Mischief Makers - Reborn

Snickers.... sure yep, well I guess if the zombie apocalypse happens, the vibes will help distract you from what's to come.

Some of us are afraid of the things that go bump in the night and working flashlights are necessary

Heh. Some of us are the things that go bump in the night.

*grins wolfishly*

I'm thinking you're more of the Casper the Friendly Ghost variety, fr33k... :p

He'll be hard to see with all your batteries in other devices other than your flash light, though.

Doing well here, Glad. How about you?
Well they are ruling out cancer so far. Two different endoscopies and a CT scan later. Now they're talking chronic inflammation as in colitis or Crohn's neither sound fun but sound a whole lot more fun than cancer.

On other fronts still looking for a job, for 5 months now, but I'm writing again which is a huge plus, I've missed it. Do you still write here?

Well they are ruling out cancer so far. Two different endoscopies and a CT scan later. Now they're talking chronic inflammation as in colitis or Crohn's neither sound fun but sound a whole lot more fun than cancer.

On other fronts still looking for a job, for 5 months now, but I'm writing again which is a huge plus, I've missed it. Do you still write here?

Holy moley, didn't realize you were facing all that. Certainly hope it's the lesser stuff even if it's a pain. Have seen too many cancer diagnoses this year. Fingers crossed, Glad!! :rose:

Holy moley, didn't realize you were facing all that. Certainly hope it's the lesser stuff even if it's a pain. Have seen too many cancer diagnoses this year. Fingers crossed, Glad!! :rose:
Thank you sweet. I have my fingers crossed as well. Not sure I'm enthused about how I have to administer medication to treat this issue though :(

Ha! Tipsy means I had one too many free margarita at the hotel bar tonight and it's taking way longer for me to type than it normally does :p

Mmmhmmmm

Although I'm still trying to decide if I should be flattered or insulted. A guy that was seated next to me and my coworkers announced he had a nickname for me as we were getting ready to leave.

I'm not sure Miss Bootie Jabootie is something I've ever been called before. 🙄

*sneaking in for a break from flurry of cleaning we've been doing*

I'm soooo paying the price for another long week at work.

Back