Medical Conference

Will took his time enjoying both the view of her tits as well as her fondling of his cock, before
pulling her up to point her toward the shower. That shower had been well earned. Melody
showed her playfulness while getting him rousingly clean. The warmth of the water restored
his energy quickly making it easy for him to return the favor for her. He also used the towel
when they emerged to finish off her shower.

"I love shower time."

"It comes from our adventure in Spain last summer."

"Yes, I remember thinking it would be a great way to get a full look at you."

"Mmm,,and? Did you like what you saw?"

"Very much!"

"It suppose to get very warm for the weekend."

"Are you thinking boat or park?"

There had always been a bit of trepidation standing before the shower waiting for the
water to warm as Will had his free look at her! Making it even more intense, they both
knew her thighs were covered with leaking jizz. Will would raise the memory of their
trip to Spain frequently which reassured Melody as it was a great experience that they
both shared.

"We better do the boat, the park might have people. Wandering eyes!"

"Good thinking. We could do the park on Friday night."

He took her hand as she stepped in first, providing Will with his chance to see her butt,
something that no longer bothered her. Immediately the warm spray inspired Melody to
move provocatively. She turned slowly with her eyes closed, sharing the spray. Waiting!
Waiting for his touch!,

On Wednesday Irene and Melody used their lunch break to confer in the office. It had been a
routine morning with light traffic in the ER and there had been a large number of discharges.
Melody went through the checklist while Irene sat across the desk.

Irene had proven to be a superb young doctor easily moving through residency. Melody enjoyed
having her assistance in making her job easier. The level of trust remained high. They were
essentially finished in twenty minutes when Melody lightened the meeting by searching out
Irene's ideas for her future in Medicine.

"Do you have a likely area of the country where you prefer?"

"My parents still live Boston."

"Big city."

"They live thirty miles out, down toward the cape."

"Big hospital--smaller?"

"I could never work in huge complex. I like what we have here."

"I had a giant facility in Houston for four years. I never realized how confining it could be
until I moved here. Even the financial rewards are better. My point is you need to
select carefully."

"We need to talk about money. Choosing the right situation will also depend on
finances, like student debt. People fail understand how seven years of school could
really leave a new doctor in a financial hole."

"I got that. I'm $70,000 into the bank."

"Now, you can make that up in less than two years but that means you're just breaking
even at thirty!"

Thursday the weather broke and the skies were clear after three days of overcast and rain. Will
went through his routine at the hospital with recurring thoughts of getting a chance to fish after
his shift. He caught a few views out the window to check on the wind conditions which appeared
to be zero. He joined a fellow doctor on a construction worker with a head trauma and missed
out on lunch.

His secondary thought for the evening was Melody being with him in the boat. Ever since
the previous summer it had been a special time to have her in the boat.

There would be more to share with Irene that Melody needed to save for later. It made her
feel great that her student was a receptive listener. They made early afternoon rounds to
check on five patients. It had been a quiet week at the hospital and Melody felt she had
caught up on all outstanding work.

She drove home that afternoon and found Will already there. The mail laid in a pile on
the kitchen counter and in it was a letter from her husband Mike. It was a brief note and her
half of the income tax refund--$4500. It brought close to mind that her marriage was over!

"Do you have time to hit the lake."

"Yes, let's do that, I need some sun and fresh air."

Melody quickly traveled down the hall to change with her mind buzzing about the
finality of her marriage being over for good. It did not bother her! It only seemed to be
one of the those milestones in life.

She elected to go braless with a short-sleeve tee and some shorts as it had been three days
with no sex.

They each had a cold water bottle, sun screen and a visor as they headed out across the
fifty yards to the dock. Melody's mind for an unknown reason remained focused on her
note from Mike. He had called only once which happened back in April. She thought perhaps
he may have moved on as well. It wasn't that she had remaining concerns, it centered on
memories from the past. Even the guilt from last August was long forgotten.

Will had her drive the boat which she thoroughly enjoyed. With the boat moving at half
throttle there continued to be warmth from the sun, which felt incredible! Melody moved
to a favored secluded cove where they had caught several fish a week earlier. She recalled
exactly how Will liked the boat to come to a full stop a good distance from the suspected
location of the fish.

"Perfect, good job."

"I love driving your boat."

"This summer you can drive topless."

"Remember last summer, we were out here in the evening, and you dared me to
swim naked?"

"Yes, and you did it."

"After we had sex!"

"You really got me going with that red swim suit."

"And don't fisherman daydream about a naked girl swimming past their boat?"

Last edited:
Melody dawdled enough to allow Will to make the first cast as a reward for bringing her
along. She enjoyed fishing but Will really gave his all to each cast, which appeared crazy
as he never kept any of the fish.

"Should be getting some nice pike today."

He had Melody get into the boat first, while he untied the ropes, and drive them up the lake
as it would show his trust in her as a fishing partner. He could see her gaining as she piloted
the boat even pulling perfectly to a stop 100 yards from shore and coasting into the secluded
cove. Will liked to fish here as it effectively kept them unseen from every direction. It pays
to not have other fisherman know your secret places.

The sun made the air warm but had moved lower behind the tree line producing a shadow
on the water. That really inspired him as he knew the fish would be on the prowl. Melody
had instant success.

"Got one!"

"Oh, yes. Nice one."

Will put his rod down and located the net as he saw the size of the pike and heard Melody's
reel peeling off line. He made him pleased to see her struggle to hang on to what had to be
the largest fish she ever caught. The fish even leaped twice before reluctantly moving to
the side of the where he slipped him into the net. Fortunately, the pike's thrashing in the
net allowed the hook to come out. He held the fish up giving her a good look at him before
releasing it back into the lake and not needing to get the slime on their hands.

"Easily 15lbs. Great fish!"

"Wow, that really got my attention."

Will swished to clean the net as Melody's eyes remained straight forward on the water still
enjoying the moment. Will noticed her nipples stretching her tee!

Melody remembers being told about larger fish being "different" yet the last ten minutes
had been a shock to her mindset and now her brain could only replay those events as she
basked in the euphoria of the moment!

"That was really some fish....wow."

"You did everything perfectly Melody. You didn't panic and allowed the fish to tire
away from the boat."

"..and those jumps!"

"We could have had him mounted."

"Nope. We can return here and catch him again, Will."

He reached for her and turned her to face him seemingly for a kiss. Instead his hands slipped
underneath her tee as he clutch her back and soothingly rubbed her skin. Melody could
feel Will's intentions! She said nothing and prayed that he would not stop. Those hands
swooped ever lower until they slipped inside her panties to feel her ass! Will indicated
he would be assertive and Melody had her thoughts to push him further!

He released her!

Last edited:
Will felt the familiar changeover from his original intentions to those basic instincts where
his testosterone took control and his has smoothed over her bottom. Melody was clinging
to him offering no resistance. He softly pulled back to give her space. Melody had a smile
on her face as she looked downward toward the floor of the boat and reached for a towel
on a nearby seat. Melody folded it before laying it the floor then quickly pulling her shirt
up and over her head to display those firm breasts to the sunlight.

"We can't have sex out here Will, too many possible stray eyes. Let me get you off!"

Will took a deep breath as Melody went to kneeling in front of him. He made a fast scan of
the surrounding water.

"We're safe."

"Good, this won't take long. Just enjoy yourself Will."

Immediately Will felt her soft fingers gripping his shaft! He looked down at her tits
causing a strong impulse to surge through him.

Melody had made a confident statement attempting to gather Will's full attention while
pretending that Will had made the first move. She became very deliberate first folding
the towel then slowly stretching her arms to full extension in removing her top, even
offering a few extra seconds of her underarms. Melody left her maroon shorts in place.

Will had shown his interest by dropping his shorts! He now stood near the engine cover
facing forward as Melody knelt directly in front with her head less then a foot away! She
could hear him breathing! Very far off was the sound of an outboard motor moving up
the lake. Her fingers flexed him testing to find his level.

" Mmmm...you are getting excited."

" I've wanted you all day."

" You think you can last long enough?"

Will only smiled at the challenge without speaking. Melody tightened her fingers into a
circle to begin some stroking motions. His tiny slit appeared directly in her line of sight.
She took him!

A slightly salty taste greeted her. Will gulped and gasped while adjusting his stance. Melody
accentuated a bobbing motion while needlessly rubbing Will's legs. Her backside felt the
cool breeze. With her eyes now closed she moved her tongue forward to the tip.

"OOOoooo...Melody!"

The sheer sensation of warmth drove him to full length yet there is much more. It was his
cock that seemingly knew Melody's lips were intent on having him! Will had a problem. He
attempted to find a way to hang on to his wits.

He had always been a guy who could take it. Girls needed ten minutes to get him going.
It never seemed to be a problem. Melody now had him under some sort of spell! She
began working her head, bobbing from side to side. Will needed to make a move!

"Good girl...ya...best boat ride ever."

He made no real sense. His mind had scattered off to some blank space.

Will began involuntarily thrusting lightly as Melody moved out to the tip where her tongue
took a few seconds to search out his slit. She could tell he was nearing liftoff. Maybe a few
more deep moves or would he make his own move and take charge? Will's hands at that
moment moved to pull on her shoulder. She released him as she looked upward and at the
same moment her hand pulled him to her left breast. He was so taut!

"Ya, there you go.....coat my tits! You did it before!"

"I want your pussy!"

"Not here! There might be people watching."

"Not possible. Hurry Melody!"

His voice changed and she knew his mind was made up! She stood up and turned to
slowly get a scouting look around, while Will pulled her shorts and underwear down and off
leaving her nude except for her sneakers.

Melody had him on the ropes. Her comments and slow stalling action made the situation
far more critical. To top things off Will saw a swell view of her ass while she turned. His
cock felt stretched and needed to find her quickly.

As for Melody she moved to the padded portion of the engine cover and scooched herself
onto her back clearly presenting herself and leaving the perfect amount of room for Will to
stand in front! Making things worse, her hand covered her mound hiding it from view! She
was having sport with him!

"I want your ass!"

"Yes! Take it Will!"

Will could almost sense she might be serious. He remained a yard in front enjoying the view
of her perfect tits!

The vinyl covering of the engine compartment felt unusually warm from the sunlight and felt
good as Melody widened her legs. As a last thought she covered herself with her fingers to
make Will earn it! Her eyes remained locked onto his shaft. She had him big- really big!

Melody squirmed slightly as Will halted a few feet in front her as if enjoying the setting. It
left her a bit unnerved thinking he saw something wrong but she silently moved her chest.
Her chest had always been the spark that set him off and Melody played on that weakness
to get him aroused.

"O' my....you going to fuck me!"

"Yes, you know you want it. Let me see if you're wet."

"Noo…. please don't."

Will grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand to one side, smiling as an answer. Next he
toyed with her! Melody couldn't see but knew he was touching himself to her clit!

"I bet you're tight."

"Yesss!"

"You want me to ride you?"

"Yessss!"

"Where do you want it Melody?"

"AAAAagghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.…..right there! O' harder...get me!"

He went in but only a few inches. Will for some reason wanted to make this last which was
fine by Melody.

He ignored her protest and looked to find her pussy indeed showed a dampness. She had
again worked herself into a state of ecstasy and it had Willing smiling as he moved in for the
reward. There wasn't much effort required and Will put in only a few inches to stimulate her
nub by flexing back and forth while Melody rested facing him on her elbows. Gone was her
uneasiness for being seen. The lake had gone completely silent!

Her tits were being prominently displayed. Melody wanted him to see them as the glistened
in bright sunlight. Those tiny nipples almost begging to be sucked looked so pert. The
temptation to move on them was powerful yet it would prevent him from his primary goal
of taking her! Instead Melody benefitted by getting that steady thrust which Will gradually
drove deeper!

"Yea, there it is. Your pussy wants it!"

"More, give it to me Will."

"Four more inches?"

"YES! Do it."

The transition from being on her knees to on her back went smoothly while will needed only
seconds to get going. She might have been aware of her labored breathing but didn't care
as Will rocked her with strong thrusts!

"UUummmmgh...Uuummmmmgh...OOooooooo...yess. I want to feel your balls. Get me, Will."

By slightly moving her legs toward the sky Melody definitely felt a stronger surging while
Will took full advantage. There came a thought of what anyone observing them from a
distance might think but she dismissed it immediately. I want to keep my man pleased.

There could be no doubt that Melody wanted this to happen. She kept making those
sexual comments to keep Will excited. She had been very good at doing that ever since
they had first met. Melody could dirty talk, but only while having sex! Will felt close
but still wanted to get more and decided to push to see how far she would really go.

"Want me to rub your ass?"

"Yes, do it!"

"With my cock?"

"You don't dare!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

He was facing her to see her smile but had no idea what that quite meant. He kept her
tits in view while pulling back and sliding the tip of his cock lower! She continued to smile.

"Oh, Christ Will! "

"MMmmmmmmm….Melody you really are hot!"

She stared at him but with only a slight amount of surprise. Moments later he went back
inside her and Melody responded by lifting herself nearly an inch off the cover to tighten
the connection. Was it her imagination or did his balls just caress her? Could he be that turned
on?

"Touch me Will...do it!....Uuuuummmmph...Uuuuummmmph."

Last edited:
One moment the feel of warm sunlight was in her face then she went suddenly blank! Her
body made the transitition without her cognitive thinking. She recovered perhaps only seconds
later with her body coating his cock! She felt no real reason to move. Melody laid there
in perfect harmony with her surrondings! Minutes went by!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm...oooooooooooooo...yesssssss"

She finished with making a few purring sounds. Will stayed with her then released her,
offering his hand to assist her to her feet and taking toward the lounge seat. He laid
down first and Melody knew what he wanted. She leaned over to take his cock which
was very much coated to give him a brief thrill before straddling Will. It was narrow with one
foot on the seat the other on the floor of the boat. With her left hand she put the tip in
close to her clit and took him!

She now could control how much she got and quickly moved to get everything!

"AAAAAAAAAAAGGHHhhhhhhh…… FUCK ME WILL!"

Will couldn't be more elated with his success of getting Melody off. Now she would be all his
to have anyway he desired. Lying flat on the lounge pull out it was clear where he wanted
Melody. To his surprise she leaned over to take him in her warm mouth. It lasted maybe
twenty seconds but really did the trick.

"Good girl, yeah now get on it. There, ah right there."

He didn't intend to be instructive. He only needed to calm himself before he viewed her
hanging tits. Melody had a way of leaning over to have her breasts bounce over his chest
that he found to be intoxicating.

The moment she got in place she took him full length! For his part he stared directly at those
hanging breasts! Melody began that up and down riding motion often with her eyes
closed.

"Take it all Melody. Ride that cock."

"Cum wherever you want."

"Really?"

"In my tits..my mouth..or.."

At the moment he had no thought because she leaned in as if to kiss him then stretched
her body along his. Her tits were spectacular!

"Yes, take it!"

He had switched to his aggressive demanding voice which had a pronounce effect on her!
His instuctions plus that commanding voice made her body tingle as her mind for the
second time clouded over with some abbreviated thoughts!

"I will...just give it to me Will. You want my …….pussy"

Silently she cursed her lack of resolve. She meant to say something to arouse him,
something dirty!

"AAAAAAAAAGGHHHH.....you're so big!"

"You look so good naked! Your tits are wonderful."

"Thank you."

Thankfully, she never stopped her slow bouncing motion that Will enjoyed so much. He reached
up to lightly feel the texture of her nipples which had swollen and now had a noticeable
point! It was proof that she had gone into overdrive! Suddenly she stopped and held herself
still and Will knew she had fallen over the edge. At that moment he shot off inside her
giving her the full load!

"OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo…...agghhhhhhh…"

Melody knew it would be hopeless to prevent her slide into orgasm and simply gave in to the
thrill. Fortunately, Will went off seconds later with a series of bursts that she felt relieved her
need to offer him more of herself. Her hand swirled over his chest ever so lightly before
Melody leaned over once again to give him something to remember.

"OOOOOOOOOOOooooooo Will....FUCK ME! Take it all...I love it when you screw me!

She knew he had no words and smiled at his lack of strength while feeling proud of her
own efforts! Melody lingered on top of him longer then usual giving Will plenty of extra
time!

"You really got me Will. You were..so hard...."

She slipped off to one side to locate her underwear. Melody remained low in order to be
shielded by the sides of the boat as she slipped on her top and shorts, then handed her
bra to Will.

"I won't need this until later. My tits need time."

The boat had moved only a few yards. Neither made any effort to return to fishing as
they enjoyed the moment as well as the peaceful setting. Will moved to back of the boat
and suggested that she drive the boat.

"Good idea. Back to the cottage for dinner?"

"Sounds great."

Actually, she really needed a cold drink. Settling in the seat and starting the engine,
Melody swooped briskly toward the middle of the lake as Will joined her. He seemed to
like having her drive. They needed ten minutes for the return trip.

Walking back across the yard Melody had a joyful spirit. It had been a great outing for
a wonderful two hours. The front door had been left unlocked and the cottage felt
refreshingly cool!

"I have your bra. Ready?"

"I do …."

Will had reached out to lift her tee over her head without any warning, leaving her topless
there in the kitchen! His intentions could not have been more clear!

"You're going to need a cold drink."

"Yes!"

Will brought a coke from the refrigerator, opened it and handed to her, all the while looking
directly at her chest. She returned it to him, without making any effort to cover up. He
drank quickly, checked the time then set the can on the counter.

"You were so good on the boat."

Melody did not answer. Certain that Will now wanted more. She moved to the living
room and removed her shorts and sneakers!

Back