men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, only one guy "may" have noticed and looked at her. Tits too small maybe? It's not having the desired effect...

i looked at her and the pic gave me a hard on. i would certainly make out with her while you watched. Tell us more. Height? Weight? What does she like to wear.

She sounds cute . . . i like petite girls

I would love to feel her up at the bar. Perhaps you could persuade her to wear skirts.

As of now, only one guy "may" have noticed and looked at her. Tits too small maybe? It's not having the desired effect...
Maybe they have other things on their minds-- like school work.

You might not know it, but there's a big change in the wind-- men are starting to figure out that women aren't walking around for their personal pleasure. Especially on college campuses. It's less stressful for everyone concerned, and your wife might be asking them to do something they don't actually want to do.

Just saying.

But you know what, You might think about checking out publicdisgrace.com and if you want to go that far, apply to be in a film...

Hmmm

I have watched my lady seduce women when we've been out. That's hot as hell. She's very sexy and gets plenty of attention. It's normal for guys to approach if they think she's alone. Then I show up and they slink off. I'm a little intimidating.

I've read stories of guys who hide and watch their wives get some. Exciting stories.

I have this fantasy....Mrs K is a full figured woman and doesn't seem to notice the heads that turn or just ignores them.

That said, I luv too get her in the middle of a MFM.... She isn't outside of wearing low cut tops..with spring and summer rolling in....bathing suit season

I too love to see my wife dress in something sexy, lowcut, tight, you name it. I especially enjoyed going on a recent cruise where my wife actually agreed to my request of dressing more provocatively. Our two waiters, along with our dining companions all enjoyed the view of her ample cleavage. It made for some pretty hot times back in our cabin as well.

Love to do that in restaurants too . . . wear sexy clothing and have the waiters stare at me. Then have my husband tell me what he thinks they would like to do to me. And what he would like to see me do with them.

I too love to see my wife dress in something sexy, lowcut, tight, you name it. I especially enjoyed going on a recent cruise where my wife actually agreed to my request of dressing more provocatively. Our two waiters, along with our dining companions all enjoyed the view of her ample cleavage. It made for some pretty hot times back in our cabin as well.

I too luv when Mrs K dresses in-order to turn heads..she usually wears low cut tops exposing her wonderful cleavage. I don't even have to suggest it any longer... plus, she know's i like it when her pants show her pussy outline (camel-toe heaven)

We started our dabbling in the 'lifestyle' because of this expression as a fantasy. It can be a lot of fun as long as there are no jealousy issues. I say this because even though my husband encouraged similar behaviour, it was difficult for him to be present and seeing men hit on me versus just hearing about it as an afterthought. But over time things evolved, both mentally, maturity-wise and ultimately physically.

I have this fantasy....Mrs K is a full figured woman and doesn't seem to notice the heads that turn or just ignores them.

That said, I luv too get her in the middle of a MFM.... She isn't outside of wearing low cut tops..with spring and summer rolling in....bathing suit season
The low cut tops should be outside of her! :D

(I know that it means "She doesn't mind"-- I've always loved that expression)

Love to do that in restaurants too . . . wear sexy clothing and have the waiters stare at me. Then have my husband tell me what he thinks they would like to do to me. And what he would like to see me do with them.

Such a good idea! Is it difficult to wait until finding a safe environment to fuck?!

Most people on Lit have never lived in a Muslim society where men often have more than one wife if they can afford the expense. Polyandry is just the reverse situation and probably just as natural, if rarer human condition, at least in the last several thousand years.

If you approach wife-sharing from an evolutionary psychology point of view, wife-sharing and husband-sharing is a pretty logical way to ensure cooperation in a tribal situation by creating emotional bonds with the subsequent benefits of having a group larger than a couple as the societal nucleus providing food, care and protection to mother and child, thus ensuring the survival of the tribal group.

It's easy to imagine situations, say, during the last ice age, when having two or more "fathers" would have yielded reproductive advantages... it could be very useful for two fellow hunters to sleep with and care for a single good, fertile woman, rather than competing for sexual access to her. In such a society, ritual homosexuality as part of the youthful initiation process into manhood might serve to bond males sexually early so they find sexual cooperation with females easy later.

Two or more hunters working cooperatively in the dangerous art of tracking and bringing down megafauna for food is believed to have been the norm 35,000 years ago. It's not hard to imagine that sexually sharing a woman and being responsible for feeding and protecting her and her offspring might have once been a force in shaping human sexuality.

Anthropologists have studied a number of modern "stone-age" tribes that have cultures like that described above to varying degrees.

Of course, much of the eros of wife-sharing for us post-moderns is that it still has the aura of taboo in the light of our once totally monogamous culture of heterosexual couples, where all other forms of sexuality were forbidden.

The rising prevalence of bisexual and wife-sharing lifestyles was an foreseen consequence of modern sexual liberation, at least back in the day when the consensus was that the human sexuality was divided 10 to 1 between simply straight and gay. Turns out humanity sexuality is far more varied then that. It now seems probable that in a possible future society where all or most sexual bias has been eliminated, the majority of the population would self-identify as neither absolutely straight or gay, but somewhere in a continuum between the two sexual polarities.

Wife-sharing might be as old as the hills, literally. Humans are evolutionarily predisposed to cooperation in work, in war, in song and dance, it would be hardly surprising if we are also evolutionarily predisposed to cooperate in groups erotically and sexually as well.

I've been the other guy and it was great fun. It was few years ago when I was younger but really made it better. She was around 25yrs older than me and very sexual. Her husband would come with her and watch

Ever so much

I want a well hung man to bring my hot wife to orgasm while i watch. I want her to cum over and over again begging him to cum. A fuck so good she calls hime over every day

Wife with old bfriend

Wife travels quite a bit and meets up with her regular clients. She is friendly and many men would her accomodating. After dinner and a few drinks......in a foreign land and 5 start hotel, it is easy to be led astray. Recently I found out that she has been in contact with someone who had a relationship wih her. He is married and was also her ex boss and a much older guy. I know she fancies young studs but only realise that she is open to older guys too.

Many times, I get a hard on thinking of who has been inside of her.

Do some husbands really allow their wife to have sex with her friends ?

Do some husbands really allow their wife to have sex with her friends ?

Is it just a kinky idea or a erotic adventure or truly happening subject of sexy couples ?
i cant decide it properly , but i can vouch for my fantasy to see her with her girlfriend .

tell your point of view and participation in such affairs !

is our subconscious mind lurking in erotic desire to see our wife being fucked by a male or licked by female ?

Last edited:
I have no direct experience of this issue, but a couple of couples I know swapped, if that counts... (i.e., the husbands each not only allowed but encouraged their wives to have sex with a friend)

I've had no desire to watch any of my significant others, wife or otherwise, with anyone else, but I also found myself quite indifferent to the idea of one of them cheating. Now, when she lied about it, then I got a bit irate. Maybe I'm just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back