Medical Conference

The weather remained mild for Sunday and Melody felt the need to get in a workout. It had
been two weeks of inside work or driving in her car and more than anything she needed to get
an extended exposure to fresh air. That park down the road had peaked her interest.

" I was thinking about taking a run down to the park."

"I need to get the SUV washed so how about I come back and find you?"

"Mmmmm...sounds so ..adventurous!"

"Good, I will give you like 45 minutes head start."

There was a second component to her run. Melody now needed to explore her new
neighborhood. Previously she had been taken almost everywhere by Will. Exploring on
her on would be advantageous.

With her jeans on and her older sneakers, she took off at ten with the temperature a brisk
55 degrees. But the sun suggested that it would be warmer in short order. She set out on
a quick pace. Melody waved to two nameless neighbors already feeling like a local. Halfway
there the blacktop ended and a well packed gravel surface made for softer running. She
entered the parking area and found it empty. At the far end there was a signpost at the
start of the nature trail. The trail was blacktopped, about a yard wide, and wound up a
modest hill. Will had been right about the lake gradually becoming an extended swamp with
the sounds of birds filling the air.

At night this might have appeared to be a spooky area. This morning had bright sunlight
showing deep under the trees and making for an intriguing nature walk. Melody had it all
to herself. There were scents of springtime that had been unfamiliar to her for many years
and now came racing back. She had returned to the north country!

Her pace had slowed to a leisurely walk as her mind drifted. At one point she had thoughts
of her favorite novel. The idea of being vulnerable out in nature captivated her thoughts. In
one thought, she had the idea of getting tanned by removing her long sleeve top and jogging
with only her bra, while unaware of being watched!

That is so hot!

Near the top of the hill she could see well out into the lake but to see the parking area she
needed to step off the trail. She noticed Will approaching from far down the road and it set
into motion a plan.

Will used the drive to clear his thoughts. It was warm enough to have the windows down all
the way to the car wash. He enjoyed the idea of Melody taking off on her own. She obviously
had grown to like the neighborhood. It would only get better in the following months.

On the ride back he pulled out his camera intending to get a few spring pictures. Just as he
drove into the parking lot his text message sound went off. It was Melody!

Come and find me!

Will smiled at the suggestion of her hiding in the woods. It was Sunday morning just after
eleven, so church was still in session. He typed back:

If I do what will be my reward?

The lot was empty as he stepped out. There had to be thousands of birds over the bank in the swamp and he could hear every one. Again his phone sounded:

You can take pictures of me, naked!

Will could barely contain his thoughts as he returned the message.

You better really hide!

Last edited:
From her position high above, Melody was hidden from Will's view. She watched as Will moved
at a brisk pace on the paved trail. She moved behind a ten foot high pine and waited. It took
a few minutes before Will appeared. He looked around in a search pattern then began retracing
his route convinced he had passed her.

Melody moved carefully to the slope of the hill and spotted Will searching off the trail at a
lower level. There were trees but the leaves had not popped yet giving a wide field of view.
By remaining close to the trunk of a larger maple she concealed her profile. Slowly she took
out her phone a took his picture, zooming in to cut the distance. She smiled as she sent the
picture!

Again his phone sounded and this time it was his picture. Quickly checking the background and angle, Will immediately took off up the hill. It was nearly open ground until he neared the crest.
Will swirled not understanding where Melody could be hiding. He moved an additional 20 yards
noticing the flat top. He turned and moved briskly toward the lake. Ahead of him, Melody
suddenly bolted from behind a tree heading down the hill. He gave chase slightly surprised at
how fast she could run as she made no effort to stay on the trail.

"I have got you now."

"YYYYiikes.."

She traveled down a second hillside and slowed near the swamp on the lowest level
where he was able to reach out a grab her shoulder. He guided her another 10 paces
to a weathered picnic table.

"Now, l believe there was a promise of some pictures!"

"What, you would really make me do that?"

"A deal is a deal."

Melody was speaking in a playful voice and with a deserted park this was the perfect chance
for some outside adventure. Will took out his phone as if getting ready. Melody grinned as she
glanced slowly in all directions.

As she slowed up Will of course caught her and she could not help but giggle as he showed
his willingness to use phone to take her picture.

"Here? In this nature park? Is that allowed?"

"I am sure it is."

"Shouldn't we wait until we are back ...."

"Noooo..."

She stepped near the table and pulled up her arms to release the sleeves. Moments later
her top was off and she turned her back to Will as he unhooked her bra. Instantly she turned
around to offer a free view. She could feel a faint breeze cooling her breasts as they got
their first rays on sunlight in months.

"MMmmmmmmm......delicious"

Will took a series of photos as she stood perfectly still. Then he moved closer and slipped
his fingers into the front of her jeans and unhooked them!

"Oooo..my gosh you're serious."

"I want you!"

"Here?"

"Yess.. I want you now. Take off your jeans! "

"We need to be careful."

"We are all alone."

Melody needed to take off her sneakers first. She sat on the bench, hurriedly untying and
removing them then peeled down her jeans, noticing that what little grass was there felt
damp. She laid her jeans on the table as Will swooped in to remove her panties!

"OOOOoooooo..my gosh!"

Will's body bristled as he pulled down her panties forcefully and showed his eagerness! Her
ass had the look of perfection giving him the instinct to take her quickly. At the same time
Melody acted seductively by placing her hands on the picnic table as leaned forward. She
never made a sound until Will stepped behind her to rub his cock on her skin. At that point
the hillside echoed with her moaning.

"mmmmmmmmmm...yyyessss...take me, right there! AAAAAAAaaaaagghhhhhh...."

"Yes, Melody, I going to cum in your pussy."

"Do it Will.....fill me!"

"O..you're so warm."

"Fuck me Will...don't wait...just fuck Me."

Her body felt the cooler air which immediately was replaced by the thought of being discovered.
That disappeared by Will's fast entry and his hands gripping her hips as a means of keeping
her steady. It seemed to be that Will enjoyed sex in the wide open outdoors, something
she now discovered as exhilarating! Her man was clinging to her as if she were the long sought
after prize that had always been out of his reach!

"UUUUuuughhhhh.....don't wait...just get me!"

"Can you feel my cock stretching you?"

"YESSSS....you're fucking me so good.....ooOOOOOOOoooph..."

This had to be the most unladylike action Melody had ever taken in her life! Yet it felt so
incredible to feel Will's need to get at her! Her mind rapidly clouded as her body became
consumed by her lover's desire to have her! She would worry about the consequences
later!

"UUUuuuUuuuuuuuhhhh....yesssssssssss....."

Despite the cooler air and the idea of being noticed by strangers, her body reacted to Will's
thrusts quickly bringing her to her limit. She knew this was a strange occurrence as she often
needed ten minutes or more. Melody pressed back against Will and felt his balls pressing on
her! The sheer thought sent her over the edge!

"AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaggghhhhhh....get me Will...get me good...."

Will had found some affinity for smoothly rubbing his hands over her back. It felt good
but she wondered why he didn't go for more? Suddenly she had her answer! Will
surged to take her! The timing could not have been more perfect!

"YEESssssssss....."

The setting called for being quick but as he steadied his thrusts Will tried slowing things down
but to no avail, as Melody began talking dirty and encouraging him not to wait. Her breathing
made a rhythm that he fell into line with. It all made more haste. He could not hold back.
He took her like some conquest he found at a wild party!

"Yesssssss...... you really were worth looking for!"

Last edited:
Just the free spirit of being ravished in the park by Will brought on an incredible finish for
Melody, leaving her unable to think about moving. Softly she turned to face Will who also
appeared to be experiencing ecstasy. Gradually she went for her clothes. With Will's help
she was all back together within minutes while still glancing for any sign of strangers. The lone
problem was her wet socks.

"That Will really took me back to our first time..remember?"

"Do I? It still gets me excited to just think about it. As you recall I had given you that long
massage and you fell off to sleep. So for an hour I was listening to TV and looking at you
lying just a few feet away."

"And?"

Will took her hand and led her back to the path and down to the car. The parking area
was in bright sunlight and felt like low 70's. Even at the car Melody felt reluctant to leave
as it was such a wonderful park. They could still hear the hundreds of birds just over the
embankment signaling the arrival of spring. The contrast from her life in Houston kept
improving and it brought a calming effect that she had sought for a long time.

He smiled as she wanted him to finish the story about that first time in the hotel. He
continued to revel in how they had just consumed each other in less than ten minutes. Will
took her hand and led her to the car. He drove slowly on the return trip. Melody seemed
eager to get inside as she was walking through the kitchen he made a suggestion.

"Take all the time you need, but come back out without your clothes!"

"Really....more fun already?"

"I will locked doors."

"MMmmm"

Will warmed up the coffee as he washed his hands at the kitchen sink. Melody took fifteen
minutes before she returned and was indeed naked. She walked slowly as if giving him the full
view. He poured her coffee as they faced off across the island countertop.

"Yes?"

"Melody, remember that very first time, you joined me on the bed.....we ..."

"...did oral. You were getting my pussy and I was so stunned I just had to get you off."

"Yes, that!"

"Really?"

"Yes."

She glanced around at the couch then smiled her approval. Will pulled off his shirt!

Just standing there drinking coffee and watching his eyes survey every portion of her body made her smile with a delightful feeling of being wanted. Melody made unnecessary turns to offer
more features. By standing on that side of the island she remained out of view of the back
door and would be safe from any unexpected visitors. Will brought up the hotel room when
they were together the first time. It was one of her favorite memories as well. They had edged
closer during a relaxing massage then their friendship spiraled out of control. She had
committed adultery and didn't care! Another man had licked her...

"I remember I was not thinking clearly. I didn't want you to leave. I hated that hotel room
and needed to keep you there. I remember thinking how good your hands felt. You had
by that time a clear look at my ....tits, but I didn't care."

"Yes, I remember you had so much tension in your body."

"That went away rather quickly!"

Will moved around the island and stepped out of shorts. Melody knew what he wanted. She
moved to the ottoman trying to think of how to relived that magical moment. Will swooped
ahead of her and laid on his back!

"OK....here goes."

With great precision Melody straddled Will's chin leaving her knees on the very edge of the
leather ottoman. In front of her was Will's erect cock, so smooth with the taut skin!

The Hotel again came to mind, especially how the time change and lack of sleep had
her operating in something of a fog. That lifted for her when Will took the lead and
gave her the most wonderful body rub. They had just met on the plane but Will was
a professional just like she. He could he trusted! Was she at fault? Had she given him
some inadvertent sign?

Moments later in that Barcelona hotel room Melody was sucking him in an attempt to
protect her marriage vows!

"OOOOoooooo gosh yes....get me Will."

She took him in her left hand in that playful manner that had Will already prepared to
be pleasured. The idea struck Melody that just a half hour earlier he had been riding her
at the picnic table!

It had been his idea and Will swooped in quickly as Melody lower her pussy into range. He
covered her with his mouth and blew warm air then nuzzled her with his tongue. She tensed
but slowly positioned herself to be taken! Melody wanted this! She enjoyed being explored!
She may have been surprised at the park yet quickly seized on the idea.

Will slipped slowly inside her nest as he encountered dampness. As soon as his tongue
discovered her nub, Melody flinched in an effort to get more. Will covered it nicely gradually
going faster. Her legs shifted involuntarily as he now had her under his spell.

Her hand gripped his cock moving smoothly while Melody had delayed taking him. Perhaps
she was enjoying the sight of his stiff shaft! He rubbed her back with his hand as
encouragement up near her shoulder blades. She was so soft. He had always been turned on
by her naked body. She never flaunted herself until he took the lead often away from the
bedroom! He felt that Melody wanted to be adventurous but needed him to lead.

Her lips cupped the tip of his cock. She had built up her nerve and now he would be getting
a reward! She went searching with her tongue taking all of his precum! He knew exactly
where he would deliver his load!

Never had it felt so good!

There was a moment of hesitation as she savored his tongue seeking her spot while her
fingers curled around his taut shaft then she leaned in to take him. A few inches at first
followed by backing off to nurture the tip, was how Melody did her part. Will had no way
to escape nor prevent the inevitable as she became relentless.

Long ago Melody had perfected a technique that had served her well. She could feel him
squirming, but this had been his plan and now he would deal with how best to keep going
off. At one point she carefully rubbed her chest across his stomach. He knew it, because
instantly his fingers attempted to get at her nipples but she blocked him! Almost smiling
at her ability to be coy!

Next move was to carefully buck her hips in preparation for her impending release. She
had several more minutes to go and wanted to enjoy every second! Will's shaft was so
silky smooth. Melody moved to take ever more!

The rest was simply a mesmerizing trance with Will becoming ever increasingly
aggressive. She responded by using a rhythmic thrusting on him with a continuous
twist of her head. How he could hold off she had no idea. Was he perhaps intending
on switching out to take her?

Will held his position as a tiny trickle of lotion touched his tongue followed by a full on
flow as Melody gave in to his probing. She needed this and he had delivered. Moments
passed while Will took everything she could send. Will knew that this would lead to more
rewards in the coming days.

Melody showed renewed energy in her on efforts. At first he thought about her pussy only
to seconds later lose control and relentlessly send a series of blasts to her warm mouth!
It was only the fourth time he had done it. It went far better than he could have planned.

Melody circled off the ottoman an stood in front of him. Will moved slowly to sit up. As he did
he was directly faced with her damp pussy. She simply stood there! She allowed him to
view her, showing no modesty at all. Instinct took over as Will grabbed her wrist and led
down the hall to the master bath.

"Will, are you really going to do this?"

"You need it Melody."

He turned on the water as Melody continued to make a mild protest. It seemed contrived
as he knew she was still very much turned on and wanted attention.

"Will, you remember...."

"Yes, you were so good to me in Barcelona. I still remember the first time I saw you naked."

"Did you like?"

Will allowed Melody to step in first as the warm spray beckoned. She had barely got wet
before he started caressing her tits with his soapy hands.

Just to hear his response meant the world to Melody and she made a casual half turn as they
entered the shower. She felt the warm spray just before Will's hands began washing her
chest. It was of course a diversion as he only wanted to feel her. His fingers felt soft and
he moved gracefully. She smiled at the attention she received.

For an act of encouragement she raised her arms while slowing turning her head from side
to side. Will immediately reacted, pulling her close as her backside was pressed against
his chest.

"Yes, it feels so good.....get me!"

She wanted to feel the way she had in Barcelona and he very much wanted to give it to her!
The water gleamed at as bounced on her skin. Melody moved her head slowly in the spray.
Will scooped her breast in his soapy fingers as she enjoyed the attention. She spoke but
he could not understand the words. She needed sex! He turned her and she leaned to place
her hands on the shower bench. Her ass was in plain view. His cock felt energized. He
could see her pussy and he aimed for it. Will stepped in, searched for it and scored a perfect
hit.

Melody responded and arched her back, just like in Barcelona! Will wanted to nail her hard!
He thrust himself to take what was his! He wanted her to feel his balls! Melody was all his!

"Yesssss....take it!"

The warmth of the water made it even better.

"Wait Will. You are...AAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHH Ooooooo...YES! O' you're in me!"

Surprisingly he was not only rock hard, Will was amazingly fast at feeling her tits
which sent her into a high state or arousal. His grip became firmer than normal
but Melody responded with even more surging back against him! It was that feeling of
being taken by a lustful lover!

"AAAAAAAAaaaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhh....."

Hesitation would not be his shortcoming as Will rocked into her waiting sex. He could easily
feel her body welcoming his efforts. Melody wanted it! She wanted to be taken! Will's
fingers had gripped her tits and he now pulled her back against his probing cock, as she
supported herself using the shower bench.

"TAKE it Melody. TAke all of it!"

"Yesssss... Fuck me!"

"You deserve to be satisfied by a hard cock!"

"Harder Will...."

By rubbing her nipples Will could now feel them swelling in anticipation of getting off. He
was rapidly losing control. He felt no apparent need to hold off. Melody was now
spewing a torrent of dirty talk which proved to be too much. He emptied his cock in her
in a matter of a seconds!

"Goooood girl....you are such a.... great lay."

"YESSSSS...GAWD just fuck me....get me."

She could not hear Will's words but could guess what was said. He was at full force and
very much wanted her sex. Each driving thrust had his balls touching her thus sending her
mind into a tailspin. Never had anyone ever made her feel this desirable! Melody easily
came on his cock!

There had been no sequence as everything happened in a spontaneous manner, yet it felt
beautifully styled, as Will's fingers touched her electrified body. She remembered shuttering
on his throbbing cock and driving him wild! Neither could move afterward, only bask in the
steamy water as they regained their senses. She recalled Will giving her a lengthy kiss then
turning off the water.

They often went without talking after sex. He walked out first and held a towel for her
to step into. A quick glance at his cock gave her a smile as it most certainly showed evidence
of the extended workout.

"Mmmm...when you brush my wet hair. You are so good at it."

"I like it too...it is gives me thoughts of how to take you."

"Please tell."

"I like when we stay inside and you wear only the very basic clothes."

"No underwear?"

"Yep."

"You like the way my breasts move when I walk? The idea perhaps of sliding your hand
down my jeans and feeling my ass?"

"yes."

The very way Will spoke so softly suggested that she knew his inner most thoughts. It made
her feel secure, without knowing quite why.

Will finished with her hair and left. Melody cleaned the area and put the towels in the basket.
By the time she entered the kitchen Will had the coffee in the microwave.

Back