Mature pervert

I'm a young boy of 67 :cool:. Curious to what you want. I like to experience whatever can be experienced.

I would like to imagine you are a very young boy, choose your age. I am will still be my age. I would then groom you to be used by me and other men.

I would like to imagine you are a very young boy, choose your age. I am will still be my age. I would then groom you to be used by me and other men.
O, sorry, but that's over one of the very few limits I have

If you are looking for someone to play and 18yo naïve college boy who was sheltered at home and although brainy his upbringing never allowed him to develop sexually and he is so very easy to talk into things!

I am a mature man of 76 years old looking to meet/correspond with other mature men. I am extremely perverted and love all sex the more kinky the better. I have no limits.
You've got the talent I love the avatar you have and it surely made me hard all of a sudden specially the tities which I love sexy 😜

I am a mature man of 76 years old looking to meet/correspond with other mature men. I am extremely perverted and love all sex the more kinky the better. I have no limits.
Would love to hear more about you and your dirty mind.

I'm 60m and I'm the same as you. Let's chat.

Would like to get together with you I'm so perverted kinky and nasty we could have a good nasty hot time together

Back