Medical Conference

She smiled at his empty threat as she had every intention of remaining naked, especially with a fireplace in the living room. Will was such a methodical masseuse. He missed nothing. He moved to her lower legs then removed her socks and finished with her feet. It was heavenly. She was roused from her stupor by his movements. She glanced to see Will mostly undressed getting ready for his turn.

She twisted around while attempting to look graceful and made it as far as her knees.

"You really got me so relaxed. It was wonderful. It reminded me of that second night ..in Spain..
when.."

"When I took off your underwear and rubbed your tender bottom."

"Yes, and then I sucked you off!"

"I tried to hold off, but I kept looking at your tits until it was too late."

"Like this?"

Melody used her hands to do a slow grip on her breasts as she showed them off somewhat proudly. It was all the temptation that Will needed.

Last edited:
"Right here, just lay back and close your eyes."

Will had motioned her to the oversize leather ottoman which was approximately fifteen inches off the floor. She took a seat then moved back on her elbows leaving nothing to the imagination as her beaver was prominently displayed. Will was right there. He cupped his hand over her mound as he licked his way beginning at her knee and traveling up her leg. She made a soft gasping sound, knowing what she was about to receive.

Will moved slowly knowing he had all night. As he neared her womanhood he removed his hand
then covered her entranceway with his mouth to blow warm air into her damp tunnel.

Then he touched her with his tongue. It was more of a tracing of her slit with the tip of his tongue. He moved in both directions. Melody was very warm!

"Ready Melody?"

"Oooo, yesss.."

Her voice appeared weak as he could honestly hear her breathing which was rapid. She was
not showing any reservations. Melody wanted this and more! He brought his finger up to lightly
press on her before moving back with tongue. He slipped it inside her gathering a slight taste of her nectar. Her hand reached for the back of his head to hold him there. It was an aggressive move for Melody which gave Will more courage as he touched her private hole with his finger!
To alleviate any fears he launched his tongue deeper as he began thrusting over her delicate nub.

It was not that she was nervous, more anticipation as she reflected that this was how everything
began in the hotel room in Spain. Melody had felt just fine yet the massage brought out all of the
muscle tension of her week at work and the flight. As she moved to the ottoman, Will guided her legs as he nuzzled to her inner thigh. Any thoughts of avoiding sex ended when she felt his tongue zero-in on her clit. There had been all those lacks moments when she had passing thoughts of Will doing exactly this. It was wonderful!

He stayed in place! It felt as if he was stretching her! His tongue was probing. Will moved with
precision. Deftly his hand reached to paw her breast but it was his relentless tongue and the expectation of what would follow that made her believe he was intent on getting her! Over and over he probed. She moaned deeply without remorse to encourage him. Her fingers flexed on his head as if to accentuate his motions. Her pelvis was electrified and the charge traveled up her back to cloud her mind. Her body went totally blank with the most pleasant sensation.

"Aaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....get me!"

There was no mistaking her reaction to being touched there when she bucked suggestively as his tongue drove into her. A faint trickle of nectar quickly became a torrent and Will stayed in place while Melody enjoyed herself. He could hear heavy breathing as her legs twitched from side to side. It lasted seemingly several minutes.

He looked quickly at her wet nest. She was nude with her eyes closed and motionless. Will pulled her hips near the edge of the Ottoman only to bring his cock quickly into position.

"Ooooo.. Melody, you can't imagine how much I have wanted you."

He had just enough of his wits to tease her by rubbing the tip on her wet opening in several different directions as way of getting himself ready. He thought Melody was preparing herself
when she quickly slipped off the ottoman, moved to floor and circled to face Will only to take his cock in her mouth!

"Oh, Melody!"

He was so surprised to her reaction and so excited. There was no hesitation. Melody was on all fours with her head bobbing while Will remained on his knees. Fortunately, he could reach her soft hanging breast with his right hand. He could feel she was key-up!

"Yes, yes Melody...get me hard. I am going to fuck you!"

As ecstasy slowly subsided Melody made a random move she had contemplated more than a few times in her dreams as she vaulted to the floor to give him oral pleasure. There may not have been any true need as Will was already hard but it would have been difficult to undo her actions.
She was looking directly at him as she took it, willingly. It was his reward for so much. He was
very vocal at expressing his thanks.

Will had no trouble in feeling excited and his taste had more than a slight salty taste. Only later did she feel his grip on her breast, a slow rhythmic clenching, leading her to take him deeper. She manage to gain a position enabling her to bob her head. He reacted instantly, leading to her believing he was ready. Instead he slow stood up right there in his living room. Melody followed by moving to her knees and moving her arms to behind her back in a somewhat submissive posture. Never once did she lose her contact with his shaft!

"OOOoo...Melody, YES!"

There were recriminations to be sure in placing herself in such a posture and leading to her friend getting wild thoughts in his head, but Melody was willing to risk it! Mike had never electrified
her to this level.

The plan for getting his friend changed continuously as Melody slipped slowly up to her knees as he stood. She appeared intent on sucking him off! Will became overly aroused and moved to get more into her mouth, while watching her closed eyes. It was so exhilarating to see Melody, a well respected physician, on her knees taking so much cock! The feeling was too much.

"Oh my gosh, you are so hot right now! I am going to fuck you, Melody!"

She made no change in her motion as if she were undeterred in an effort to pleasure him!

"You are---such a great lover!"

He knew he could not hold off, as Melody was simply to pretty! Her tongue
swirled to locate his slender slit and just as quickly she moved to get half of
his cock while her teeth raked slowly on his stiff member. She might well have
felt him going rock hard just before he fired off his load without reserve!

Last edited:
It was so incorrigible to be taking Will like this. Yet Melody was surprised when he shot off in her throat, barely keeping until he was finished, then holding his shaft as she finished with the tip. Even then she starred at it momentarily, as a way of looking whorish to Will. She smiled at her success!

"You really managed to hold off! Good boy!"

She stood up and waited for him to react. He saw her tits but kissed her lovingly instead. The lights were on in the entire cottage and the drapes were open, giving Melody a thought of being
discovered from a neighbor's window. She walked discretely to the kitchen counter as Will followed.

Now that it was completely dark by looking outside over the sink, it was easy to see that the shoreline was empty of lights. This was very different then back in August, but it made sense because the lake was frozen and it was truly cold. Yet it very snug to Melody.

She felt Will behind her and turned to see that he had refilled her wine glass. She felt modest about what she had just done until he kissed her twice.

"You were so very...good to me."

He set his own glass aside and began kissing her continuously. She very much enjoyed the attention and soon he was feeling her chest as he distracted her with more kisses. Melody was getting heated!

At the very last moment he let himself give in to her efforts. There was a brief amount tension before he gave way and took his pleasure. Melody responded by keeping her movements until she took hold with her hand to finish with the tip of his cock. He was completely unwound.

Melody stood and he kissed her weakly almost unable to speak. She smiled as she walked to the kitchen. Will took her wine glass and refilled it, stepping around the counter. He wondered how he might resume the conversation, but thankfully there was no need. He leaned against the counter as he took in the full view. Melody's tits hung just as they appeared in his dreams, not quite touching with those small nipples now showing a slight swelling. Her pussy had that small patch of pubic hair wonderfully trimmed. She turned to look outside and he caught a perfect view of her ass, so slender and well proportioned.

"There is a thermometer on this other window."

"Wow, there aren't any neighbors staying over night."

"We have the lake to ourselves."

Will stepped close her. Melody swung around and he took a firm grip and kissed her with confidence. She tasted so good. It was all instinct as they continued kissing while his hand moved to cup her breast. Melody wanted him! He took her hand and led her toward the bedroom.

"What about my underwear?"

"We will find them in the morning around lunchtime."

"Mmmmmm...promise to keep me warm?"

"O, Yes"

Will left the hall light on and bedroom door open but the room was still dark. Once at the bed, he had Melody get onto her back as he spread her legs. Whether she could see or just felt her way, she took hold of his cock and flexed it.

"MMmmmmm.....wow."

"

Will had her hand leading Melody to the bedroom as she felt his eagerness. He was naked and she had a good look at his backside until they entered the dark bedroom. He knew exactly where he was placing her on the bed. She continued asking about her underwear as a way of stimulating Will who she could feel was already at full tilt.

"O, my gosh you got me right wear you want me!"

"And I am going to fuck you Melody!"

"MMmmmmmm....get me good Will."

It wasn't as if he needed prompting as she felt him licking her nipple. At the same time his cock pressed on her tummy momentarily, before dragging lower in its search for her gateway. This was her favorite moment in him screwing her, as Will had his cock search out her pussy and not using his hand to guide it. She could feel it probing!

"Mmmmmmm...you got me trapped."

"I want your tits!"

"Take 'um....do me!"

She was reacting to his teeth now circling her nipple. He was aggressive yet so very careful before he moved up to kiss her, exactly at the moment that he entered her. It was incredible to feel him launch himself without any hesitation. Will wanted her pussy!

Last edited:
Melody felt tense but not at all apprehensive about sex. It was evident that she wanted him. Will's only problem was how eager he was to get her, so much so that he feared shooting off early. The darkness was working in his favor but Melody once again used her playful teasing to build tension into the situation.

"Take 'um...do me!"

This was not the usual words from a thirty-something woman with a doctorate in medicine. Adding to the hype was the flavorful taste of her skin which beckon to be consumed.

"Melody, your beaver so incredibly warm."

"O' Will your balls are rubbing on my clit."

He tried to get his thoughts in order. She was his for the entire weekend to take as often as he pleased but he needed to make this first session memorable! Getting her to want more was his only goal.

"You were so good when you sucked me off. I really wanted it."

"I wanted you to get hard and cum. Now, I want you to fuck me! You can cum inside me Will!"

His tongue was circling around her teeth. The very tongue that had been in her little gina just thirty minutes ago. Melody was moving faster. He relaxed slightly as her motions intensified,
thankfully he felt her go off! Will felt her throb in a short burst of energy before slowing to a point of motionless. Will kissed her softly. He had been spared!

"Melody, your pussy is so warm."

It was dark with only the sounds of her contented breathing. He gave her a moment, kissed her then resumed giving her a series of long thrusts! She wrapped her legs up around his waist.

"O Melody, I really like making love to you!"

Will was free to enjoy her tits yet continued pressing her to the bed and kissing her as she
enjoyed his cock. There was no mistaking that Melody wanted more! He could only imagine what was still to come this weekend!

Wrapping her legs around his waist was something she just wanted to try and thankfully Will accepted the idea. He was really into her making Melody feel so relaxed. It was at that moment she tested her "dirty talk."

"Now, I want you to fuck me. You can cum inside me!"

It wasn't anything that made sense. Of course he could cum inside her, just as he had from the very first night in Spain. He had never used protection. It was what made Will so endearing to her.

"Yes, you can make love to me....with your cock!"

Each time she made a whispered thought Will responded with renewed energy literally pummeling her pussy. He must have been an athlete or outdoor enthusiast because he had such staying power.

"AAAaaaaaaagghhhhh.....Ooooooooooo, yes... Will, fuck me hard!"

As for herself, Melody knew she was free to enjoy getting laid! She could say anything that came to mind as Will explored her body. Exactly how bold should she be?

Last edited:
This would be the usual time to switch positions but it was just too comfortable to keep going. Melody seemed intent on getting aggressive and he felt the same way. She relaxed her grip with her legs. He instinctively reached back and took her left foot in his hand then used his fingers to flex the sole of her foot. Her leg flopped sideways giving him slightly more space which allowed him to get more aggressive with his thrusts. Melody made those pleasing groans to spur him into being aggressive.

"Melody, you were so good to suck me off. Now, you are going to get your reward."

"Take me, hurry!"

Hearing her voice in the darkness was inspiring. His mind had that picture of her nude body lying on the living room rug barely a half hour earlier. Now she was all his and he suddenly wanted to make her his conquest!

"Yesss...reward me Will. "

She had no idea how he knew to rub her feet, but the effect was instantaneous. Her lower body tingled as her mind clouded over. She was no capable of controlling her thoughts. Only the idea of enjoying this moment meant anything to Melody.

"Hhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuummmmm.......harder.....get me..."

She felt him surge forward before losing her sense of conscious thought. Melody went to that tranquil place knowing that Will was there with her!

She regained her senses to feel Will kissing her softly before he slipped down and did the same to each breast, then felt him standing beside the bed.

"Do you need a drink?"

"No, I'm good....do you want a shower?"

"oooooo...let's. Watch your eyes, I going to turn on the lamp."

It took a few seconds before they could both see clearly. Will was only a few feet away. She let him have a quick peek then stood up slowly barely moving. The room felt warm. She could feel Will following her toward the bath, as she wondered what he was thinking.

Melody turned on the light as Will closed the door. Again their eyes adjusted to the brightness. She adjusted the water level, remembering the setting from way back in August.

"Melody, I am going wash every part of your body!"

The shower felt great because he had every opportunity to study Melody's body. There were subtle curves and wonderful skin with the best being how neatly she shaved her pubic hair. The water beaded off her skin as he slowly moved the wash cloth. She raised her arms as he did her shoulders. Melody wanted him to check out her body. It was her showing off what she had. It was difficult to believe she was a full fledged doctor!

"You were so good in bed."

"I love this Will. I love when you touch me!"

Her words struck a pleasant tone leaving him with the feeling that they were moving toward making their relationship permanent! Taking her as married woman had been intriguing while at the conference and at the cottage in the summer. Now he was moving toward wanting her in his
life. The intervening six months had been devoid of getting off with anyone.

He finished with her legs. He had stored the practice of rubbing her feet in his memory for future use knowing that it was key to getting Melody horny. As he finished Will put the wash cloth aside and rubbed her ass with his hand.

"I like this Melody."

"You can rub my ass anytime, Will."

Melody used her hand to stroke him slowly. It was good to have her ready to for more.

As she enjoyed the heated water Will gently rubbed his hand over her backside. She could easily tell it was not to wash her but rather for his enjoyment. She sought out his cock with her hand and did the very same.

Melody's casual thoughts of Will over the last several months had centered on his aggressive sex and changing positions several times, whereas they had just had completed what must be considered congenial love making. It was fine and it clearly did the trick for her yet there was a
feeling that their relationship might be evolving.

Will turned off the water, as she opened the door. Almost instantly Will covered her shoulders with a clean towel while using a second towel to dry her lower body in a most attentive way.

"You are the perfect shower mate, Will."

"It gives me a chance to enjoy the scenery."

"O'..what might that be?"

" You have such great features."

He was so good that it had that mesmerizing effect on her as she stood still on the tile floor, seeing her image in the large mirror. As he finished Will folded the damp into four sections and placed it oddly on the floor at her feet.

"I can dry your hair with the brush."

It took a moment to understand his intentions, but Melody kneeled on the towel to comply with Will's desire. He was still damp as she circled him with her fingers. True to his words he felt the soft brush stroking through her hair as she once again took him into her mouth. It was the very cock that she had been throbbing against thirty minutes early!

"Good girl, Melody!"

Every so often Will would dry the brush on the towel that was still around her shoulders. She was warm, almost too much so, as the intensity of the moment became more intense. Melody could tell that Will was doing an excellent job with her hair. He was also back to full extension!

"MMmmmmmmmm......now I want to fuck you!"

She pretended not to hear. Will lifted the towel from her neck. Melody stood up, expecting that he would kiss her. He took her hand and led her out the door to the footboard of the bed. She knew what to do! She was alreay wet.

"hhmmmmmmmmmm....yessss"

Once more he was taking the lead by guiding her to the wooden footboard where she leaned over to grip it with her hands. The lights were still on in the bath as well as the bedroom putting her body on full display. He had another full look at her tits swinging lightly but there was no time for them, as Will moved between her slightly canted legs and rub himself in her valley. Almost instantly he found her clit and slid inside, hearing her moan in delight.

"Yes, you have such a warm pussy."

"Fuck me Will. You know just how I like it."

He heard her request but dismissed it, preferring to have something more aggressive. He reached out and caught her right breast to help pull her back against his shaft.

"AAAAAAaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhh.....Yeesssss, get me Will."

"Sorry, am I pulling to hard?"

"Not all, harder!"

Her tits felt so firm, even more so than earlier on the bed. His separated fingers caught her nipple in a tight grip. Melody had those small pointed nipples that swelled up and he could feel
how excited he had her! She was all his at the moment. He did a rapid thirty strokes in her wetness until he felt her tighten.

"OOoo, good girl, cum on my cock. Yes, cum all over it!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ooooooo....oooooo"

She was surging back against him, somehow attempting to get more! It felt really good to have control over Melody. He took advantage of the situation! He moved his free hand from her hip to lightly rub his thumb on her ass. She reacted immediately!

"Do it....Will!"

At all most the same moment that her hands gripped the footboard, Will's cock entered her with a full thrust while his hand gripped her breast. Quickly he escalated to full thrusts while pulling on her. She made only an effort to maintain her balance, but Will held her tightly anyway. He had full control! Her pussy quickly understood his intentions! She could feel herself giving in to his lust.

"AAAAaaaaaaaaaagghhhhh......FUCK ME! GAWD, you are getting me!"

None of her words made sense, but Will understood. She felt him touch her--there! It was all too much. Melody went into a full orgasm.

Moments later, she recognized his voice and recovered only to feel him continuing his pounding
thrusts as he drove her! Will was so turned on by her body! Melody felt incredible! She wanted him to take his pleasure!

"O you want that don't you? Do it...Will!"

He pulled on her harder then before with his fingers clutching her nipple, something she had never felt before during sex. Waves of pleasure captivated her body giving her mind a vision of his cock gliding over her nub. She felt herself preparing for a second time. The key was him pulling on her breast!

"Ooooooooooooo......ooooooo...take me Will...."

"Where can I cum?"

"In me, Will....AAAAAAAAAAggghhhhhhh!"

Her mind went blank as she felt him giving her his lotion! Never had she gotten
such unbelievable pleasure!

Last edited:
It took a bit of doing but Will worked out the timing to point he could thrust deeply against her body while also pulling back on her breast. Melody's body felt warm and her moaning signaled she was very much into their sex. Doggie style was Will's favorite as well. It gave him the very best penetration and staying power.

However, that change rapidly when he heard Melody suggest, "..you want that don't you. Do it.."
to his playing with her ass. He escalated rapidly while Melody surged against him, until he felt the inevitable thrust. He pumped twice then pulled back and finished in her lower back with a soothing rubbing of her valley. Melody held her position perfectly not objecting at all.

"You are such a swell lover, Melody."

"My word Will, you lasted so long. You really got me going...with your ..touching..."

He pulled her up and they stood there momentarily, enjoying the chance to catch their breath, Will took her hand, and grabbed her towel. He quickly secured a long-sleeve flannel shirt for each of them before leading her down the hall to the kitchen.

It was completely dark outside. The living room and kitchen area felt ten degrees warmer due to the fireplace. Will opened a second bottle of wine. Melody wrapped the towel around her waist and sat on the bar stool, as Will took care of the dishes.

"Will, what is our plan for tomorrow, I mean....besides having lot's of...."

"Well, after breakfast we could take the driving tour and stop for lunch."

Melody was breathing hard as she felt Will assist her in standing. He handed her a flannel shirt from his closet and she put it on feeling the coziness of the material. He led her to the kitchen.

"MMmmmmm..more wine!"

It took some doing to wrap the towel and still sit on the bar stool, but Melody made it. She only had used one of the buttons on her shirt thus leaving her tits on prominent display for Will's pleasure. The wine actually refreshed her and Will kept up the conversation.

"A driving tour sounds great. Maybe we will see some ice."

"We will see plenty of ice. I will show you a frozen waterfall."

"And you'll keep me warm?"

"Yes, my car has a heater...and a backseat...for emergency blankets!"

Melody giggled at is mention of a backseat and Will instantly got the joke about having car sex. It was a swell opportunity to talk about what they had just done.

"Will, you really got me going! I love it when you take me like that--so forceful. You just
kept going, going. You were so deep inside me."

"Melody, I get so turned on seeing you."

Will had finished with the kitchen. He walked around the counter and steadied her bar stool while
she stepped off then led her to the couch as they curled up together to watch TV. She leaned against his chest while his hand took a gentle grip on her breast, causing her to release a low murmur of acceptance. His finger made those soft circular motions on her breast before moving to her nipple. He softly kissed the back of her head every few minutes. Melody had only to rest and let him have his way.

" You came out of the shower and I just had to have you! When you went down and began sucking me again it really got me going. I was acting on instinct, mostly seeing how you took it."

"It was so intense, so wild. I felt like I had to please you."

"I want you Melody. I want you to stay. I need you in my life."

Melody cuddled in close to his chest. Will waited for her to make a response, while thinking he may have overstated their relationship.

"Yes, I am here to stay!"

Last edited:
Back