Meeting New Friends...

_Troia_

Tempting Tantalizer
I am a former purveyor of passionate people on LIT and I'm looking to make new acquaintances in 2023, please tell me more about yourself, or share a picture that best reflects you or something, I can learn about you.

I love lingerie...

Lacy .png

Hello Troia,
How nice to meet you, My name is Thom, I am a regular visitor, have been for a long time......
And I like to both lurk and post...
727036-4891509b1ddefe787c745b83acfe5dc0.jpg

love,

Thom

It's a pleasure to meet you!! :)
the pleasure is all mine :)
I see that in my hast to reply to your thread I dd not even include a compliment to the teasing picture you added... Let me correct that now :)
love,

Thom

I am a former purveyor of passionate people on LIT and I'm looking to make new acquaintances in 2023, please tell me more about yourself, or share a picture that best reflects you or something, I can learn about you.

I love lingerie...

View attachment 2199376
Hello Troia, I would be glad to make your acquaintance. I too am a previous expender of countless hours on Lit, and published under Fundareguy (check out my stories if you like). I did and still do have an interest in dares, and what people are willing to do when it is not their sole decision or idea. Though my tastes have expanded and evolved as I mature.

Very nice to meet you. 😀

Hello Troia, I would be glad to make your acquaintance. I too am a previous expender of countless hours on Lit, and published under Fundareguy (check out my stories if you like). I did and still do have an interest in dares, and what people are willing to do when it is not their sole decision or idea. Though my tastes have expanded and evolved as I mature.

Very nice to meet you. 😀
It's an honor to meet you! Kisses your cheek. I would love to make your acquaintance. :)

It's an honor to meet you! Kisses your cheek. I would love to make your acquaintance. :)
Thank you so much kind lady, taking your hand and kissing it back.

So any plans yet for rallying us passionate people here on Lit during this new year?

I love lingerie...

View attachment 2199376
Hello Troia, a pleasure to meet you. I am an Fine artist, and an occasional story writer, here on Lit. I love drawing and painting erotica, and specifically how silk reflects the light, or reveals what is beneath. So love your panties in this picture and look forwards to seeing more of the lingerie that you love. What is is about lingerie that excites you?
T.

Hello Troia, a pleasure to meet you. I am an Fine artist, and an occasional story writer, here on Lit. I love drawing and painting erotica, and specifically how silk reflects the light, or reveals what is beneath. So love your panties in this picture and look forwards to seeing more of the lingerie that you love. What is is about lingerie that excites you?
T.
The way the silk floats across my hot, soft skin. :) I would love to see your work!! :)

The way the silk floats across my hot, soft skin. :) I would love to see your work!! :)
I would love to show you. DM me if you are unable to suppress your curiosity. And I will look at digging out my pictures from hiding. I'm rather hoping you are a fan of stockings too....?

Can’t think of a photo that best describes me! Will have to find one.

Board games are always fun. Naked, or otherwise.

I love lingerie...

View attachment 2199376
Again another fine and tempting pic. I am izzie and I would love to get to know you more.

I love lingerie...

View attachment 2199376
Love your impressive leg spreading capabilities, and those sheer panties! I play on the kinkier side of the erotic spectrum. I'd love to hear about your own kinks and naughty exploits! Welcome back to Lit! :)

I would like to say Hello as well..
One can never have too many friends that think like me
Right???

Back