men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

Knowing my wife. I can say with certainty that this would never happen, and I'm not sure I would actually want it to, but it's a recurring fantasy of mine to watch her down on her knees, as she gives a prolonged, enthusiastic and extremely sloppy, deep throat blowjob to a young, very well hung guy in front of a large group of interested observers. I told her of my fantasy. She laughed.

Knowing my wife. I can say with certainty that this would never happen, and I'm not sure I would actually want it to, but it's a recurring fantasy of mine to watch her down on her knees, as she gives a prolonged, enthusiastic and extremely sloppy, deep throat blowjob to a young, very well hung guy in front of a large group of interested observers. I told her of my fantasy. She laughed.

That wasn't very nice of her. :(

At least you could tell her.

I must admit I love dropping back in to see and enjoy this thread every now and again. Thanks to you all for your insights, thoughts and wishes about wife-sharing. I enjoy reading them all.

Now, a few points from the other side of the fence - me being a wife who wants to be shared, and yet still totally loves and is devoted to her hubby.

1) I totally enjoy the ability to show off to hubby with another man, and then have him join us in a threesome, but to be truthful, the eye contact I make with hubby at the vital moments with other men is the most erotic part for me. Looking my hubby in the eye as I take a stranger's cock out of his pants for the first time, engulf it with my mouth and suck, and then of course reaching down to push the head of a stranger's cock into my pussy as I eyeball hubby - all great moments of erotic delight.
2) The moment I orgasm with another man I always make sure I look at hubby and express not only my excitement, but the love I have for him letting me be pleasured by another man or men is exquisite.
3) The shower, dressing sexily, and then preparing to go out and find another lover to join me in bed while hubby watches is totally, nipple-stiffeningly, awesome!!!! We always use this as foreplay and to be truthful, heading out from a hotel room into a club or function venue knowing I am going to find a man to fuck is hot for us both.
4) Never, ever sneak around behind the other's back - we always share and know exactly what is going on, or what is planned, and that way it is always a shared, hot experience.

Here is a gif we made of me being filmed by hubby sitting in his 'wank' chair watching me fuck a guy who turned out to have a magnificent cock.

I'd love to chat with any of you about this if you feel like it.

The eye contact thing nails it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I love when my wife looks over at me while sucking someone else's cock too. It really sends a tingle through my spine.

I must admit I love dropping back in to see and enjoy this thread every now and again. Thanks to you all for your insights, thoughts and wishes about wife-sharing. I enjoy reading them all.

Now, a few points from the other side of the fence - me being a wife who wants to be shared, and yet still totally loves and is devoted to her hubby.

1) I totally enjoy the ability to show off to hubby with another man, and then have him join us in a threesome, but to be truthful, the eye contact I make with hubby at the vital moments with other men is the most erotic part for me. Looking my hubby in the eye as I take a stranger's cock out of his pants for the first time, engulf it with my mouth and suck, and then of course reaching down to push the head of a stranger's cock into my pussy as I eyeball hubby - all great moments of erotic delight.
2) The moment I orgasm with another man I always make sure I look at hubby and express not only my excitement, but the love I have for him letting me be pleasured by another man or men is exquisite.
3) The shower, dressing sexily, and then preparing to go out and find another lover to join me in bed while hubby watches is totally, nipple-stiffeningly, awesome!!!! We always use this as foreplay and to be truthful, heading out from a hotel room into a club or function venue knowing I am going to find a man to fuck is hot for us both.
4) Never, ever sneak around behind the other's back - we always share and know exactly what is going on, or what is planned, and that way it is always a shared, hot experience.

Here is a gif we made of me being filmed by hubby sitting in his 'wank' chair watching me fuck a guy who turned out to have a magnificent cock.

I'd love to chat with any of you about this if you feel like it.

Oh my what a post..

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife

My wife and I has a foursome in our twenties. I fucked his wife and he fucked mine. We finished first and I snuck to the door of the bedroom where my wife had Gary were fucking. I have never heard her moan so loudly before or since, He was huge and took forever to cum. Turned me on so much that I went and fucked his wife again. She was something, Leah could deep throat and contract her pussy like a vise.

The fact is that another man has already been in there. It is common for a woman to become hornier as she grows older. My wife got hornier as she approached 50. She said being post-menopausal she desires more pure and raw sex; sex for its own sake. She revealed to me a few days after she returned from a business trip that she had taken an opportunity to have a quickie while she was tipsy. She said she'd basically just slipped away from her friends to a quiet room with this guy whom she'd casually encountered at the bar. He unceremoniously raised her dress and pulled her panties down, and he fucked her for about two minutes, came, and that was that. She said she'd enjoyed it because of how rough he was with her and how it was exciting because it felt like cheating still.

The fact is that another man has already been in there. It is common for a woman to become hornier as she grows older. My wife got hornier as she approached 50. She said being post-menopausal she desires more pure and raw sex; sex for its own sake. She revealed to me a few days after she returned from a business trip that she had taken an opportunity to have a quickie while she was tipsy. She said she'd basically just slipped away from her friends to a quiet room with this guy whom she'd casually encountered at the bar. He unceremoniously raised her dress and pulled her panties down, and he fucked her for about two minutes, came, and that was that. She said she'd enjoyed it because of how rough he was with her and how it was exciting because it felt like cheating still.

Wow that's pretty hot !

My wife

Nice!! Want my wife to get fucked like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back