Medical Conference

Although Will was indifferent with Chinese food, Melody loved it. He made the effort as
a way to give her a reward for her difficult day. Arriving home he found Melody on the
couch wrapped only in a large bath towel. He could easily tell she was fresh from the
shower.

"Stay right, I will bring everything to you."

"Great idea."

Without his asking Melody began relating her day as will made cold drinks and brought
in extra forks. She had talked perhaps five minutes straight before they were ready
to eat.

"I am glad it went well!"

"I believe I made extra points today."

"That hospital is happy to have you."

Last edited:
Melody had omitted the gruesome parts of the procedure as she had with Irene. Will
could easily have guessed what it had been like and showed genuine interest. During her
shower Melody had taken liberties to relieve some of the residual thoughts of the
morning. It had been just enough to her mind back to reality!

" You need a good body rub."

"Now?"

"Yes, it's still warm out. How about we do it on the porch."

"A massage on the porch?"

"Yes! Let's go."

Melody finished her drink and stood up still supporting the bath towel to follow his
authoritative commands. She followed him out the front door immediately feeling
the warm air. The covered porch was shaded and a large Chaise lounge was her
destination. It faced the water. At the last possible moment Melody dropped the towel
on the lounge chair and laid straight out.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm…"

"Oh, you like what you see."

"Yes."

Will began using both hands rubbing the lotion with circular motions on her lower
back before gently pressing on her muscles. It felt heavenly!

Will had become well acquainted with hip replacements at his own hospital as he readily filled
in the lines of her reporting, and suspected what she needed. Once outside Melody dropped
her towel leaving her ass in plane view. She quickly ducked onto the lounge chair leaving her
out view from the neighbors. Will moved in and began working her back then lower.

"I really doing your butt."

"You like my ass, don't you."

"Very much."

Melody never moved as Will shifted going ever lower. Only his motions rocked her body. Her
arms went forward leaving her breast exposed. Will fought the temptation to speed up. He
knew he would be getting her soon enough. Once more he looked at her ass. As he did her
feet he had somewhat shady view of her tender slit. It reminded him of the very first time
he had taken her in Barcelona!

"You are a bit tense."

He moved to her by straddling her! Instantly she made allowances for him on the lounge
chair. Both hands moved in sequence up her back pressing to get at her muscles. Will felt
the urge to touch her ass and resisted. Her soft purring told the story of how she was enjoying
everything.

He finished by doing her shoulders and neck. Melody's skin stayed warm thankfully while Will
moved off to one side to make a brief check on the lake. Looking back he found Melody sitting
up lightly stretching. She may have been distracted as her tits remained motionless. They hung
perfectly symmetrically with those tiny pert nipples. Will had ideal view.

"How was that?"

"Exceptional. Now, Will I am going to do you."

"Relax save your strength."

"I don't mean that Will. I am going fuck you."

"Back inside?"

"Right here on the porch, you can cum anywhere you want."

The unexpected massage had been a Godsend giving Melody a calming influence as
her appreciation overflowed. There seemed to be a desperate need to repay the favor.
Sitting up she had a brief glance at the lake and turned back toward Will.

"I don't mean that Will. I am going to fuck you."

She intended her words to both stir Will's actions and insure he would ravish her
completely. Immediately Will launched into action, getting off his pants! Melody had
only to add a few words of inspiration.

" Oh, my gosh, what are you doing sir? You caught me without my towel. I should.."

By using her sultry voice it became clear that Will had the message and Melody gave
him a quick peek at her sex. Without waiting to remove his shirt Will pulled her head
forward. He was at full strength, long and straight out!

"You can't be..."

Her words were cutoff. Will made a murmuring as she took him.

Starting at his tip she slipped in just enough to begin riding her teeth over his taut
shaft! Knowing he was enjoy himself, Melody took a bit more as her tongue searched
out his tiny slit. He had precum already. It made her feel sultry! Get him to lose control!

"Yes Melody, take it all."

Will felt his cock twitching at the attention it received from Melody. It was a culmination
of her probing tongue, warmth and her tawdry face staring up at him. His nervous system
felt electrified! He needed to make a move.

"Good girl, now get on your back. I want to see your puss!"

She responded slowly as if undecided, but smiling at some hidden thought. Will paid
no attention as Melody's pussy came into view. There it was! That slender slit! He
was now fully aroused!

Melody took her place on the lounge chair with her legs in the air and nicely spread. Will
swooped in! His eyes shifted to her tits and those swollen nipples. They were a clear
sign she wanted to be taken. No need to be polite, as Will had barely touched himself to
her clit when he thrust forward about three inches!

"AAAAAAAGGGhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..AAAAaagghhhhHHHH...yesss!"

He so enjoyed that moaning sound as his girl could never hide her feelings at being
taken!

Lying on her back on the soft lounger may have appeared comfortable but it wasn't what
Melody had in mind for a rough romp, until Will made his sudden plunge. So often Will would
toy with her clit as he pawed at her tits, but this was different. He just went in!

"You were so fast!"

"You need this. Hold on."

His voice came in as aggressive and demanding making her spine tingle, knowing that he
wanted her. Making it even better, Will gripped her legs using them for added support.

"Take it all Melody. I want to cum deep inside you!"

"NOOOooo…"

"Yesss…"

Her playing the part of the weak victim worked to perfection as she felt his balls now
rubbing on her skin, pressing on her to deliver! She could feel his power with each
pounding thrust! Will could not be fended off and Melody enjoyed the power he
was using.

"AAAAAAAGHHHHHhh…...DON"T FUCK ME!"

She was haunted by the thought of speaking too loudly yet forgot herself at times. The
neighbors were seventy yards away on either side but hopefully were not outside. She was
below level of the rail and out of sight. As for Will he became more aggressive. She
needed only one more spurring thought to send him over the edge!

" AAaggghh …. don't make me cum....please! UUuuugghmmmf "

" Your tits have never looked better."

" What?"

Instinctively Melody grabbed her breasts in such a way as to make them point upward in
manner that put them on display. It worked to perfection! Will surged himself against her
fragile resistance as he showered her deeply against her cervix! It left her whimpering
softly. Minutes went by until Will backed away. He assisted her to her feet, still naked. He
took his time gathering the large towel and wrapping it around her shoulders while standing
behind her. There was a long moment as they checked out the flat surface of the lake.

"That really got me going Will."

It took him by surprise to see Melody putting her tits on prominent display! He had no
chance at holding off for more as the friction had already put him at rock hard and he
shot off in record time!

As she recovered and stood up he covered her with the towel. They took their time moving
back inside the cottage with out conversation. Will closed the door as they now felt the cool
air from the air conditioning system. Melody leaned against the island still covered by the
towel. It seemed clear she had no pressing tasks. The towel ended at her waist leaving her
pussy exposed!

"That was a really great massage."

"I enjoyed it too. Especially..."

Melody smiled as he paused. Her legs were straight and very symmetrical and somehow
made Will aroused.

"We could go for an early shower?"

"But first, I want to take a taste! I miss sucking on your tits."

"I miss that too."

Will quietly reached out and turned her around leaving the towel in place yet exposing
Melody's soft bottom which he quickly put to good use by rubbing his cock in her soft
valley.

"MMmmm...you feel already hard. You like my ass?"

"I love it."

"What about that sucking on my tits? AAAAaaagghhh….oh, yes! You were so fast!"

It seemed that Melody instantly got right back into her mindset of taking him as she leaned
lower to give her back the appearance of being level. The access to her pussy could not
have been easier and Will took full advantage!

The physical changes of moving into the kitchen area were apparent instantly. The air
conditioning felt wonderful and they were safe from prying neighbors. The thought that Will
wanted more never crossed her mind. Even when she was turned it only felt he might be
showing his playfulness. That was until Will began rubbing his shaft on her tender bottom!

It felt wonderful! He got himself back to full strength in under ten minutes which help
Melody's confidence. She silently shifted her feet wider to give him access. It seemed
an unnecessary move because only seconds later Will found her tender mound and went
straight inside! Just get me Will!

"You like my ass?"

It would be difficult imagine how turned on her lover must have been. Instinctively she
held on to the countertop for support as she lowered her back, while Will made a series of
powerful thrusts! He will last a long time!

Any thoughts of getting her tits sucked had gone away. Will had released his cock to have
her! Had she lured him into having his fun?

"OOooooooooo…"

"OOoooo...you're getting me so good. Yesss...Fuck me!"

How could he be so hard this quickly? Will just kept going and Melody felt her
body giving in to the sensation and simply enjoyed the moment.

As Melody poured out the dirty talk Will knew he had her on the edge. She was his to enjoy!
His motions rocked her body as the towel fell away to the floor. Her smooth skin was on full
display.

"I like seeing your ass. Hope you don't mind?"

His hand reached out to stroke her smooth butt, making her twitch momentarily. This gave
Will an idea!

"It is just like on the hill over at the park. It's like I caught you there. All alone!"

"OOOOOooo…...your getting me....AAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHHGGG"

"YES! You caught me.....made me...strip.....AAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH"

Will could feel the heat from her as Melody pressed backward to him using her entire
body! All he need do would be hang on to ride the ride! He continued to be pleased by
her passion for sex. It was as if she needed to be taken often! That suited him just
fine.

Her motions ceased slowly and Will knew Melody had given in to his relentless shaft. He
could feel her making those clenching tugs with her pussy. He held off until she relaxed
then gave it her! His full load of jizz went off! At the same time his hand circled her
back as if soothing her skin.

As he finished he assisted her to a standing position and kissed her softly as he whispered "I
love you."

Melody appeared lost for a reply and quietly took him by the hand as she walked into the
living room and took a seat on the ottoman, keeping Will directly in front her. She took him
in her hand!

"Yes, Melody!"

He was thoroughly surprised as he was led to the Ottoman and enjoyed the prospects of
his imagination. Melody certainly deeply turned on as Will considered how best to direct
her attention. He need to maintain his aggression.

Instantly she her mouth surrounded him. He wondered how it was that she could possibly
enjoy the taste. His cock stirred making him feel a sense of relief. His head rubbed the top
of her head softly tussling her hair.

"Good girl, get it really hard Melody. I want you again! I going to get you."

Will had inadvertently put pressure on himself and wondered if he could deliver? From his
vantage Melody's tits hung pleasantly but he knew it might take more. She move deeper
perhaps intent on getting everything! He could hear breathing accelerating.

"Do you like it when I touch your ass?"

Her bobbed in agreement!

Will had a fully shaved shaft completely smooth and Melody moved on it from different sides.
Mike had never been one to do such shaving leaving that very annoying bushy hair that made
this event undesirable. She heard Will's tone switch to more dominant commands. His hand
steadied her head as if he had some preferred position in mind. He might hold out beyond
five minutes but Melody remained supremely confident.

"Do you like it when I touch your ass?"

She nodded her approval! Please take me now!

"Move back a bit."

"No Will....you're huge!"

"Hurry Melody."

"Noo....."

She said no but proceded to do exactly as he asked, moving backward to show her
incredible tits!

Melody slipped back to the edge of the ottoman where it bordered the leather couch. For
his part Will moved quickly to secure himself between her legs, shuffling them up over his
shoulder!

"Wait! You promised...you said if I...OOOoooo..NO!"

"You're naked...and you are showing your pussy...you want it."

"Will your …..AAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHH.....PLEASE NO!"

He had positioned himself unexpectedly well and Melody actually felt a bit pleasantly surprised
by how quickly Will had her. He moved in to take her nipple as Melody rocked by his
thrusts. Her skin felt suddenly warm as Will's tongue tweaked at her nipple. She reveled
at her success!

"Will …..ooooooooo...Will, you're in me....you are so big....."

"Take me Melody! You know you want it! It's your pussy I bet. It's been itching all day."

If only he knew! Will always used to his hands so perfectly and they now had her
shoulders securely pinned to the couch while Will switched to her other breast. Guys always
like to suck on a woman's breast. At least Will was good at it. He had that way of toying
with it using a combination of his teeth and tongue with precisely the right pressure. Already
the familiar tingling feeling began racing up her spine.

"Don't......O' stop! "

"I want your ass!"

"What? …..You....AAaaaaaagghhhhhhhhh….."

Will launched a series of rapid thrusts. Melody could always tell when he neared liftoff
as he would slow his motions. Whatever his intentions, Melody felt her own responses
muted as a peaceful feeling of pleasure had her wrapped in a secure trance.

"oooooooooo…...yesssss…."

Everything about her body felt perfectly fine and Will had her pinned to the couch with his cock!
Her painting a mental picture of the lonely girl being ravished had worked to perfection. Will
hoped that his adding his own thoughts to the roleplay had inspired her as well. Melody had
everything he could ever want.

He slowed his thrusting as he licked at her nipple which had swollen considerably. He took it
to be a sign of her being turned on and it made him eager to get her. We recalled a time when
he had held her wrist above her head and it inspired him to try it again. He took each one in
turn and pressed it to the couch.

"OOOOOOOOoooooo…..Will..."

"You need my cock!"

"Noooo…..Nooo…"

"Yesss.. your pussy is so warm...it wants it."

"AGGGGGHhh…"

Will looked down to notice her that by holding her wrists Melody's tits seemed full and
almost pointed with her plump nipples looking stretched! It was that moment when Melody
went off! Her pussy felt instantly slick. Will smiled as her eyes flickered! She moaned
softly.

"Give it me Melody!"

She remembered him doing it a few times and her body responded! With her wrists being held
Melody felt defenseless and so excited. Will hovered over her chest looking down as
her eyes faded with a most pleasant feeling filling her mind. Melody heard only portions of
Will's words. This is the best ever!

"Good girl. You were so hot! Let me shoot it in your tits!"

"Yes....."

Melody felt warm and energized as she saw Will pull back. Quickly she moved back to the
ottoman as Will stood in front of her. She had no need to move. Will rubbed her skin. His
tip was damp and slipped smoothly over her breasts. She watched him pump off in quick
succession spilling his milky lotion and watching him enjoy her offering!

"You really lasted a long time Will."

Melody had anticipated his need to use her tits actually smiling as he spilled his jizz on her
silky smooth set. He managed to give her a decent soaking. He had made a good account of
himself and felt relief. Realizing they would need a few moments of recovery, Will helped
Melody up and located her towel.

After allowing Will plenty of time to enjoy his handiwork Melody stood up and move slowly
toward the back bathroom knowing that Will was enjoying the view of her bottom. It had
a wonderful sex session leaving her very content to have a lover willing to be so determined
to get her off!

It was a great night of sleep. Several times she felt Will's hand briefly rubbing her ass and
lower back before falling instantly back to sleep and waking up thoroughly refreshed.

By 9:30 she and Irene had completed rounds and were transcribing files in the office. She had
let Irene take the lead with patient assessment.

"It went very this morning Irene. Are you getting enough rest?"

"Yes, it has been fine."

"Hopefully we can head out early on Friday afternoon. By perhaps 3pm."

Melody went to explain the point that good medical care comes from having the entire staff
rested, emotionally stable and focused. All that emanated from being content with their
life outside of the hospital.

"It can a difficult road, the student loans, dating, family even your health."

"Yes, that is certainly true."

"I was doing fine Houston a little over a year ago but I just felt that something was missing.
I moved here and met a guy, also a doctor, and we just hit it off. I was never the type
to make radical changes. Luckily it worked out."

"MMmmm...so the guy you met is also a doctor! Cool."

"Very much so."

Back