Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
posted these before......my favourite! very tight....slightly see through....and red bows :)

Can't believe I missed these the first time you posted, so glad I caught the second showing, simply incredible;).

Very HOT!

Seen a few of my pics here. Thanks to who posted them. Thought I'd post a coulpe to say thanks.

Men%20wearing%20panties%20str8panties-ct.jpg

Men%20wearing%20panties%20str8panties-IMG_1345.jpg

Str8panties%20Man%20wearing%20panties-604.jpg

Str8panties%20Man%20wearing%20panties-q9.jpg

Str8panties%20Man%20wearing%20panties-232.jpg

Str8panties%20Man%20wearing%20panties-190.jpg

I would love to see some monitor pics!

Thank you. I'll be posting some more this morning. Not bad for an old man!

Silvereyes,

Old or young, a cock can always look cute and sexy in panties!

As for this new batch ... WOW! :eek: From getting ready to excited was a big jump. Not that I didn't like the view. Would have loved seeing the intermediate step of excited, but still trapped behind blue nylon/satin. Sure a naked cock is mouthwatering, but so is one restrained by nylon, lace, spandex, or satin!;)

Thanks for the view! :kiss:Jenna

These pics are causing me to come down with panty envy......maybe a little retail therapy is in order:cattail:

need a little help

hello all,

i need a little help posting pics. i just found this thread and i wanted to post some pics but i dont know how.. can someone point me in the right direction? thanks in advance

The white satin with a pattern is really nice.. and what's behind them is really really nice !!

So many nice comments about my pics :) Thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxx how can I repay you all? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back