men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many of us FANTASIZE it, but how do you think you would REALLY react if it happened...

Stop and think about it really hard (no pun intended), TRULY see her with another man...

How do you REALLY feel...

I don't know why but I think I would love it . I want to see how she reacts and if she will let go and enjoy her self .

I don't know why but I think I would love it . I want to see how she reacts and if she will let go and enjoy her self .

Yeah...

I "THINK" I would love to see it, but then I might think "why won't she cut loose like that with me..."

Yeah...

I "THINK" I would love to see it, but then I might think "why won't she cut loose like that with me..."

I think our wives would react differently, or "cut loose like that...", because getting naked with a new man would be exciting for her. As great as our sex life is, the reality it has been two decades of monogamous sex for us. My wife is also in her sexual prime. Getting sexual with a new man she really likes would be right of the hook for her. I understand and welcome that.

My wife is very proprietary and I require an meaningful emotional bond for the sex to be good/rewarding. So while it would be possible for me to love both of the women involved, that alone would make it too stressful and problematic to be worth it.

Honestly, my wife would disown me for even suggesting such a thing, and both of us are very hetero so one or the other of us would have a problem based on the gender of the third party. And no, a shemale/hermaphrodite would not solve that problem...lol.

In the end, I leave those things to the safety of my fantasy life :)

Edit: This was meant for another thread, but no, I'd not want to see my wife with another man.

Last edited:
It is a fantasy of mine to suck a cock covered in her juices, so I would love to see it and suck the cock as soon as it pops out. Then onto other fantasies like cleaning a cream pie out of her from another guy. Licking the both while they are fucking. Having her tell me about how his cock felt, having her guide it into me after she had her fun. The list goes on, but generally starts with her pussy and his cock, so it couldn't happen without them fucking.

So hell yes I would! And then I get to enjoy them both!

Would love to lick some cum out her pussy other than mine. Maybe let her lick him clean for her daughter for round two

Nice video. I especially like the kissing.

Looking up and seeing your husband watching. It never gets old.

The final minute was very hot.... where there was all the tongue action and you can hear in the back ground that the husband is jacking off hard.... very hot.

I just loved the first penetration, where the husband was breathing hard and jacking as he watched his friend slowly rub his cock on her clit and then into her.... he seems to be a good fuck as he moved slowly but in the end, he really gave it to her with her legs over the top of his shoulders.

Very hot.

The final minute was very hot.... where there was all the tongue action and you can hear in the back ground that the husband is jacking off hard.... very hot.

I just loved the first penetration, where the husband was breathing hard and jacking as he watched his friend slowly rub his cock on her clit and then into her.... he seems to be a good fuck as he moved slowly but in the end, he really gave it to her with her legs over the top of his shoulders.

Very hot.

Definitely, the fact that the wife was focusing on the husband most of the time and the wife wasnt overdoing it and screaming her head off, makes it so horny...

My favorite part is when she sucks both cocks together. I bet that led to more than a few jack off sessions later between the two buddies!

I would of enjoyed sharing that cock orally with her. both of us going up and down the shaft and taking turns on the head of his dick. Or licking her clit as she takes his big cock inside.

Very hot.

I just liked seeing her enjoy herself. There were a few times when she looked at her husband to gauge his reaction, and she seemed amused at how aroused he was. I can relate. It sends the arousal right back.

I know many of us FANTASIZE it, but how do you think you would REALLY react if it happened...

Stop and think about it really hard (no pun intended), TRULY see her with another man...

How do you REALLY feel...

Most feel sick, insecure, frightened, angry, jealous, then you get (if you really do love it) the thrill of wanting him or her to have sex with another. That feeling gradually builds up and takes over the others, drowning them out in this madness.

I always wonder what the man outside marriage thinks . I mean I know he enjoys the sex but what crosses his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back