Medical Conference

It may have been a lucky guess to make a reference to Barcelona but Will was so glad he did.
The elaborate furnishings in the shower and the warm water had set Melody in motion.
Already he could tell that she was game for anything he had in mind, as he moved lower to
do her legs and get a close-up of her smooth mound! He softly touched her as if washing her
skin, but to was more to get a feel of what he been missing!

Melody was stirred up as evidenced by her body motions. As she took her turn, he knew
exactly where she would be going first! She even leaned over exposing her back in a very
suggestive way. "Ooooo...yes, .......mmmmmmmm"

Melody knew that things were spiraling out of control as soon as she saw his eyes
staring at her nearly bald pussy. Next it was him guiding her toward the shower as he
directed her every step. By the time he was finished "washing her" Melody was on fire!
It was a whorish move but she went to his stiff cock first and washed it by lightly taking
a clenching motion with her right hand. At the same time, Wills hand was rubbing her
back with long tender strokes emanating at her neck and progressing toward her hips!
It was driving her crazy with lust!

She quickly took the tip into her mouth and twirled her tongue over the slit!

Oh my gosh, he is going to take me a dozen times!

Last edited:
" Good girl, take that ....you know how."

It was doubtful that Melody could hear him and didn't matter anyway as they we both
reacting on instinct. For his part, Will's plan had gone away. He reached underneath her
side to feel her hanging boob which reach felt so familiar. He needed no further stimulation!

Suddenly, Melody straightened up and smiled through the streaming water giving him a
perfect full view of her chest. Quickly Will turned off the water and opened the door,
anxious to grab a towel for each of them.

"Mmm...that was so interesting."

"Yes, very....." Hoping she would not notice Will quickly dried off and moved to comb out
Melody's hair. It took only a few minutes as it was shorter then the last time. Melody had
the one quality of not being self-conscious about showing herself. When he had finished,
Will took away her towel and led her out to the bed silently. He stopped her at the first
queen-sized bed. Melody knew what to do. She sat down cross-ways and spread her legs,
as an invitation, as Will moved in rapidly. Within seconds, he had her left nipple in his mouth
while his shaft began probing! It didn't take long at all. Melody felt wet and he slipped inside
as she made a slight moan. Hearing that Will began a quick set of thrusts.

"Ooooooo...Will ...Yesss."

"Take it all Melody I want it."

"Get me...AAaAAAAAaaaa...."

As he led her out of the shower Melody had that familiar tingling feeling in her feet that
she would get just prior to sex. He had her stand facing the mirror while he straighten and
dried her hair with her brush. He was behind her! His body was close to hers. She could
easily feel his response to seeing her body that left a warm feeling of being successful. Thank-
fully it didn't take long. Once he had her near the bed she made a very unladylike move
of lying down with her legs placed in a receptive position.

Will went directly for her breast as Melody closed her eyes, he located her clit. She brought
her feet up to secure his legs. Will progressed quickly to thrusting! She let him
know it how good it felt verbally in hopes he would advance to being even more aggressive!

"OOoooooooooo......YEESSSSSS.. get good Will then I Will suck you off."

He instantly vaulted to driving her body into the bed. His teeth gripped her nipple pulling
gently. He switched to the other side.

"Get my tits...they need it....Ooooooo you're going fuck me!"

"Yes...Yes...I want you to take my cock all night long."

"I will do anything you want.."

"......You looked so good in the shower .....It made me think of...."

"Barcelona!, Yes, me too. You were so hard that first time!"

Will gripped her left wrist and pressed it to the bedspread. It triggered something in her
and Melody was overtaken quickly by a need to orgasm against his thrusting shaft. He
must have known it. Will said nothing as he slowed his penetrating motion and allowed her
to experience moment!

"ooooo............"

There was the that familiar tightness followed quickly by a surge of Melody's hips and Will
was deeply inside his girl. All the delay and expense of flying disappeared in an instant. The
room filled quickly with her moaning random thoughts. As for his part he had trapped her
nipple between his teeth and tongue. A girl's tits had long been his favorite target. Since
his earliest days Will had thoughts of how best to take advantage of a girl once her bra
was off. Melody's tits were clearly the best!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............mmmm.."

She was getting warmer by the moment. It was now the time to get her off perhaps by
getting her to a new position. His free hand snuggled into her other nipple.

" You feel so good right out of the shower."

"Yess....you are really getting me..."

"Do you want to take top?"

"Just fuck me....."

"You want me to get your ......pussy?"

"Yesssss...get me there..."

"Oh you are really getting me excited. I want you Melody."

"You want my tight little......"

"You know I do!"

Last edited:
Despite his questions and grip on her nipple Melody held her concentration while the
electrical tingling in her pelvis traveled up her spine. Will had every bit of his ability
to excite her sexually intact as she responded with her willingness to take him. All the
previous memories helped her hold off until Will mentioned where he was to shoot off,
making it obvious he was getting close.

"Yyyyyesss..yes...yes..yes...get me Will....aaaaaaagghhhhhhh..get me..get my wet pussy!"

Will moved to cover her lips with his while pressing his tongue inside her mouth. It was all
to reminiscent of how she had taken him in the shower. That triggered her release sending
her body into free fall.

Moments passed as Will's thrusts met with virtually no resistance, until he began shooting
off deep inside. Will's strength subsided. When Melody regained her senses he was lying
on her breast licking her nipple.

"That was so good. So good. "

Mustering her strength she rubbed his hair to show she enjoyed his efforts to relieve
her taut nipples. Minutes passed until Will rolled to his left and freed her completely.
Softly Melody moved to sit up quickly checking around the hotel room visually then slipping
to her knees and moving over Will's cock! It had lost only part of its strength. She dipped
her head and took him into her mouth. Will reached out to rub her hip but it only inspired
her to suck him faster.

"Mmmmm..uuummm"

Melody deliberately swayed her chest to give him added inspiration. His fingers pressed
on her flesh circling her lower back. It was no accidently that he touched her hole! It
was a only light touch.

Will took a passing glance as he always did of her wet muff. She had taken special care to
smoothly trim herself. He leaned on the pillow to catch his breath only to see Melody swoop to
his waist and catching him by complete surprise. She used only her mouth to take him in
as she leaned on her slightly bent arms.

"ooooo...do it...Melody"

He had the perfect view of her hanging tits. They swayed slowly with both nipples appearing
red while slight puffed out. A perfect picture to say the least. Melody wanted to be the
one to pleasure him which aroused new thoughts in his mind. He stretched out his arm
and softy caressed her lower back then moved directly to touch her ass. It was a bold
move yet within seconds Will knew he had gotten away with it!

"That's it girl, get me hard I want you again. Can I fuck you.... ......all night long?"

She bobbed her head to give approval. Will quickly became more aggressive!

Melody was officially his girl and he had her in a perfect place. She had moved out of her
home, taken a new job and cut ties with Houston forever. Further more she in a his
hotel room in a strange city!

His finger pressed on her soft opening. She made no change in her oral efforts. Will
now closed his eyes feeling the intense sensation on his shaft!

"I wanna cum in your mouth."

He knew he didn't mean what he said. He only wanted to build Melody into a sexual
frenzy. Already her skin felt once again warm.

She released his stretched out cock and bucked slightly against Will's finger to show
her readiness. Will bolted upright to surprise her with a deep kiss while holding her shoulders
with his hands. His tongue again search her mouth momentarily. She knew he was eager
and waited to be told how to position herself.

"I love it when you get me hard. Trust me Melody. Trust me!"

"I do."

"You just need to move slightly....here like this."

Will got off the bed and pulled her backward until her feet were on the floor leaving her
still leaning on her arms. Almost immediately his cock was rubbing on her skin then in
her valley, next she felt that unmistaken surge as Will drove himself with no hesitation
or politeness, not only with deep penetration, but with both hands gripping her tits!

"YESSSsss there Melody... take it all!"

"GAWD Will, you are so hard. Get me ......you want that don't you? Yeeesssssss..."

"Come on my cock. You deserve it. I love your tits.."

"Yesss....you wanna cum in my mouth. Do it!"

This was better then he could ever remember. Will always enjoyed having her tits in his grip.
With the light on he had a most wonderful view of Melody's smooth backside while he kept
a steady thrusting of his shaft. To add to his enjoyment Melody had a swell moaning sound
that indicated she was in a very blissful state. He somehow wanted her to cum first but that
was now in serious doubt.

"Will, it's just like that first time we showered together. Remember?"

"Yes, you were so good. Ready?"

"Yes....do it...."

Melody felt his fingers clutching her breasts tightening and pulling her back to maintain
a firm lock on her sex. Will enjoyed the last minute of taking her always in the same manner
by giving every bit of his cock while holding her firmly, as if she might ever escape, She
like it very much whenever he turned animalistic, giving her the impression she possessed
those womanly lures that drove her man wild. She used her voice suggestively.

"Aaaaaaaagghhh.....YESSSsss..fuck mee...HARDERRRR"

Will did exactly that! His throbbing rod surged against her as his balls rammed against her
firmly. Quickly he delivered another dozen thrusts as Melody could only wait. Suddenly
he pulled back!

"Here!"

He indicated for her turn around and sit up. Will moved in closing her legs with his own
and rubbing his cock in her chest!

"wwwwwhhooooo....here let me!"

Melody took charge running her right hand to grip him and direct his tip over her nipple then
switching to other.

"Gees Will, you really can stay hard. Look at how my nipples want it......it's so
warm......ooooooooo.......ya....ya....you want to....."

Melody found she could press him against her breast and use a slight twisting action as his
smooth cock was drenched and slippery. At the same moment she could watch his balls as
they attempted to hold back. Yet it was too late!

"Yes Melody....aahhh"

Will shot quickly giving her only a second to switch sides as she carefully coated both sides.
His sperm looked so good on her skin! Unexpectedly, she felt her own moment triggered by
rubbing herself with his cock. Will took plenty of time as his rocking motion kept going
and it helped immensely.

When he did regain his senses, he moved his fingers to her clit as a gesture of thanks, that made her smile.

"You were so good Will. My gosh, you just got me so good."

"It was you. You got me going. You always do."

He helped her to a standing position and kissed her. She carefully avoided hugging him as
her entire chest felt coated leading her to move rapidly to the bathroom. Hopefully,
Will would be watching her!

It felt every bit as warm and smooth as her pussy while her fingers applied the perfect pressure
on his cock, leading Will to shoot off in her tits. She moved to it from one to the other coating
her tits in his sticky cum. Melody had that pleased look of success as he stepped back. Her
pussy looked damp and he took a quick feel with his fingers then had her stand up. She looked
so good walking to the bathroom without any close.

Will turned on TV to check the weather for tomorrows drive. It would be clear all the way. As
Melody returned he went in to wash up. Looking in the mirror he took a moment to
think about his good fortune. Returning to the room he found Melody lying on her tummy
still naked. He had thoughts of doing things for a third time. Instead in put on his underwear
and shirt, grabbed the tube of body lotion and slipped onto the bed. He intend to make
it a brief backrub until Melody went completely limp. Will kept it going doing everything!
He went all the way down to do even her feet. She deserved it. She had been the lay and
his cock felt great! He felt she must be completely asleep so he moved back to do her lower
back and butt. He missed nothing as Melody never moved!

He checked the locks on the door and turned off the lights. He was able to slip her under
the covers and get her situated on her back. Which was perfect because he now could feel
her muff with ease! He kissed her and slipped in beside her.

"You really sleep soundly."

He wasn't really tired as it was only ten and he had long thoughts of Melody's cunt
as he lay beside her. Tomorrow was ten hours of driving!

Will woke only once in the night to realize where he was and gather the circumstances. He
reached to find Melody still next to him and slid his fingers to her little muff. He could
feel the tenderness by the way his hand cupped it neatly. She had done a fine job of
trimming her hair leaving just a narrow arrowhead shaped patch on top. Instinctively his
fingertips caressed her slit until he stopped himself, remembering she needed her sleep!
Will left his hand in place and fell back into a deep sleep.

Melody washed up thoroughly in the bathroom returning to find her place on the "sleeping
bed" while Will washed up. She rested with thoughts of how wild it was to have Will's
cock shooting off in her chest with nipples reacting to his warm lotion. She had her
own response just feeling his intense love lotion. Moments later she felt Will on her thighs
about to give her a much needed body rub. It was heavenly! Will used this deep pressure
application with his fingers that gravitated her muscles back into place. The drive in her
car had taken a toll on her. When he got near her butt he would be touching her ass yet
Melody couldn't have cared less! Her lower back really needed attention.

At some point she drifted off in a deep sleep. Somewhere in the darkness she woke up
covered by the blankets and sleeping naked next to Will. She was not alarmed. Will had
everything covered nicely. There came a passing thought of what the trip might have
been without his help. She returned to sleeping.

Will needs to be sucked off in the morning to reward him properly! Then let him take me.

There was daylight in the room when he opened his eyes. He slipped out bed a bit after
eight and dressed quietly, allowing Melody to sleep later. Will had it calculated to be nine
full hours to the cottage. By closing the bathroom door he was able to order room service
breakfast and they could still be at the cottage before dark. Melody must have been very
tired and he elected to drive first.

He returned to the room and went straight to her side of the bed, wanting her to be ready
when the coffee arrived. He softly rubbed the blankets gaining her attention.

"O' my gosh what is the time?"

"8:30...breakfast will be here in twenty minutes."

"Darn, I should have got up earlier."Twe

She pulled back the covers revealing herself without the least bit of concern.

By the time she had dressed with her hair combed the room service had arrived and
Will had poured her coffee. She checked the clock to be sure. Shad slept ten hours.
Will ordered omelets and coffee, which was simply perfect.

"I slept so well after your massage. I must have been really over tired from this past week"

"So did I after I used all my energy with you."

"Mmmmmmm...that's right you were really getting me."

"So, I could start out driving, that way you can rest some more then take over around
St. Louis."

"Great. Can we make it in one day?"

"We will be sleeping in our own bed tonight."

" No way you will be sleeping tonight. I am going to let you do anything you want."

" Anything?"

"Yes, you can use your imagination."

They were in the car by nine-fifteen and on the expressway five minutes later. Melody
was using a map plus her phone mapping to compute the route and follow their progress.
Traffic heading North was intense for the first ten miles before dwindling quickly.

Will was driving her car and she enjoyed being the passenger. He drove above the speed
limit yet there were still cars going by them. Most of time it was flat open road. After
an hour she tilted back her seat and drifted into a slumber, still worn down by a complicated
week. There were thoughts of the previous night and how Will had reacted to her after
a long six weeks. It really pleased her to have him so eager to take her sexually plus to
have him cum in her chest. As Melody recounted the event there was the haunting fact
that she had cum at the same moment! She had watched his lotion coating her nipples
as her hand moved him from side to side. All with her eyes wide open!

He had affected her tits so well that she had her orgasm!

Will had been that source of protection in Spain. Now, he was taking her to an entirely
new life. It reassured her to no end just be near him. She now would give in to
anything he wanted in the bedroom!

Melody had a nice Nissan but it was not his type of vehicle. He drove moderately not
wanting to risk anything so far from home. They crossed into Missouri with Melody fast
asleep. He turned the radio down low. It was just before noon when he pulled off to fill
with gas and get coffee. Melody woke up at the bottom of the ramp.

"I will get the gas if you can bring back a medium coffee."

"Cool. Sorry I slept so long."

As he finished filling the tank, Melody returned. She took the wheel as he made a
quick stop inside. He was back in two minutes and Melody pulled out right at noon.

"We are right on schedule."

Will guided her to the outer beltway as the neared St. Louis. Once they crossed the river
they found I-55 heading North to Bloomington.

" Will we be hitting Chicago at rush hour?"

"We by-pass Chicago on Route 39. We will be at our cottage before dark."

"Really?"

When Will called it our cottage, she nearly melted with pride. She now trusted him more
than ever. She already had given into Will all of her pride and future. She trusted every
thing about him.

"I think this is the longest car trip I ever took."

"I really like seeing the country. I would rather drive than fly."

Melody took in what he was saying which made him feel he had made the right choice
to help on the drive. He would big points for his efforts. Will also had those thoughts from
this morning as Melody declared he "could do anything he wanted." After last night
at the hotel, he had some wild ideas.

Will looked across at Melody's blouse stretching to contain her chest. He had
barely five hours until she would be topless!

"Wow, we are already in Bloomington. Now, the turn off for I-35 is right up there."

"Got it."

After a second stop to get fuel, Will took over driving leaving Melody to navigate. It was
just before 5pm when they entered Rockford.

"O my, it says I-90 is just North of town."

"Yep, doing better than I would have thought."

The traffic really increased as larger trucks were heading West. Will did a superb job of
moving in an out. There was also the sunlight now giving them problems. The last hour
went quickly, as the passed Janesville, Melody began tidying up the front seat. Will
let out a modest cheer as they headed down the exit ramp. As for Melody there was
anticipation about what to expect.

"O you were right. We now have a garage!"

Will pulled in near the back door. As she opened her door she was relieved to feel
warm air and a fresh scent of spring grass growing in the yard. She went quickly to
the back door with her key and disappeared inside. She walked around just
to refresh herself with the place moments later Will entered carrying two of the larger
suitcases. He returned to car for more. Ten minutes later the car was empty.

"I can't believe we made such great time."

"C'mon, I want you to see the lake."

He led your out the front door to the porch. The lake looked very calm but there was a
strangeness about a mile away. Will let her take in the view for a full minute then he
explained.

"It's the ice. The shallow water around the edge melts first. What we are seeing is the
the larger and thicker center. It will take perhaps another full week to melt. Meanwhile
if the wind picks up that sheet of will crash around the shoreline, which is why we take
the docks out."

"Wow, that is so neat."

There were no signs of neighbors or activity other than a few geese. Ahead was the porch
railing where last summer Will had seduced her in the evening twilight. She felt him
behind her, allowing her plenty of time to enjoy the wonderful sight.

Will felt relief by having the trip go so smoothly. The sun was just right for viewing the
lake and Melody enjoyed it immensely as she had many questions. To Will it was of
course a threat to docks or shorelines. The spring weather was holding and it renewed the
fact that winter was over.

"I'm going to cook us a light supper, while you set up your dresser. I hope I put the
correct suitcases on the bed. I left the other items for tomorrow. There is new dresser
there just for you."

"Mmmmm. Thanks. And thanks for helping out on the drive. Tonight is all yours.."

Will had supper ready in twenty minutes but she was still working. He had perked coffee
which helped revive him until Melody returned. She had on the very same long sleeve
shirt that she had worn back February. He looked but could not be sure she was braless,
but was very willing to bet. They ate and talked. Melody revealed that the moving van
was expected on Monday around mid-day. Will had to be at the hospital all next week on
days. Melody did not report until Wednesday.

"The dresser was a super idea."

"We can go shopping on Saturday and get whatever you need."

"Yeah, well from now on all the bills on this place belong to me. I mean it."

"And for tonight you belong to me!"

"Mmmmmm.... what do you have planned for my little hootchie?"

"Can I make it up as I go along."

"You can rape me....you can touch my ass. You can tie me up."

Will moved in and kissed her without the slightest regard for warning. She was still sitting on
her bar stool as his hand moved under the shirt and captured her cool breast. He had
separated his and neatly captured her nipple.

"Go over to the ottoman and take off everything! I want you naked!"

"yessssss..."

Last edited:
Her idea of wearing his shirt to get him aroused worked to perfection. Will' s hand had
gripped her breast in a manner that really let her know he was aggressive. She loved way he
gave her directions to strip. There would be no warm-up. This would be all about getting off!

She moved the ottoman a few inches with her knee to secure with the couch. She was bare
foot and pulled down her shorts and folded them as if intentionally stalling. As she
unbuttoned the shirt she stared back at Will with a pouting face of some submissive who
had failed at a dance audition. She turned to face Will and raised her arms in a stretching
motion to add a measure allure as only her purple underwear remained. Will's eyes locked
on to her body as he dropped his pants.

"Now, I hope you don't mind me titty-fucking you again?"

"Whatever, I can do to please you."

Melody swayed her hips gripping both sides of her panties as if they were tightly attached,
then slowly brought her pussy into full view. Will advanced across the room as he tossed
off his tee shirt. She saw him--fully erect!

She went on her knees with her legs spread holding a steady grip on the leather covering
of the ottoman. Will instantly rubbed his cock in her tight valley. She could feel him being
at full strength. He stepped awkwardly to one side to touch her sex with what proved to
be his thumb. Strangely it felt very good. There was a slight twisting motion and he was
exactly covering her nub. She was electrified by this unexpected pleasuring.

"My gawd, you are so wet."

"yesssss...."

"Your cunt is so warm. Melody."

"yessssss..."

"So smooth....so tender....."

"hhhuuuumm...hhhhummmmm....."

" I want you to cum. "

Already her breathing was in long unregulated bursts. He was gentle but so accurate with
his thrusting thumb. He was rubbing her back, but her focus was on how wonderful
he was exciting her. It felt so sensual for her lover to know how to get her elevated
so quickly.

"hhuuummmm.......hhhuuummmm...."

He shifted to doing slight circling motions. It took her by shock that he knew this about her
but more importantly her body began to betray her. Her back shifted involuntarily as her
eyes closed to feel the impending orgasm. She had run out of resistance.

"AaaAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH.......AAAAAAAAAAAA.. hfffffff...get me!"

Melody's tender sex closed on his thumb followed by burst of wetness and he knew he
had brought her to climax for which she would always follow his lead. He remained in
place, slowing the pace but gradually as he waited for her regain her wits.

She turned and smiled. He pulled his hand away and moved forward, holding his
thumb near her lips. She took it eagerly, rapidly using her tongue to caress every bit
of his thumb.

"Yes, good girl. You were so good. You really felt so good. Are you ready?"

" Yes..hhhuummmfff"

Melody really needed more time to recover but Will was already hard. Pulling
his thumb free, he rubbed her back and stood up while Melody swirled
around on the ottoman at the precise level and took his firm cock. She
knew what to do. Her hand pulled him ever so gently while her eyes looked
directly at the tip of his cock. She moved in aggressively. This was
seemingly new for his lover. She was masterful in her sucking with a
spry motion that had him going right way. She was intent on giving
him pleasure! He let it go just to feel the incredible intensity!

"Ummmmm..Ok, stand up and place your hands near your feet. You
remember how it was in Spain!"

"YESsssss...."

Melody had an eagerness he not witness in a long time. It was like a
gymnast moving effortlessly. Will had her bent over. Her pussy was
right there. It took him less then three seconds!

"OOooooooooo....you're fucking me!"

"OOoooooooooooooooOoooooo........"

Last edited:
Back