Medical Conference

As soon as he took her hand Will felt the pressure of her grip suggesting she was amped-up
about what was about to happen! He played on the very theme.

"I think this the perfect spot. We can really enjoy ourselves. I can't wait to get you
Melody. All day long I had these recurring thoughts of seeing your ass!"

"Interesting"

He now noticed her breathing rate had increased as they neared the table. Will would be
moving slowly, enjoying the build up. There would be no need to rush. He stepped behind
her to steady Melody by holding her shoulders. Moments later he slipped her hand over her
shorts deliberately feeling ass.

"I want you."

"OOOOOOOoo.."

Melody could not even form words. She instinctively leaned forward with her hands pressed
to the wood. Will's hands pulled her shorts down to her ankles. He quickly returned to
pull down her panties. He was being fast! She felt him removing her shorts! Then, one leg
at a time her blue underwear came off! Melody could almost feel Will's eyes!

"....that was fast."

" Move just a bit, there...perfect! "

" Uuuuuuuughhhhh, oh yes!"

Will had pressed his tongue inside her. He circled her slowly. She tried to
stay perfectly still yet moments later Melody found herself pressing backward!

Last edited:
"OOoooooo...Oooo.."

At the same moment her mind went blank while she completely disregarded keeping
watch for visitors. As for Will, he moved his tongue relentlessly only to ride it over
her waiting nub every thirty seconds. Intermediately she could feel his fingers slide
in while he rested. Suddenly, he touched his fingers there! It could only have been
intentional!

He resumed licking her and a few minutes passed before he again touched his damp fingers to her private spot!

Her words now haunted her, nothing is off limits!

"Oooooooo…..more Will...yesss..gettt me!"

Will had left her bra and top in place.

A moment later it happened again! First he moved his head back, quickly circled his finger
before touching her a bit more firmly! Melody moaned ever so faintly. Will immediately
returned to using his tongue. Melody felt confident she could hold off. His efforts were
welcomed for getting her excited but she had other things in mind. She held her lower
body in place and waited!

"Yes, Will, it's all yours! "

Things stayed the same with Will keeping a steady pace with his tongue until he purposefully
switched to using his thumb! She felt the change! It stirred her senses! Was this the
moment he would shifted to a more aggressive actions?

"AAAaaagghhhh….."

She sensed Will standing up! His thumb moved aggressively. He had caught something
of the perfect angle. His twisting action went directly over her nub. Her hootchie became
a source of intense pleasure! She could only hold her position!

"AAAAAAAagghhhhhhh…"

Her tank top was pushed up! Will's fingers worked at her bra clip and she felt it falling freely
as Will instantly cupped her breasts. Immediately there came the sensation of his tip
pressing then surging forward. His fingers pulled on her breasts as if to assist him
gaining penetration!

"Give it me Melody! Let me get you!"

"UUUuuupphh….whooooo…..O' Will you're there."

"More Melody! Take it all."

"Yess…"

At the moment his hands appeared to be enjoying more of her than his cock. His grip
had tightened as he pulled her backward against his shaft. The bottom of feet began
tingling followed by a surge in pressure traveling up her spine! He had her going!

"I want more Melody!"

He heard her moans but as her body moved so freely to take him Will's cock gained
full arousal. Now he made his move to get Melody to same level. He pulled back just
enough to move the tip of his cock to her tight circle applied just a slight amount of
teasing motion!

"OOoooo, What? WILL!"

"Feels so good!"

"Will, NO! You're getting...."

His grip on her tits never lessened. He sensed her nipples had swollen. He returned to
her pussy and entered with a quick savoring thrust. Successive thrusts had him at full
length. Melody was now all his to enjoy.

"You have such a warm pussy!"

"AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH .......OOOooooo I'm cumming!"

Playful talk and teasing had suddenly turned to Will probing her! Her priorities immediately
switched to defending herself! At the same moment his fingers pulled on her breasts
something she had always enjoyed as it gave the feeling of him using her for his own
pleasure!

"Yes! OOOoooooo...I'm so close!"

Will thrust himself as he returned to taking her pussy. She shuddered while taking repeated
launches from Will. The outside atmosphere had energized him once more. Melody could
now enjoy the moment!

" Yes! Right there! It your choice. AAAAgghhh…take me or cum on my tits!"

He favored using his right hand as he pawed at her breast! Her top, her only remaining
clothing item, had been pushed up around her neck blocking her vision. Will had never
felt so completely able to fill her!

" Ooooo..FUCK Meeee!"

She had cried out louder then she anticipated yet the result was inspire Will to even
deeper thrusts.

The sudden onset of euphoria swept of her leaving Melody unable to stave off her
feelings. She went off uncontrollably with her body tingling in many places!

"AAAAgguuuh…. FUCK ME! GET ME! You have never felt soo hard!"

Will had somehow been alerted and was already striving to remain deep inside. Why
men do that is anyone's guess, as they could make it simple and just keep a steady
rhythm.

"Yessss….good girl, now you can help me."

She stood cautiously, taking a quick survey of the area, as she took stock of what Will
was implying. She turned to see him still in place with his erection straight out. It could
be one thing! She sunk to squatting on her feet and took him softly with her left hand.
His hand rested on her head. Thankfully she was now completely out of sight protected
from view by the table. She posed a mindless question.

"Ready Will?"

Will felt the friction change as the pitch of her voice escalated. His cock literally glided back
and forth! His fingers tighten on her tits as his shaft energized itself. He remained patient
allowing Melody to enjoy the complete ride. At last her head turned.

He had a thought which quickly changed as Melody had a better one! He stepped back to
give her room and watched as she moved lower to take him first with her hand then her
mouth. There was not the usual hesitation. She slipped in quickly and began a delightful
side to side motion!

"Wwwhhooaa...."

Would she finish him like this? By looking straight down he had a decent view of the good
doctor's hanging tits!

"Ahh, no limits-remember.."

Will pressed his advantage.

The secure feeling of being hidden was tempered by Will's desire to get himself off at her
expense. While she never had minded getting him hard, at this point he was already there
and it appeared she had simply been overly quick at their coupling at the park. She needed
to get creative. And fast!

"Aaaa…."

"Good, now it's time for some real fun."

"..like what?"

Will moved to the table surprisingly lying on his back. It took Melody a moment to
contemplate what was happening then she used the bench to step up and swing over
his body. There came a tiny cool breeze to remind her of their circumstance. Quickly
she scanned in the direction of the pathway. They were safe.

"Now, take your time Melody."

"hhm, hhm...here goes!"

Will looked to be enjoying himself as she positioned herself. Once straddled over him, her
hand guided him to her wetness. Thankfully her sneakers provided sufficient traction to the
wooden surface of the table. She swished his tip in a teasing manner which tempted her
at the same time. Immediately she applied him to her clit.

"Your pussy needs it."

"Your choice--cum where you want."

She could feel a smart comment about to come out and short circuited it by taking him and
applying a soothing rocking motion.

"You want my tits don't you?"

There had been previous times when he directed her to take top. She recalled it only
happening once with her husband and that was in a dark bedroom.

Melody felt the restoration of lust immediately! As her feet made slight rising motions
her clit gripped ever so lightly to fend off his intrusive shaft. Melody felt the intensity of her
being the one in charge! She now set the pace!

"OOoooo….gawd….harder...you like doing this don't you! Putting your cock in me!
Well now you're the one getting ridden!"

She smiled knowing that Will easily saw through her intentions.

Will wasn't sure that Melody realized that her motion had a pronounced effect on her tits
which were swaying in perfect formation. They swayed back and forth but the real point
of interest were her nipples that were swelling once again. He moved his hands to her
hips and rubbed her sunlight skin.

"You gonna cum in my cunt aren't you."

"You like Melody when I fuck you hard."

"Yesss…"

"And when I touch your ass."

"Yes, very much."

It would be a love making session he would remember forever.

Her playfulness had Will worked into an induced energy level but it also brought her to
an unexpected aroused state. She began an exaggerated extend stretch slower than before
which brought him in full contact with her nub. Her eyes were now closed. Suddenly
Will's hands secured her tits!

"I want you Melody....to put your hand down there!"

"OOOoooo...where..."

"You know...do it!"

Again she slowed and opened her knees to give him a better view, then moved her
fingers to her softness. She could feel Will's thrusts. She ceased trying to hide her
heavy breathing.

"You want me cum deep inside you?"

"Yess…"

"You're going to cum again aren't you Melody?"

"Yesss...AAAAAGGhhhhhh…..Aaaahhhhhh…"

"Do it! Ride that shaft....let me fuck you...."

"OOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo…."

She felt Will pressing her breasts gently to each side and instantly went over the edge!
To make matters worse she literally froze her position leaning slightly forward clearly
signaling that he had his way. Her muscles squeezed as she coated him! Her mind
went totally blank. No words came to mind. She needed time!

For his part Will gave her the lead. Melody leaned lower to a point where Will could
kiss her. She then moved gingerly to one side of the picnic table and released him.
Will moved to one side rather quickly then turned toward her. Her legs dangled off the
table and Will stepped between them! His erection grazed her tummy!

"Lean back...."

"..are you going..to.."

"Yes...lean back...Put me in! HURRY!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAghhhhh!"

Only a second later her man slipped himself easily into Melody's waiting pussy as her
fingers took over and she felt his surge of lotion!

She took everything he had! Will had her and he knew it! He pumped off as melody's surged
as if getting what they needed most, with not a bit of slack to be seen! Melody seemed
surprised as her face filled with a joyful sense of relief!

She made no effort to move as Will enjoyed the maximum amount of pleasure before
reluctantly slipping back!

"So good!"

Melody did not immediately move. She looked at Will's dangling cock still with a bit of an
erection. He could barely move for lack of strength and she felt proud of her performance.

"Will, I never...felt like this..I came four times!"

"You were great Melody."

Will looked so totally spent. Melody ducked low and put on her bra and top then made a
teasing remark," Did you want to try my ass?" As she spoke there was a slight turn of her body
and she stepped into her underwear, followed by her shorts.

Will had shot off deep inside her and she sensed his warm seed would be soaking her
underwear on the walk back to the cottage. She turned back to find Will had only put
on his tee. She smiled as she stood lookout, confident that she had proven herself. Minutes
later they were walking down the pathway, slowly!

"I really like this park. It's like our private playground."

"No limits, remember."

"Yes, I wanted you to ravish me!"

Immediately Melody began to replay the events in her mind beginning with Will stripping her!
It was more then simply getting to her sex. Will wanted her skin to feel the gentle breeze
off the lake. He wanted her to feel vulnerable to wandering eyes. Half way down the hill he took
her hand as he walked briskly. His energy level had been restored.

"Will, I just love it when we get a bit wild."

"I remember that first time in the hotel. I saw you for the first time. I couldn't
believe how good you looked. I could barely hold off."

"You drove me that first time. It was so good."

They encountered another couple, bird watchers, as they moved to the lower level. They
were older, most likely not looking to have sex.

"Hey, you never know for sure."

They crossed the parking area and were back to the cottage in fifteen minutes.

He should have been feeling sorry for Melody for having to walk back with her pussy
full of jizz but it actually made him feel quite pleased. It got interesting as they neared the
lot and found another couple checking on wildlife. He somehow knew that love making in
the open made her nervous. He played it up big.

"Those two have been here often, We have seen them before."

"Hmmm, really?"

"They seemed to like staying hidden and allowing the wildlife to get close."

"Cool. I bet they get some great pictures."

Once back at the cottage they had a bunch of preparations to get ready for the rest
of the week. For his part Will took on the task of getting refrigerator in order as he
made shopping list. He could hear Melody doing a laundry. It most likely involved her
park clothes from earlier.

Melody had left her phone on the counter and checked it first. In a voice message Dr. Hunter
was requesting her to assist in a "double-operation" on an accident victim for the following
morning. It sounded important and Melody instantly replied.

After getting a follow-up call with the details she decided to call Irene to alert her. Irene
would be on her own doing rounds! It was a brave step yet Melody felt good about her
ability to carry it out.

She slept well that night as she contemplated how her morning would transpire.

Melody was at her desk by 7:30 and pulled out the daily chart of her patients. Ten minutes
Dr. Hunter stopped in with a quick rundown of the surgery plan which involved a hip-
replacement and an opposite broken ankle. Melody sensed that he was nervous.

"It will be Dr. Edwards on the ankle, you can assist me but be ready to switch over to
him in the event of trouble. It will be a long two hours."

"I am there."

No sooner had he left then Irene showed up, thankfully. She had brought two large
coffees. Melody took a sips sparingly as she explained what Irene was in for with the
morning rounds. Two hours in the O R meant no bathroom breaks. Irene took in every
word making Melody again proud of her intern.

She left Irene at 8:15 to scrub in.

Last edited:
Melody woke up before the alarm and Will got up as well. It left him an extra 45 minutes
to tidy up details before leaving for the hospital and he was arrived twenty early anyway. It
worked out well. He knew Melody had a particularly tough assignment and left is phone on
all day to keep posted on updates.

The first twenty minutes went well as each team coordinated with the anesthesiologist.
Melody felt a certain positive harmony in the room. She avoided looking over at the others
keeping focus on their task. In all there were seven people in the room!

At the critical point, Melody arranged the replacement joint in the proper position. In all of her
medical training she had never viewed a more ghastly scene and it took every bit of her
determination not to react. There were certain words used by Dr. Hunter that gave
everyone a sense of the operation going well.

The room itself felt warm and at last they turned on the cooling system. The last task was
the suture and she and Hunter began from opposite ends.

"There...great job..."

Dr. Hunter was actually breathing hard almost in a sense of relief. They quietly waited
for the other team before the patient was wheeled away. Melody checked the clock in
disbelief!

"11.20"

They left as group and chatted freely as the changed out their gowns.

The intensity of the morning continued as Melody placed her gown, cap and gloves
in the collection basket and strangely felt the sweat on her neck and back. Even with the
air vents in the surgery suite monitored to a low temperature she really had worked
up without noticing.

The mood remained very upbeat and Dr. Hunter displayed his thoughts of the operation
being a huge success as he thanked everyone before leaving to meet with the family. Melody
went to the third floor to get a coffee and recoup at her office. She wanted just ten minutes
all to herself. The office was empty but Irene had been there. A stack of files had been
removed which was a great sign! The day continued to get better!

Melody made quick text message for Will, then set off to check on three patients who
were ready for discharge. She knew enough to keep moving. There could be no resting
on the great morning when other tasks lie waiting. She found Irene and they finished
with the first two, then went for a late lunch. It was Irene giving the rundown of how
morning transpired.

"Sounds as if you handled everything to perfection."

Will found her text message immediately. It clearly indicated her excitement of everything
going just right. It meant he would be having a swell evening. He responded before
checking on a CT scan.

His own career path had been on an upswing. Two resident doctors had recently moved into
Chicago leaving powerful openings. He had been here five years. This was by far his best
chance for advancement. He had seen the entire process unfold for weeks. Management
had almost no choice other then hire from within or risk losing others.

By two o'clock he had worked through his case load and went on to assist in the Radiation
department.

"Be honest, how did it feel to be on your own this morning?"

"Nervous at first, but I felt confident, I kept thinking that some disaster would happen
but it all went well."

"I was sure you could do it. That how it always happens. As a doctor you are out there.
Now, how are you getting along outside of the hospital."

"Getting along, money is tight."

"Always the case."

"Do you miss your friends?"

"My boyfriend works in Aurora so that works well."

"Great"

Last edited:
The afternoon dragged on as Melody needed to scout things to do. At last her shift ended
and for once she was out the door on time. Better yet, she took nothing with her to work on at
home! Once she arrived at the cottage she went in for a well-deserved shower. Will
sent a text about bringing home dinner. Her instant response spoke volumes.

"Can't wait to see you and the food."

Back