Maximize pussy wetness and cumming of the pussy

putinsnaziiimaiden

Loves Spam
As the title says I want to maximize wetness from the pussy. Any suggestions?

Also is there a difference between coming and general wetness. I should know this…but I’m trying to train her to jizz more.

Practice? Menopause? In the meantime there are some great lubrication products out there.

Do some experimenting to see if there is a magic button to get her wet. I discovered quickly that fondling, kissing, sucking, or nibbling her breasts makes my wife get really wet. She doesn't get quite as wet since menopause, but we still need a towel beneath us when we make love.

Also is there a difference between coming and general wetness. I should know this…but I’m trying to train her to jizz more.
Lots of saliva from lots of pussy-licking helps...

Practice? Menopause? In the meantime there are some great lubrication products out there.

Do some experimenting to see if there is a magic button to get her wet. I discovered quickly that fondling, kissing, sucking, or nibbling her breasts makes my wife get really wet. She doesn't get quite as wet since menopause, but we still need a towel beneath us when we make love.

Take a look at “Try This & Report Back” in the HT Café forum.

Lots of information on G spot orgasms, squirting and more. It has been around since 2002 so many, many posts, including a few of mine.

My GF gets so wet I can see droplets of her juice squirt out when her G spot is stimulated by my fingers. She is way past menopause with no sign of slowing down. Also multi orgasmic.

I’ll give an update after tonight!

Back