that has happened to many: we hit a career crossroads and then have to decide which direction to go. For me it was academia or a more traditional career (better pay etc), and I opted for the latter.

I love that the interest and love of photography never totally left you. Perhaps you needed to take a more indirect road to get to where you are now—you appreciate it more.

I love the concept of this thread, and the story - you’re doing something you enjoy! I look forward to following this journey 😊

I fully understand your retrospective and a tinge of regret or wonder as to “what might have been”. I think that has happened to many: we hit a career crossroads and then have to decide which direction to go. For me it was academia or a more traditional career (better pay etc), and I opted for the latter.

I love that the interest and love of photography never totally left you. Perhaps you needed to take a more indirect road to get to where you are now—you appreciate it more.

I love the concept of this thread, and the story - you’re doing something you enjoy! I look forward to following this journey 😊
Thanks for stopping by, and for sharing your thoughts. I hope you find yourself in the same situation as I do, where I don’t think I made a bad decision, it was the decision that needed to be done at that time. But there is always the “what if” and on some days, that is what we dwell on.

Thanks for stopping by, and for sharing your thoughts. I hope you find yourself in the same situation as I do, where I don’t think I made a bad decision, it was the decision that needed to be done at that time. But there is always the “what if” and on some days, that is what we dwell on.
Absolutely.

The way I see it, we do what we think is best at the time—hindsight is always 20/20. Life is often a series of compromises and unexpected turns and events (some good, some bad), that unpredictability is what makes life interesting.

You’ve rediscovered your joy of photography and creativity.

I don’t wish to diminish the emotion of this lovely story at all.

But your ass ain’t nothing to overlook neither. If you’re making a list.

Back