men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no direct experience of this issue, but a couple of couples I know swapped, if that counts... (i.e., the husbands each not only allowed but encouraged their wives to have sex with a friend)

I've had no desire to watch any of my significant others, wife or otherwise, with anyone else, but I also found myself quite indifferent to the idea of one of them cheating. Now, when she lied about it, then I got a bit irate. Maybe I'm just weird.

niCe .
Swapping is its another form but where both get another one to taste !
but is it not more curious or erotic for one to think their wife's pussy banged or liplocked with a lesbian and truly let it happen ?

sexual training

As a Dom I would not gave another man near my pet however the thought of using a bisexual female to train my pet and teach her self control by not allowing her release while the female was working her over does excite me

As a Dom I would not gave another man near my pet however the thought of using a bisexual female to train my pet and teach her self control by not allowing her release while the female was working her over does excite me

same as me !
i am not dom ,,but the thought of female kissing my wife's clit is very erotic to think and have had to implement it on her own terms !

The short answer is "Yes" it does happen. For us it took over 6 years of discussion, argument, crying, laughing and finally consensus. I can tell you it's a very intense experience for all involved. The reasons vary--over that 6 year discussion many reasons were given, from simple voyeurism to fetishism, to spicing up the bedroom. Admittedly, at first I almost wanted to leave him, as I interpreted it as him being unsatisfied. But over time I grew to understand the drivers--in fact it's given us an incredibly strong bond in our marriage, for which I am grateful.

Wife Exchange

I concur that there some men do enjoy the idea of having another man flirt with their wives sometimes visually the man on top and ramming his manhood into a moaning wife. Some take it to the next level and I have enjoyed and benefited immensely from such arrangements.

Sex is a basic need for everyone and there are some men/women who see it as a separate thing that needs satisfying

Do some husbands really allow their wife to have sex with her friends ?

Is it just a kinky idea or a erotic adventure or truly happening subject of sexy couples ?
i cant decide it properly , but i can vouch for my fantasy to see her with her girlfriend .

tell your point of view and participation in such affairs !

is our subconscious mind lurking in erotic desire to see our wife being fucked by a male or licked by female ?

I used to think that if two people loved each other they shouldn't want to share each other, yet a year or two ago I began to think differently. I realized this is very much a desire of mine to see my wife or gf fucked by another, to be with another couple, to be in a threesome, to share an orgy, . . . I've come to realize that if you love someone why wouldn't you want to share them? Why wouldn't you want for them to be happy (if such things turn them on, and they should)? It is something primal within us!

...if you love someone why wouldn't you want to share them? Why wouldn't you want for them to be happy (if such things turn them on, and they should)? It is something primal within us!

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I used to think that if two people loved each other they shouldn't want to share each other, yet a year or two ago I began to think differently. I realized this is very much a desire of mine to see my wife or gf fucked by another, to be with another couple, to be in a threesome, to share an orgy, . . . I've come to realize that if you love someone why wouldn't you want to share them? Why wouldn't you want for them to be happy (if such things turn them on, and they should)? It is something primal within us!

exactly

For sure. Jealousy is not a cool thing. I love seeing my girlfriend enjoying herself when she is getting another cock.

win-win-win!

For sure. Jealousy is not a cool thing. I love seeing my girlfriend enjoying herself when she is getting another cock.

Just want to see our girlfriends be happy, and we are happy as well, so is he (the third, or forth).

Win, win, win, win,...!

Just want to see our girlfriends be happy, and we are happy as well, so is he (the third, or forth).

Win, win, win, win,...!

It's a win for her, win for me and win for our relationship.

She loves it for obvious reasons, I find it extremely hot to watch her with another guy, and after she's done with him, we have some of the most mind-blowing sex we've ever had.

Last edited:
!

It's a win for her, win for me and win for our relationship.

She loves it for obvious reasons, I find it extremely hot to watch her with another guy, and after she's done with him, we have some of the most mind-blowing sex we've ever had.

That's the spirit! Does she come easily?! How does it look, while observing it with a stranger's cock pumping into her?!

I don't want to see my wife with another man. However, I have been with another man's wife while he watched.

I know...my hypocrisy knows no bounds. :D

That's the spirit! Does she come easily?! How does it look, while observing it with a stranger's cock pumping into her?!

Give her a nice big cock and she will cum every few minutes.

It looks very sexy because her fuckbuddy is black, the contrast in skin tones looks fabulous and you can see how much she is enjoying having her pink pussy stuffed with black meat.

The Mrs and I have had numerous " pillow talks " about her trying something like this and it never fails to get her very , very excited :) !!! She doesn't admit how much it would turn her on but I do notice hmmmm !

I definitely like the thought of seeing her with another sexy guy. Although we've never tried it IRL, our toys are fun to pretend with and she gets extremely moist from the role play too. Who knows....maybe it's in our near future.

I've often wondered if the reality would live up to the fantasy, or if there would be regrets.

but I also found myself quite indifferent to the idea of one of them cheating. Now, when she lied about it, then I got a bit irate. Maybe I'm just weird.
I found out later that mine was not only doing it, but selling it. Oddly, I wasn't as annoyed at that as I was being left out of it all. Somehow, the secrecy bothered me more.

As a Dom I would not gave another man near my pet however ...
I would think part of the Dom/Sub would be for the Sub to be lent out to others at the Dom's will. Maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back