Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to be a big fan of seeing a man nice hard cock in a pair of girly panties.
i walked in one time on a bf of mine wearing a lace thong of mine stroking his dick and ever since then it has been a huge turn on of mine!

I happen to be a big fan of seeing a man nice hard cock in a pair of girly panties.
i walked in one time on a bf of mine wearing a lace thong of mine stroking his dick and ever since then it has been a huge turn on of mine!

Good to hear another female voice agree on this!

hmm wish someone had of walked in on me:)

attachment.php

todays knicks :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_9837.JPG
    IMG_9837.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9838.JPG
    IMG_9838.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9839.JPG
    IMG_9839.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 23
I've tried wearing panties a few times. I would order them from - panties that are made for men, so they fit better. My problem tho is that I'm a little bit overweight. You really need to be thin to look good in panties.

For me it was just the humiliation factor that was a turn on for me - like fantasizing my g/f telling me that my cock was too small to be a real cock ... she'd tell me i had a clitty cock and she'd make me wear panties and only let me please her orally. But I'm just a kinky little perv anyway ;)

I've since thrown my panties away. I'd always worry about someone finding out. But now I'm starting to want to buy some again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried wearing panties a few times. I would order them from - panties that are made for men, so they fit better. My problem tho is that I'm a little bit overweight. You really need to be thin to look good in panties.

For me it was just the humiliation factor that was a turn on for me - like fantasizing my g/f telling me that my cock was too small to be a real cock ... she'd tell me i had a clitty cock and she'd make me wear panties and only let me please her orally. But I'm just a kinky little perv anyway ;)

I've since thrown my panties away. I'd always worry about someone finding out. But now I'm starting to want to buy some again.

If you want to go for it...true most women (and men) wouldn't understand, but it's not their life...humiliation doesn have to be part of it, but if that's what works for you...

I'm not thin and they all seem to fit fine though, just gotta find the right size and style!

Last edited by a moderator:
orange panty day:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_9883.JPG
    IMG_9883.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9884.JPG
    IMG_9884.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9885.JPG
    IMG_9885.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9886.JPG
    IMG_9886.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 15
Panties feel so much better with thigh highs and a corset to compliment them

Attachments

• lit30.jpg
    lit30.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 87
  • lit28.jpg
    lit28.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 73
I saw an excerpt of Tim Curry singing in The Rocky Horror Picture Show and kinda liked it (still need to watch the whole movie). Also on Desperate Housewives I saw one of the husbands dress up in a leopard thong in an episode. I don't think I'm like super into it typically but I thought it was strangely hot in those two instances on film/TV.

todays panty :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_9887[1].JPG
    IMG_9887[1].JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9888[1].JPG
    IMG_9888[1].JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9889[1].JPG
    IMG_9889[1].JPG
    73 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9890[1].JPG
    IMG_9890[1].JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9891[1].JPG
    IMG_9891[1].JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 17
New stuff

First up is a grey mesh boyleg

The other 2 are pink. One is on the tag as Neon Powder Pink Flirty Booty Bikini, the other is Super Pink Flirty Booty Microfibre Boyleg.

Hope everyone likes as much as I do

Attachments

• grey.JPG
    grey.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 68
  • grey2.JPG
    grey2.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 41
  • New Image200713.JPG
    New Image200713.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 44
  • New Image2007131.JPG