Mature Women 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p2jzyd4W8Q1vv8zoao1_500.jpg

Lovely in her nylons.

That #1 gal actually has a SEAM running around the side of her left breast...almost like it's glued on!!! 😕

I thought it looked that way too....either a bad photoshop, or a bad boob job. I rarely criticize...lord knows, I have much to be critical of in my own pictures, but That picture was just disturbing to me. Such a beautiful woman, but something about those breasts just throws it all off for me.

I thought it looked that way too....either a bad photoshop, or a bad boob job. I rarely criticize...lord knows, I have much to be critical of in my own pictures, but That picture was just disturbing to me. Such a beautiful woman, but something about those breasts just throws it all off for me.

I think you're right, T...that appears to be a bad Photoshop job! How cheesy!!! 😬

YOU, on the other hand, have NOTHING to be ashamed of in your pics! You're simply a lovely, delightfully mature woman who is willing to joyfully share her natural beauty with a host of admiring fans! I know I'm not alone when I say , 'thank you' for that and...don't go changin'!!! 💗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back