Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
panties

its my view and every one has one and it can be different but i love panties and lingerie

if you have a slim or toned body then you will appeal to most
if you are a little heavy in places then those who are attracted to you will also be appealling.. get my drift
i have worn them for many years and the mrs thinks i look good
us men cannot help wanting to look sexy and feel sexy at the sane time... surely its not just for the ladies
you can certainly be very intermate if you swop undies with her whenfor example , you have been out for a nice meal !
who said romance is dead

r.s

its my view and every one has one and it can be different but i love panties and lingerie

if you have a slim or toned body then you will appeal to most
if you are a little heavy in places then those who are attracted to you will also be appealling.. get my drift
i have worn them for many years and the mrs thinks i look good
us men cannot help wanting to look sexy and feel sexy at the sane time... surely its not just for the ladies
you can certainly be very intermate if you swop undies with her whenfor example , you have been out for a nice meal !
who said romance is dead

r.s

Well said, Steveyray.

I think the main thing is that you have a Lady who appreciates and understands the romance of you wearing her panties.

Thanks for sharing,

Ronnie :rose:

here is my pic....or at least one of em

Attachments

• DSC00470.JPG
    DSC00470.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 229
my contribution to men in panties

Here is a pic of my cock in panties. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
here is my little contribution

thanks for all the pics guys. they really inspired me.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 235
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 237
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 259
thanks for the pics debycha! I really like the one with that awesome cock sneaking out !

Here are a few of my pics, hope you all like, interested in your comments too ;)

Attachments

• DSC00843 (Small).JPG
    DSC00843 (Small).JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC00847 (Small).JPG
    DSC00847 (Small).JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC00850 (Small).JPG
    DSC00850 (Small).JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC00882 (Small).JPG
    DSC00882 (Small).JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC00852 (Small).JPG
    DSC00852 (Small).JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 266
Here are a few of my pics, hope you all like, interested in your comments too ;)

Boing :nana::nana::nana:......Man, your cock looks so good in those nylons! How much longer did you take it, I would cum all over myself!
& that lace.....very HOT!

I wear nylons and love feeling my cock encased, so quite often wear them under my work trousers. Wear them all day, and love to wank my cock through them.

another pic of my cock in panties

Hope you all enjoy. I sure do enjoy the feel of soft panties. Makes me hard walking around the house with them under my pants. The soft silk rubbing my cockhead gets me hard as a rock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back