Minx The Sphinx's Boudoir

We would like to see more of the boudoir

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have become the centre of conspiracy in Lords and Ladies, great character choice! Hahaha
I have no control yet I've somehow become the key to everything....tis strange!

*Turns to Amchentai*

We're nicknaming you Wolf then, your name is too complicated for me! And I told you everyone here was friendly

*Turns to Luna*

I'm feeling dizzy! And scared....and flattered...I have a stalker :D

You can just call me AM or AMC works too Minx
I had a stalker shortly after I signed up here.
They liked one of the first few threads I was in =)
No idea what happened to them, I had to empty my inbox and lost it a while ago.

Laughs at Bsquads comment, laying back on Moniques bed.

Scruples-shmuples!

Turns back to Luna

Welll... I'd say about 50/50 with the randomness and insanity... i just get in certain moods! Talking of scruples, having some of yours probably would be handy for me. I bite alot, it's an affection thing with me! Besdies someone will be close enough to me... and I'll see thier bare flesh just screaming for a bite... and I can't resist. :cattail:

Waves at amchentai

Well done with the quiz! I totally want to know the answer, I keep trying to work it out but my brain is fried with the heat wave over here xP

I don't think Minx wants me giving that out, so I'm sure since your here she will give you the answer.
If not I cam PM it to you later if she gives the OK.

amchentai....no worries. It doesn't seem that much to me because I never note my post count. I just type with friends until I am tired. Trust me, it's easy to do.
Especially if one only comes a couple hours a week and types up a storm a minute when they get here.

shrugs

And minxie, at least my stalking won't end badly. I just read your threads and wish i had a good enough premise to write with you!

*Blushes at Luna's comments*

I'm sure you do, I'm not overly picky...if you get on my nerves don't worry cause I'll pull you up on it, just ask Bsquad! :p

It's ok AMC you can tell them, it's been solved and they're all itching to know. You reserve the right to give it away! :D

*nodding quickly before reclining in his chair*

It's true Luna, she puts up with me and my mad Yankee nature on MSN.

I'm not gonna post it, =)
That would take the fun out of new people joining in.
So I PMed Fae with the answer ^^

falls out on the floor and dies laughing Yankee nature???

There is so much stuff going on that I can barely concentrate on the things I write now. It's why I spend as much time as I do reading others' threads.

Oh yes Luna, 'mad Yankee'. Though that's only because she's from Australia. If she were from the south I wouldn't be a Yankee, I'd be a damnyankee.

Awwwwwww Yeaaaaa.
Nicely done, I wish I could say I might have got that. But it's really unlikely.
I still can't work out how some of the clues match up xD

I'm slightly retarded though, so what gives.

Arggghhh It's soooo HOOOOT! Need to cool down...

Sly eyes

WATERFIGHT!

Pounces on the hose and starts to generously soak the other thread goers.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gets up and walks to the door turns and bows

I'll be back shortly, been putting off my shower for a bit now. I'll see you all in a little bit.

Opens the door and exits, closing it softly behind me

shakes the water from her face and jumps on Fae, wrestling her for the hose...

No more spraying....

Grins, wrestling with Luna and getting them both thoroughly drenched in the process...

You sure? You're getting wet!

Giggles at her crude joke.

Grins and grabs for the hose too, managing to turn it on Fae's face

Biatch! Get wet!

Bye AMC drop by anytime!!

Loses control of the hose as I laugh at Fae

Darlin' some of us are ALWAYS wet....

*Stays on chair, blinking in horror at the bedlam, finally reaching out, taking the ice bucket and hurling the ice water onto Fae*

Yes, I've heard that one too, though sometimes Ice can be helpful in that regard...if used properly.

Hops up from the floor and runs a wet hand over my wet hair and face. Giggling, I wring out my tee shirt and wander over to Bs.

Ice is good for lots of things....

grins

Splutters at being ganged up on by all sides, weak with laughter, shrieking at the ice water. Pulls the two girls closer to whisper conspiratively.

Now, there seems to be a certain male here who is adverse to getting his fingers damp.... On the count of three I think we need a team effort ladies...

One..... twoooo....... THREE!

Leaps up to tackle Bsquad and pin him in his chair, making sure to get water all over him!

Knocks before I enter and upon closing the door see that there is a hose in this room

Hmm who puts a hose in one's bedroom?

Takes a seat in a comfy chair again

*puts up only token resistance*

Oh come on no matter who comes out on top in this, I'm already winning!

*Leanes forward, slinging Fae onto his shoulder*

Come on, all at once or one at a time! hehe

Shrieks and laughs, hitting his back lightly in a vain effort to squirm free.

Damn it girls it was meant to be all at once!

Decides to see if he has ticklish ribs...

And of course there is a hose in the bedroom - how else would you have epic waterfights? grins at amc

I grin

I'm always supporting you woman!

Leaps into the fray, throwing ice cubes at Bs while the water sprays me and I wrestle with Bs for the hose

I look up briefly

Hey AMC, only crazy people like me :D

Shakes head a bit and smiles

No see I'm use to ya know, having build in water guns that pop out to soak anyone in the room is all, hoses seem old fashion is all.
But by all means don't let me interrupt you all.

*Squirms as Fae tickles my ribs shifts her weight on his shoulder, reaching up and grabbing a thigh to steady her*

Gah! Careful or we're both going to be on the floor! Or are your feet ticklish. *Starts tickling, then ducks as Monique starts throwing the ice-cubes*

Ow, at least the ice water was melted!

*ducks slightly as Monique tosses ice cubes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back