Medical Conference

Will was being sincere and Melody enjoyed hearing his reassuring thoughts in her have dazed state. She answered in a positive way that would hopefully work. Melody could easily have spent the night on the couch listening to the TV and the crackling fire while Will felt her tits. She wasn't wearing any underwear and Will knew it but he didn't venture lower. It produced a very calming effect.

Around ten they moved toward the bedroom, leaving the empty wine glasses on the counter. Will added more wood to the fire. Melody stood by now holding the towel in her hand. This gave Will a full frontal view of her mound and he full took advantage. It was bed time she knew he would be ready.

"Do were set the alarm."

"No need, we have all day to ourselves.:

"Good! "

Melody took off her flannel shirt as she entered the right side of the bed completely naked. Will was the same and Melody had a good continuous look at him. Will turned out the light leaving the room black.

Their voices were the only way they were able to locate each other. Will moved in to kiss her. It was now that his hand slid down her tummy to covet her womanhood!

"You want me all night long, don't you Will."

After the two hours of cuddling in the other room Melody was ready for more without any further stimulation. She easily brushed aside his hand, sliding over to straddle Will with her legs on either side of his body. Her tits were hanging down in the total darkness and she brushed them purposely over his chest.

"O' Melody. You are trying to be naughty, aren't you."

She knew exactly where his cock was and caught it in her hand, quickly guiding it to the center of her warmth rubbing it provocatively on her opening as Will began breathing irregularly. Once she sat up, it was a mere move to lower herself on his stiff rod.

"Geez, Will you have at least...I swear nine inches!"

She shifted slightly as Will filled her warm tunnel and began giving her penetration.

"Just like that---yeah!"

Melody was riding him from on top. Her tits were concealed by darkness but his imagination had a generous mental picture. Every so often Melody leaned forward allowing them to caress his chest.

"You are the best doctor I have ever been near!"

"Really?"

"Yes, I mean it."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....."

By using his legs as leverage Will systematically lifted her gently giving the full
thrill of his penetrating shaft!

Last edited:
It was so reassuring to be with Will in his bed. Even naked Melody felt as if they had been life long friends. He was deep inside her with Melody using a rocking motion. When he ceased talking she knew he was close. She allowed her mind to focus on her own pleasure as thoughts of Will holding her on the couch then caressing her tits brought her to the edge. She had the perfect trigger point.

"Oooooo...FUCK meee Will ....get me good.....AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaghhhhh"

She coated him with her lotion as she went off into a mesmerized trance! It must have been several minutes before she felt his hands swirling over her back in a lazy manner having filled her pussy once again. She enjoyed the feeling before moving to her side, only to feel Will snuggle in next to her and begin rubbing her bottom under the covers!

"We're sleeping in, right?"

"Yes....late."

There were thoughts on her mind but they disappeared quickly. It must have been a very deep sleep as Melody recalls turning over once with the room pitch black. Much later, she felt Will's hand simply resting on her breast with just a hint of daylight peeking through the curtains.

At least he wasn't rubbing her mound!

She came around much later with her body near his and their hands together. She released his hand. Carefully, she swooped down to find him and circle his member with her fingers!

Ever since they first met it had been an easy transition into sleeping together. With the outside temperature below ten degrees, it was so nice to be snug inside his cottage, under the covers and clutching Melody.

It had been a big day and Will let her sleep late. It was nine before she began to stir and get her bearings. Soon thereafter she took a wistful grip on his cock. He was not sure what to expect. She continued rubbing him tenderly for a few minutes. Without a warning she slipped down quickly and took him in her mouth! His interest picked-up instantly! In order to do it properly she needed to twist around and get on her knees. Her bottom was just in range of his hand and Will made the most of it by rubbing her hip and lower back before searching out her warm clit! The feeling was incredible. There was stimulation everywhere!

"Ahh, yeah, get me good Melody!"

Whatever her ultimate plan, Will was in complete agreement. He was staring at the ceiling but by lifting his head slightly he could see her tits, swaying so neatly. It lasted only a moment. Melody kept her head perfectly positioned but moved her legs until her hips were straddling his head!

She needed oral pleasure! Will lost no time in covering her clit and quickly blowing warm air into her tunnel. He heard a muffled groan. Next he sent his tongue on a search mission!

She had been looking for a simple move for some wake-up stimulation which quickly escalated to get out-of-hand with Will delivering the most exquisite oral penetration. She could not help herself from sliding backward into him while maintaining a bobbing motion on his now fully erect rod! Melody moved her hands to grip Will's legs. She remembered to shift her head from side to side, even with the most pleasure full sensation being delivered.

It was Will's hands and fingers that brought her the edge. He had been rubbing her lower back and occasionally feeling her chest when he suddenly edged his finger, most likely his thumb, down her valley. Moments later he was circling her hole. Melody froze with the thought. Here she was in her lovers bed in a secluded cottage! Would he dare?

She moved her hand in to grasp his cock and flex it slowly as she renewed touching his tiny slit with her tongue. He could not hold back! Will lurched upward as he came in her mouth!

Will was escalating quickly with Melody being the aggressor. He was touching her wetness with his tongue but lightly, just enough to keep her going. Her skin was warm and soft. It was so good having him to wake up next to as she was in need of the attention. When he touched her ass, Melody spurred into action. It immediately sent Will to the next level!

Will drove his tongue deep into her pussy. Melody shifted back against him, forcing his head into the pillow. She wanted to be pleasured as her reward. He could only imagine her face with her eyes closed, contorting with her pleasure center being overly stimulated. She enjoyed her moment!

"Get MEEE.....get me good......You want to FUCK ME don't you."

She felt so empowered by her actions! Suddenly, Will had her going off!

"mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmm....mmmmmmm

Melody slipped around to his chest. He held her tightly. Will pulled the covers over her shoulders. Eventually, they kissed tenderly.

"I want you again."

"Yes, Will. Here, or in the shower!"

Last edited:
They got out of bed in need of finding their clothes and perhaps a coffee. Will started the coffee before stoking the fireplace and adding fresh logs. Melody came out wearing her very out-of-place brown summer shorts, which drew a quick smile. Will had a great view of her legs.

"MMmmm..what a great wake-up."

"It's our day, we nothing on the calendar."

"We can take a ride around ten. We could stop at the grocery store?"

Melody poured the coffee then found a pan to begin making breakfast. There was just something
special about watching her move around his kitchen as he watched from the bar stool. The fireplace crackled giving at least the feeling of warming the room. Will turned on the weather
channel. It took only a moment before the announcer lamented about the "extreme cold snap
headed for the upper mid-West."

"We can take a ride around ten."

Melody already suspected the cold weather and thought they would be playing inside the cottage. Therefore she had put on minimal clothing, which might not be suitable for outside, even in a car. She did her best at making breakfast needing only to ask twice about the whereabouts of certain items.

Will's cottage was actually very large, with a totally open kitchen-living room area and a separate dining area. There were at least as many cabinets as her own kitchen. She sat beside him to watch the weather while they ate.

"Now, tomorrow you might be surprised at the interview."

"How so?"

"They might have two people conducting the interview, maybe more!"

Melody took a moment to consider his thought clearly showing he had a worthy idea. Will had planned out his thoughts in advance and quickly followed up with another.

"We know they took a good look at your resume and most likely already did some checking, then
offered you an interview. They have a strong interest in you. And they have some well
constructed questions already prepared."

"Really, I hadn't thought it."

"Be sure to mention the conference in Spain. Also, in your field they will be feeling you out regards gastro enterology. It's the hot item."

"Yep, I am up on that."

He could see that Melody was deep interested and wired-in. Will reached over counter for a note card and a pen. He began numbering the topics, as they finished their coffee. Melody refilled their cups as she listened.

"The big thing about the interview: These people want to see if you are a good fit for their
hospital."

"Oh, yeah! It's been over five years since I was interviewed, so this is really helping."

He reached out and rubbed her shoulder. He liked touching Melody for no particular reason.

"You are going to do great!"

In the previous week the interview was dominating her mind but after yesterday Melody had let everything fall by the wayside and enjoyed her time with Will. Now, it was all coming back into focus. Will was very much dialed-in to how healthcare interviews were handled. She listened to every word.

"Now, when you answer their question, be direct and there is no need to waste words. These
people are looking for applicants that really know their field."

"Right."

They finished breakfast and put the dishes aside for later. Will wanted to give her a tour of the area, so she changed into warmer jeans. It a few minutes before they were ready to brave the cold.

It felt refreshing to feel the air. It was cold but there was not a hint of a breeze. Will drove his car down the narrow lane to the county road.

"Do you get a lot of snow?"

"Most it of it falls in March."

At the intersection it was apparent that the cold weather had residents hunkering down as the traffic was light. Will checked the temperature.

"18 degrees. Now, check the time. It's 10:15."

Will turned south and traveled a mile before taking the ramp onto I-95. Even there the traffic was light. Melody must have wondered why they were heading toward Chicago. It was interesting to both to watch the trees and streams as nature reacted to the low temperatures.
At exit 12, Will turned off in Janesville. Melody now understood his intentions.

"Now you take this seeming obscure street three blocks."

Will was careful to watch the oncoming traffic. He turned left onto a much larger street that gradually shifted from residential to light commercial buildings, before a large brick structure loomed directly ahead.

"And we are here. Now, you pull into this first lot, it's the administration wing. Check the time!

"Wow, eighteen minutes!"

"Yep. I think parking right here is perfect."

Will pulled into the spot and turned off the engine. He opened the door and stepped out.

"Let's check it out."

Melody was hesitant but hopped out. There was a thirty yard walk up to the multiple doors which led to a large lobby. It looked very similar to most hospitals with attention to detail. There was an information desk with three people and another four scattered around the immense space which appeared to be about an acre in size.

"Ok, it looks to me like the offices are off to the right."

"Good thinking."

"Well, lets head back to the lake."

Melody watched the roads and turns to the hospital with great care while saying very little. She was quite intimidated when Will led her inside the building! However, there was hardly any chance of being recognized. On the way back to the car Will took her hand walking to the passenger door. She felt incredible! It was such a huge relief. She had MapQuest and directions, yet now she had a feel of the route and the hospital. Tomorrow would be so much easier.

"That looks like a great place to work."

"Oh yes, I hope it works out."

Will talked more about Janesville on the return trip. He apparently had worked there twice during storm emergencies. After they took the lake exit, Will stopped at a large grocery store.
Again they made a dash for the entrance. Will took the cart and began talking about dinner and what to get for the weekend. It was a stock up trip for the weekend. After Melody tossed in a few choice items, Will put his arm around her shoulder. Again there was the thought of being noticed by an acquaintance which disappeared when she remembered she was in far off Wisconsin. Melody felt unrestrained and free. It was as if being on an extended vacation with no cares or concerns. She had Will as a defender. Melody knew how to reward him when they returned to the cottage!

"We are really going to eat well, Will!"

"And, I have quite few bottles of wine."

"Tonight is my night to cook. You've done enough."

She surprised Will at the checkout by pulling out two fifties to pay, as he reached for his wallet. Once they bags were filled, they made the trek back to the car.

"Ok...now it's fourteen degrees. "

"Not good."

Last edited:
Even being a native of the area was not enough to prepare Will for the cold chill. It was most likely due to thinking that this last in February should be better. Each time they returned to the car it required a full warm up. This time they close to the lake. Jake pulled as near to the door as he could before they made a dash. Once safely inside, it they felt normal. It was just after noon and Melody started some coffee while he added wood to the fireplace. Will heard her voice as she walked down the hallway.

"I'm going in to change, but I will be back to make lunch."

Will added more wood then normal thinking he could keep ahead of things. He returned to the kitchen and poured the coffee as he instinctively checked out the barren ice-covered lake.

Returning to the warm cottage completed a highly successful morning. Melody's confidence was overflowing. The interview for the nex day now seemed to be well within reach. She switched back into her casual shorts then removed her bra and put on the flannel shirt that Will had loaned her. She would no longer need her socks and sneakers. She knew that perfume would be too obvious. Instead she had some scented talc that applied to various places, including the waste band of her underwear.

Will deserves everything I'm about to give him!

The thought brought to mind that solicitous afternoon at the hotel in Barcelona! She felt great as she picked up her novel as a cover and sauntered back to kitchen to await Will's attack. She often was uncommitted to how they made love.

One look at how Melody was attired gave Will all the information he needed. He had the fire rolling and the room was very toasty as he lifted her coffee and placed it on the counter. He could see had used only three buttons of the shirt leaving a portion of her breasts open for viewing. True to her word, Melody made a salad and some kind specialty toast that her had selected at the store. They chatted about the morning tour as Will got ever more eager to sample a taste of Melody's tits. He changed the topic to a more provocative theme.

"This weather is really going to be getting brutal after tomorrow night. I have extra wood for the fireplace in case the power goes out."

"O, that's right. It might mean we sleep out here near the fire."

"I have a sleeping bag."

"Big enough for both of us?"

"Yes, if we sleep naked."

"But...if ..we did that wouldn't you ..be tempted to ...take me?"

"You could hold you hand over your pussy...."

"I'm sure that would work!"

Melody was pleased at how quickly their conversation had turned sexual. Will took his dishes around to the sink then stepped behind her. He kissed her neck as his hands surprised her by coming up under her shirt to search her lower back before slowly moving up and around to cup both of her breasts! It felt wonderful, but Melody played coy.

"Of course, we have plenty of food in case we are trapped for a few days."

He pressed in on her nipples. It felt so good, but she did not let him know. Instead she continued to talk about the weather.

"And we have good cable TV."

Will was being soft and gentle. He was a very caring lover. Melody had been out in the elements. She was in a lonely warm cabin on a frigid lake in Wisconsin. It was time for some extra adventurous sex.

"Ooooo Sir, you really like feeling me."

"Indeed. Now, I want you to take off all your clothes and move to the Ottoman!"

Will's voice was deep and direct, which sounded fine to Melody. Apparently her flirting and teasing was paying off. She was bare already and the carpet felt warm. Her shorts came off easily. She made a few motions about lowering her underwear as she tossed them on the couch. Her shirt covered her nicely as she saw Will removing his clothes.

"Please Sir, don't look at my ass!"

Melody turned around as she unbuttoned the shirt, giving him a look at her backside as the shirt dropped away. Turning around, she had Will directly in front of her, his cock was already inspired.

"Put your hands on the Ottoman, you know how."

"You want me like....ooooooo...OOooooo...Mmmmmmmmm...AAAAAAAAaggh
Yes Will, fuck me hard!"

Last edited:
Some of Melody's comments were not making sense but as she mentioned, "Sir, don't look at my ass" Will knew what she had mind, which matched his intentions perfectly. He pressed her hands against the leather Ottoman while she willingly spread her legs. He took a moment to rub his shaft over her ass knowing she wouldn't notice before inserting himself perfectly in Melody's wetness. He followed it up with a dozen full length thrusts to get her going!

"Yesss, good girl. I like seeing your body...you like it when I fuck you like this!"

"Yes, YES GET ME!"

Normally polite and reserve, it really made Will feel inspired to hear her losing all of her
social graces. He had her exactly how he always dreamed. Right here in his living room was his girlfriend who he was going to enjoy many times! He felt free to feel her anyway he wanted. He had a firm grip on her hips making it pleasant to pull her back against his stretched cock, as he listened to her gasps of ecstasy. It was only moments later, that Melody had her orgasm!

"Yes...yes..ooo..Melody get that cock wet! Do it!"

"UUUUUuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhh......Ooooo..oo"

"Goood girl..hang on tight!"

Last edited:
Melody saw the lust in Will's eyes as he approached! There was need no need to get him hard, he was already there. She followed his command and gripped the leather firmly as Will entered her from behind. He was very good at it. He went immediately for her pussy, with a series of pulsing thrusts that had Melody captivated by how he had so much enthusiasm. Will had been so polite and nurturing all day and now it was as if his sex drive had taken full control! His voice was louder then necessary as he gave a series of directions!

She could not hold off. In less then five minutes her body gave in to his voracious desires. Even then Will never slowed! He continued riding her as Melody felt he lust. She was the object of Will's quest for love. It filled her with pride! She wanted him to desire her body!

"Yes Will, fill me, use my pussy! Get me ......"

Her voice trailed off as she felt his balls rapping on her gateway. He was wasn't pressing quite as hard making it easier to hold onto the Ottoman but neither was he getting close. However, Melody's body began to quiver with her backbone feeling those slow tremors moving toward her brain for second time!

"AAaaaaaaaahhh......."

Melody's only thought was how hard Will's cock was getting her! She could not
have planned things any better. Her last thought was the warmth she felt from the fireplace as her she went into a second full release!

"Ummmmmmm..............ummmmmm....."

Will's hand smoothed over her back and down to her thigh. He was still hard as he pulled back. He took a moment to rub himself on her skin then went back for more. She welcomed with a soft purring sound.

"ooooooooooo...."

"Good girl Melody.....you are such a good lover!"

She heard his words but tried to put it in context. She needed to think of this as just friendly sex! But that was not working.

"I need you to turn around."

Will pulled back. Melody stood to face him and immediately noted his intentions to have her suck him. She moved to her knees on the soft carpet. He must be ready was her only thought. With her arms once again behind her back she gave him a good view of her tits before slipping him into her mouth. He was very firm
and there was a taste of her own lotion!

Last edited:
Will was confused at first by Melody's choice of words and her asking to "use her pussy" as she complied so readily with his directions, even as she turned to suck him. The room was now overly warm but it meant nothing as she took his took cock! Again he noticed Melody placing her arms behind her back.

"Oooooo...good girl..get me hard!"

Saying that was redundant but Will did not care. He placed his hand behind her head and gently moved it back and forth. It was incredible how eager Melody was to please. He was beyond pleased as he felt himself stiffen.

"Good, now back on the Ottoman!"

Melody raced into position. Will watched her every movement. She was so beautiful.

Whatever her thoughts or fantasies might be, Will was enjoying the pleasant sensation of her womanly treasures, especially her flailing tits. No sooner had she returned to the Ottoman when Will was once again getting her doggie style.

"O' Will, you're gonna cum in me-aren't you!"

"You are mine Melody. From now on --YOU are MINE!"

"YESSSSSSS......FUCK ME!!!! I'm yours."

"You are my lover. We are meant to be together!"

"YESSSS....AAAAAAAAAgghhhhhh...."

Will had compelled her to make an admission that he was sure was already true. Her husband had lost her, she now belonged to Will. He made one last thrust with his hands clutching her hips as his cock showered her deepest point! Will kept his eyes open to enjoy the moment. Melody was motionless. She too was enjoying the moment. Time seemed locked in place. There was this moment where they both arrived at the same point in time, when they both knew the future was intended to be shared.

"Good Melody, now let's go this way!"

Will gave her a few moments to adjust to standing and catch her breath, before kissing her. Then Will took her hand and led her back to the bedroom. Once there, he had Melody lie on her back. She looked at him as he straddled her tummy.

The bedroom felt at least ten degrees cooler which was a relief of sorts. It was evident that Will wanted more but she was not sure exactly how as he got on her up near her chest. His cock was soaking and slick. He began sliding it near her breasts.

"Mmmmmmmmmm......this big boy wants more."

"Yes, Melody. I want to see you tits get what they deserve."

"Yes, they need fucking..We are meant to be together. Ohhh...gosh, it feels good when you do this. You like getting my tits! Do it Will, get yourself hard. You want me again don't you!"

"I'm going to ride this right between in your smooth valley."

Surprisingly, she could feel him getting firm although it had been less then five minutes. She stared into Will's eyes to see his eagerness as he took in her body for his own enjoyment. Melody squirmed slightly as he switched off between her breasts.

"Yes Will, I love it when your cock rubs on my nipples. You're going to titty-fuck me!"

The idea swirled in Melody's brain as she laid on the bed staring up at her man who was determined to have her.

"Cum on my nipples.....I wanna see your sperm!"

Last edited:
Will had always enjoyed the sound of her voice, which was extra special during sex. She had a slightly higher pitch as she got excited. However, his attention was focused on her swollen nipples. Even while lying flat her boobs were large and he slid easily between them before pulling his cock around to her nipples. At her urging he stiffened. Melody's hand replaced his and guided the tip in a circular motion, causing Will to shoot his warm lotion.

Will felt her switch sides, gasping as she felt the intended results. Not stopping until everything was gone. Melody was purring softly still holding him. Her tits were soaked. After gathering his
wits he knew they needed a shower. He stepped off the bed. Melody followed and pulled him close for a deep kiss.

"Thank you, Will"

"Time for a shower."

Melody led the way across the room as Will took a refreshing look at her ass. Once in the shower Will took responsibility to wash her body starting with her chest, as the heated water rinsed her skin pleasantly.

No sooner had she taken hold of his cock when he released a shot over her breast quickly
followed by a second. She moved him to her other breast as she gasp at his action. Will coated her boob with his white lotion nicely.

"You got me good with your sperm. Thank you, Will"

She proudly showed off the results as she stood near Will then kissed him deeply as his reward
for a not just the sex but also the wonderful day. She led him toward the shower feeling that the rest of the day would be routine. Fortunately the warm water with both of them circling each other and his fingers washing her tits, gave Will a renewed desire. Soon he was caressing her mound and nuzzling her neck. She knew full well his liking to have sex in the shower but felt he would need recovery time. That was not to be the case!

"Oooooo, my gosh, Will!"

She soaped her hand and washed his stiffness. Squeezing it firmly she could determine what was about to happen!

"Mmmmm..Sir, do you wish to fuck me?"

"Yes!"

"Where would you like me Sir?"

Once again he turned Melody placing her hands on the stone shower bench and stepping behind her as the spraying water cascaded off her back. There was no fumbling or searching. Will had no
difficultly getting her!

"MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm........Oooooooooooo."

It was once more that her choice of words confused Will but her compliance made him quickly forget. Her skin was wet yet taut, with her long legs spread perfectly. He could see her ass as well as her womanly nest where he quickly rubbed his shaft then made a stabbing thrust! Melody's soothing voice surged above the sound of the shower.

"Good girl......Take it all!"

Back