Mischief Makers - Reborn

Thankee, Glad. Is good to be home. *produces a small smile at the sight of elf* Am fine from a health perspective, but the last couple of months have been... difficult.

How'bout you? How have you been doing?

Its been trying at best. Literally one of the toughest years for me, so right there with you on that. Physically I am more stable though, so theres a silver lining for both of us.

Aye, I keep trying to remind myself that things could be so much worse - the whole "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" crap. Tired of being stronger though. :rolleyes:

Now if I can find my way back here on consecutive days and get some writing / playing in, that would help.

Heard that. I had to force myself to write again. It has helped. No rush but know our story is here for you whenever you can post.

*steps in and looks around with a hint of confusion*

I swear I smell cookies..

*heads to her favorite couch for some quiet time*

*Looks up and lets out a huge sigh of relief and grins*

Oh thank Cerberus! I'll need all the help I can get finishing off this monster batch of cookies!

Awesome to see you back here Angel! :D

I slipped into her place to leave her a basket of goodies.

It was filled to overflowing with wine, cookies, coffee, cheese, artisan bread, grapes and candies. I hoped she might remember me.

“ Welcome home Angel” :rose:

yeisha!!! I remember you! It's been so long - I do hope that you are happy and well? :rose:

Mari! I remember you of course! :rose: This is so exciting :);)

How are you? I’m hanging in there. Please pop into one of my threads Or the China Pearl , so that we can chat and catch up.🌺

*Hugs you*

Last edited:
Darn it - just when I thought things were calming down, work went nuts again. I am so sorry I missed everyone (especially the two lovely ladies who I haven’t seen in ages!).

Running a couple of errands this morning to hopefully minimize crowds but I hope to be back later.

Hugs to all!

Well that was an interesting drive home last night....almost white-out and a complete slip-n-slide. Yeesh!

Me too. It was a little touch-and-go there, but I didn't slide anywhere I shouldn't have

Back