Mischief Makers - Reborn

Are the lips

nether lips

exercised

when you grin ?

Will have to wear my HRM in the morning and see, but alas the siren call of my pillows has become too strong to deny...

Sweet dreams and sticky fingers, gentlemen...

*slips into the cabin as silent as a thief and sits on the floor in front of the fireplace, legs outstretched, to stare into the flickering flares while trying to coax the images that keep swirling in her mind to settle long enough to be put to words*

*Stops by and leaves some roses on the counter for Angelz before finding a empty seat to plop down in fir a while.*

Sorry I missed you, amc. Was a super royally sucky week of epic proportions... And that's after I've had time to recover. :eek:

*eases the door open and slips inside*

Hoping to get some writing in tonight... Before fingers are too rusty to work.... :rolleyes:

*comes breezing in carrying a stack of partially written on papers and stops at the sight of an unexpected visitor*

Well hello, stranger... Lost? :)

*comes breezing in carrying a stack of partially written on papers and stops at the sight of an unexpected visitor*

Flying tacklehugs angel. "I didn't know you were even still around!"

Why hello Ms Hostess....the tuxedo I can understand...but was this top hat really necessary way out here in the middle of nowhere?

*squeals at the exuberant greeting*

Hiya handsome... Yeah, have been working my way back.

*kisses Glad's cheek*

How's it going?
"Maybe we can finally write together." a teasing smile.

I'm ok. its been a winding road for myself but as always it always seems to wind back to Lit, its a crazy rollercoaster here, but somehow I keep getting back in line ;)

Back