Medical Conference

She worked the remainder of the day, deciding to tell the staff later that week. It appeared that
a clock had started as she circled April 7th on her desk calendar. "That leaves a few days for final
packing and puts me in Wisconsin on Friday, April 12th."

It seemed at first to be a long way off yet Melody knew she had a lot of items on her list. She
left work at 3pm and went straight home. It was time for a relaxing shower. Time to think!

The warm water took away those thoughts of problems, packing, closings and meetings. She
almost immediately thought of Will! It was the shower water. It had happened before, in
fact several times. There were several such memories but two that were recurring. It was
hotel back in Spain. She and Will were both nude on the bed when he suggested the shower.
She knew the implications but trusted her resolve. Will's hands caressed her almost everywhere
at once. There would be no resistance. Melody turned and widened her stance as Will's
shaft found it's mark!

"AAaaaaaagghhhhhh.....yesssss"

By the second week of her departure Will had adjusted to doing his long hours at the hospital
without any outside activity. Winter weather in the cold really made life dull. His thoughts of
Melody were everywhere and usually had very sexual overtones where she would walk in naked
only to kneel in front of him. Another was a summer fantasy out on his boat where her two
piece swimwear would quickly land on the seat as he placed her hands on the railing and drove
her from behind!

He could look forever and never find a better match. She had everything he ever wanted.

About four that afternoon he was catching the weather report when he impulsively sent her
text message about the temperature. It was mostly a joke to give her some contrast. He
sent it as a text thinking she might be unavailable. Only minutes later his phone rang!

"MMmmm.. Hell-o"

"So it's 18 degrees with light snow."

"Yes, and thankfully I'm inside and out of it."

"Well, it's 71 here and I just finished a warm shower. I should say a hot shower.
I was thinking about you the whole time. About everything you do to me."

"Everything?"

Melody knew the shower session would be hot. She had been feeling it for several days in
view of Mike's attitude there had been no romance since her return. She dried off in front of
the mirror taking extra time including an extended time with drying her hair. She finished
with the fragrant powder as it always made her feel great. She was only half dressed when
she heard her phone.

"Oooooooo...."

She smiled at Will's timing. She went into the bedroom and placed a call knowing she
needed to hear his voice. The instant chemistry came easily for both of them.

"Yes, everything. Like that freezing morning down by the lake ...we got in the backseat..
naked! You were never so deep..."

"..deep? How deep Melody."

"I could feel your balls rubbing on my clit.."

She laid back on the bed holding the phone while looking up at the ceiling. Will had to be
calling from home to be talking so freely. The call meant everything to her, mostly the
reassurance. She had not used her anxiety medication in two weeks. Will was everything she
needed.

She moved her hand inside her waistband as he continued talking.

It was the events of the prior two weeks that generated her mood. So, when Will's text message arrived she impulsively placed a call. The mere hearing of his voice electrified her and most
likely triggered the bawdy language which conveyed her thoughts to perfection. She could
tell he felt the same.

He had assumed that she felt calling or texting him with her phone put her at risk
of being caught by her husband. Melody had nearly always taken extreme care about
talking to him only when Will was not nearby and only rarely calling Will. Just her initial
tone suggested that had all changed as she talked freely and very aggressively.

"You really like that when I get so deep in your warm pussy?"

"Always Will, the way you get so well positioned and use your hands before going off
in my cervix."

She was polite and now using her medical terms. Somehow he imagined her lying on
her couch at home and rubbing herself.

"Melody I like it afterward when you just lie there as I look over your body and get excited
all over again and you just let me take you a second time."

" My tits or...my little cunt?"

Will could scarcely comprehend her words.

"Yes, I just take it all in and try to keep my wits."

She had purposefully used that term thinking it would spur Will into ever more aggressive
levels of playful chatter. In fact Melody really cared to know what Will thought about her body
in order to make things more enjoyable for each of them. What really was it that put
Will over the edge?

"I am the one who takes it in! You are so huge! You fill me perfectly."

"Melody your pussy is a perfect fit for my cock....so warm..."

The rest of the twenty minute call brought Will up to date on her progress. She gave
genuine details including how Mike had avoided all talk of her job and distanced himself.
Will appeared especially encouraged as she for the first time mention it as being "over."

As he hung up she heard him say it first, "I love you."

"I love you Will. I will be there in two weeks."

He some how found himself breathing rapidly after setting his phone on the counter. He now
had a clear picture of how the next weeks would play. His fate became locked into place yet
felt so comforting. Will would be with Melody from this moment forward. He took a Coke
from the refrigerator and went to the couch to make a mental checklist.

The new garage at the lake was started. He still needed to get more insulation in the sidewalls.
He would switch out the TV's between the apartment and the cottage.

Soon his mind drifted off to consider exactly how he would be enjoying Melody on their
first night together.

The next week at work went quickly and during her spare moments Melody made written
reminders concerning various items to be done while scratching off completed items. This
slowly accumulated to make her anxiety return. She felt it most during her sleep.

The one big fear was telling the staff at the hospital many of whom were close friends. There
were hugs and a few tears that Friday afternoon as Melody made sure everyone heard. So
far as she knew there was no sign of Dr. Pritchard showing outward remorse, but that
did not sway her feelings. She had only three more working days!

That afternoon she called Will to solidify her travel plans. She would be around for the movers
on Tuesday the ninth of April, then leave on Thursday the eleventh. She hoped to make
it in three days of driving with her car loaded down with important files and valuables. She
dreaded the trip, especially stopping overnight! Will agreed that she had everything covered.

Her calls to him had become frequent, now that Mike's indifference to her moving was
plainly overt.

Melody's last day at her job was Monday April eighth. There were only few isolated reports
and files that needed to be closed. She had one last lonely box into which she continued to
drop minor possessions. It had been a very restless night of attempting to sleep. She would
be dreading her last walk to her car, hoping she could leave unnoticed.

Her spare moments were used to make commitment calls to the van company which promised
to be in her driveway at nine on Tuesday morning. They had only vague timetable for
being in Wisconsin, but that really didn't matter.

Her next hurdle was the long drive on Thursday. Not knowing how it would go, she could not
make firm hotel plans. Melody was hopeful she could reach St. Louis.

At five after three, she began her walk with the cardboard box. The hall seemed empty until
she rounded the corner to find twenty staff, mostly nurses, lining the doorway. It was indeed
a fine gesture and there were plenty of smiles.

No turning back now!

Twice Melody had mentioned her trip North with a variation of routes. It became apparent that
she was not fond on interstate driving. He had a plan but waited until Monday of travel week
to finalize it and seek out her level of interest. If he had a flight to Oklahoma City at 4pm on
Thursday and she left Houston at 8am, they could meet at the airport and stay overnight
then drive in together on Friday! With two drivers it would be easy.

Melody jumped at the chance. She had a flurry of thoughts and he countered all of them
without missing a beat. The secret was of course cellphones to stay in touch. Sometimes
it is a person's voice that registers more than the words or thoughts. Will knew this would
be special.

"Ooooo...yes, that will be a great help!"

Not a moment of thought was needed for Melody as she could barely control her voice. Will
had come through again! Not only would it be helpful, it virtually assured they could be there
at the end of the second day.

"And, we will be back in the hotel. First time since Barcelona! Imagine that."

She was considering the possibilities herself and instantly thought about making a trip
to the shop and getting a wax. It would be in afternoon after the van left.

Melody had assembled her smaller items in the den. Her desk had all of the important files
and forms. As for the larger items, Mike helped her move those to the garage where they had
pulled both cars out on the driveway. Mike acted as if this would be a temporary move until
he saw the final array of goods. Melody had acted favorably to make sure he had the basics
but when they had finished and returned to the first floor it had a definite emptiness.

That evening there was a long meandering conversation about where things stood between
them and how they were to move forward. Melody felt well prepped and ticked off her
reasons for switching jobs and repeated her invitation for Mike to join her in Wisconsin,
which he automatically declined. At that Mike offered to make it a formal separation,
tempered by his need to keep finances in line.

"I think I agree. It is probably best."

Mike looked stunned but quickly tossed around a few ideas that he had apparently had
researched from the office. It was all formal. Melody could feel her five year marriage
melting away.

With just two days left, Melody began feeling the impending fear of driving
North alone. She had all of her really important files and valuables in the car,
but at night she feared break-ins. There was also the thought of break downs
on the road, although she had Triple-A. She planned to gas up at smaller
suburban centers. It was the thought of the unknown that clouded her thinking.

It was really a saving grace when Will offered to meet her in Oklahoma. It
changed everything! That afternoon she stopped in town for a wax. It
was nerve wracking to lie there but necessary. Once she arrived back home
Melody went to check it out in the bathroom mirror.

"Oh yes, that is just fine."

"Yes, that would be our first time since Barcelona."

Just hearing the way Melody said the name of that Spanish city sent his mind spinning in
the usual way with her being pictured nude and moving around seemingly not aware of
him watching every movement. It was always the same, her tits drew his attention first
then her ass!

"Now, I will be at the airport by 5:30, but you take whatever time you need. I will get us
room in Oklahoma City. Agreed?"

It was all coming together smoothly. Will was getting his way. After the call, he quickly
made flight arrangements for Thursday. He already had Friday and the weekend off. Will
used his phone and located a Hyatt Regency and accepted a suite. He knew they had a
restaurant and room service!

With the first class ticket the entire bill came to $800, all of that went on his American
Express. He immediately pulled out a travel bag and began systematically dropping items
in as the evening passed. Among the items was a fairly expensive diamond pendent. It was
light necklace that Melody could wear to bed. It would look great on her naked body while
swaying in time with her tits as she took top.

In less then 24-hours he would be with her!

Thursday morning arrived and Melody was up dressed by 7:30. She had slept only
intermittingly yet felt energized and prepared. Mike delayed his drive into work and carried
her bag to the car. He wished her a pleasant drive and gave her a parting kiss that spoke
volumes.

Melody's route took her in familiar direction before turning off on the interstate leading to
Dallas. They had gone there only twice. Now was she driving with her car stuffed with bags, all alone.
Her fingers clenched the wheel. Her lane appeared empty as the inbound lane on the other side
had bumper-to-bumper traffic. She had a thought of relief knowing that it would be a thing of the past.
She drove at 72mph only to be repeatedly passed, even by some of the larger
truck. Gradually she stepped it up.

Her first stop was twenty miles short of Dallas. She filled the tank and bought a coffee.

Last edited:
Will's day went quickly and he caught a break when Dr. Thomas turned up early and
covered for him. He took an Uber to the airport and left his car in the hospital lot. At the
check-in he learned the weather was clear and the flight would be on time. The weather had
been swell all week with temperatures in the high 60's. Will had only a average size gym
bag and no luggage.

About an hour into the flight, he had glass of wine, just to say he had taken advantage
of the first class price. Melody would be there about an hour after he arrived. He had
taken care to do everything on his checklist back at the cottage. The fridge was stocked
and there were three bottles of wine being chilled.

It felt great to land and walk straight outside of the terminal without waiting for luggage.
He leaned against a garden wall, catching some warm Oklahoma sun as he texted Melody.
He was surprised when she called back a moment later.

"I am just four miles away!"

After crossing into Oklahoma she felt relief until she passed a sign indicating she had another
240 miles! It was 2pm and that really was on pace to meet Will at 5:30. It just seemed
endless! Melody's thoughts began flipping among several different thoughts and concerns,
such as problems, her parents, the new job and the motel sex that she would be getting that very night. Will is sure to be on fire!

By now she was passing cars as the stretch of highway became arrow straight and nearly
empty. Already she had driven more miles then in the last three months combined.

I must take off my rings before he gets in the car. I want Will to have no
second thoughts.

Last edited:
In truth this move was the largest project Melody had endured since medical school.
Even the purchase of the town house was a simple transaction. There had been a
huge number of unexpected surprises right up until she pack her car. Even now she was
mentally reviewing the list.

The road turned straight as she passed endless farm fields. Melody's thoughts turned to
how the evening would be spent in the motel. There were several variations of how Will
would be taking his pleasure and how she would be enjoying it! His cock seemingly tireless
as it pursued her was the centerpiece of his actions. He has always been great at
switching positions. And there his fingers touching her!

She returned to focusing on driving when her eye took notice of the sign "Airport 6 Miles"
Seconds later her phone signaled text message! This was it! She fumbled a return message
and looked for exit 9.

Melody's intensity level double within seconds as she descended the exit ramp to face three
lanes of traffic. Only by luck had she chosen the correct lane. As the light changed they
moved briskly and she caught her first glimpse of the terminal. She was able to discern
the arrival lane and moved to the left and bypassed the parking garage. The sidewalk was
packed with people moving in all directions. She deliberately slowed as she scanned the walk.
Seconds later she locked on to Will as he recognized her car at the same moment!

Thank the Lord!

Will jumped into the passenger seat as Melody stopped for barely a second. They moved
beyond the arrival lane as Will called out directions by checking the map on his I-phone.

"This is the perfect lane, we turn left up here. I have us a room at the Hyatt. It's two
miles away. How was your trip?"

"No problems, but I am so glad I found you."

"You made great time, it's only 5:30."

"I have been in the car almost nine hours."

"I will make it up to you tonight."

Almost as quickly as he put his phone back and moved to the walkway, Will spotted
her car. The traffic moved slowly with people double parking as they removed huge
suitcases and hugged loved ones. It made him wonder. As she approached, Will ducked
with his lone bag and quickly jumped into the passenger seat. There was only the
barest free space for his travel bag.

Using the map on his phone he directed her to the open road. He had only seen Melody
drive once before and it felt good.

"There, it's right there on the right. We have a reservation, so you can just park. They
have a restaurant."

Once outside the car, Will took Melody's smaller suitcase, which was still large. He kissed her
quickly but reassuringly, then carried both bags into the lobby and up to room on the third
floor. The room looked spectacular surprising him, even after paying $200 a night.

He could not wait to see her naked. But, Will knew she needed to get moving around so
he suggested they go the bar for a drink and then dinner.

It was instant relief once Will was in the car. They moved smoothly through the streets to the
hotel and Melody carried only her purse as she followed Will. It was another kiss before
they freshened up then went to the restaurant. Actually it felt great to talk things out over
a glass of wine. She couldn't take her eyes away from Will! This was really happening!

"..yeah the garage is 90% up. In a week we get the blacktop. Remember how cold
it was in February? We got an early spring. "

The restaurant was essentially empty and very quiet. Will did most the talking as Melody
appeared eager to get updated on what was happening in Wisconsin. She looked incredible,
with her hair shorter and a casual blue tee. Will could hardly wait to see her taking it off!
He took everything slow as they ate, systematically covering all of her questions and
showing a few phone pictures of the construction.

They were back to the room by seven. As he locked door he walked behind Melody and
rubbed her shoulders before turning her for a soft kiss. They were alone in the hotel
and had plenty of time for exploration. As for her part, Melody enjoyed being held as
she clearly wanted Will to go for more!

"How about we do that shower thing like in Barcelona?"

"MMmmmmmm...you mean together...steamy water and love-making?"

"Yes, just like that!"

Melody stepped backward and pulled her tee up and over her head, showing her slightly
stretched bra for Will's approval.

There was plenty of catching up over dinner and as they left the restaurant area Melody
was feeling comfortable about the road trip. She felt more relaxed then at anytime in the past week. It got better when Will took her hand at the elevator. His hand was warm and smooth,
she could feel the night would be filled with excitement. When he suggested the shower first
it came as a surprise, then he mention Barcelona. He remembered

Melody lifted her top up over her head then casually tossed it on the second bed. As she turned
back Will's eyes were locked on her body. She instinctively smiled as she unlocked her
corduroy jeans and stepped out of them. Make him really want you!

"You thought about our shower in Barcelona?"

"I think about it all the time. The warm beads of water bouncing off your tits. The way
turned and spread your legs. The tight feeling of me slipping inside you."

"Yes, and me doing my best to grip the bench while my body was feeling the ecstasy
of your lust."

Will was catching up and hurriedly removing his clothes. Melody stalled before dropping
her green briefs and then proudly showing her newly waxed muff as she casually tossed
off her bra. His face said it all! The reaction was worth it! He reached out to guide her
toward the bath. Walking ahead of Will felt wonderful knowing he is studying her backside
and getting really stoked about having her! She wanted him to be extra ready!

"I love you Will."

Will gradually began breathing quickly as he removed his sneakers and pants while watching
Melody's body coming into full view. She had most certainly done wonders with her pussy as
it stood out so clearly. He wanted to touch her. He politely held her shoulder as she walked ahead. He adjusted the water temperature while Melody prepared the bath towels. He
watched as she stepped in first with her slender ass just asking to be touched!

"This going to be great!"

Will took the soap and started with her shoulders then ventured down her back. Using
both hands, he was soon doing her butt as she turned slowly. He loved touching her butt.
The warm water had him stirring and Melody took notice.

"You going to take me right here!"

"I want you all night long."

"Yess.. you can have me...."

She moved in to kiss him as she intentionally allowed her tits bump along his chest. They
were bigger, he was sure of it! He could feel her hand!

Back