19M Looking for Older Men For Chatting

Raynenin

Virgin
19 year old Asian guy looking to chat with older (40+) men. I am mostly straight but haven't been with a woman before. Haven't done much with a guy either. I find myself attracted to older men, especially white and black men. Dunno why.

I want to talk about my fantasies and want to chat with men. I got some kinky ones. I wanna be degraded, abused, humiliated. Definitely have some daddy issues. Into feminization, being the other (wo)man, some other kinks. Can discuss more in chat.

19 year old Asian guy looking to chat with older (40+) men. I am mostly straight but haven't been with a woman before. Haven't done much with a guy either. I find myself attracted to older men, especially white and black men. Dunno why.

I want to talk about my fantasies and want to chat with men. I got some kinky ones. I wanna be degraded, abused, humiliated. Definitely have some daddy issues. Into feminization, being the other (wo)man, some other kinks. Can discuss more in chat.
Please let me help you with your fantasies. I have experiences with younger boys and enjoy having them satisfy me sexually. I will be happy to share my experiences using them and humiliating them sexually and verbally, and in public places.
email me at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to message me. ♥️
Well, what subject would you like to discuss? I am open to anything. How about your experiences with other guys. Have you had any yet? If so, where, when and who? What did you do or what did they do to and for you sexually?
My first experience was when a classmate of mine asked me in the classroom, while we were in class, if he could "play with me". I said no but thought about it a lot and then when he invited me to his house for a stay over, when we were 14, he had me watch a neighbor girl disrobe in her bedroom while we watched. He felt me up and unzipped my pants and took out my cock and played with me. I was so excited to see the girls tits that I let him suck me and I shot a load of cum into his mouth. I was so excited that I played with him and jacked him off.
Your turn

Hi, 70yo wm here. I am very attracted to younger men and boys. Would love to chat with you and help with your fantasies. I am very kinky and perverted!
Please reach out!

I am a 59 year old male I would love to chat with you. Reach out if you want

Good morning. I am a 59 year old man that get turned on orally pleasing men of your age. I would love to chst with you

19 bet you have a nice rock hard dick when you get exited im a older guy that loves thinking about sucking or jerking off a young rock hard dick that can shoot hard and far

Want to trade fantasy with me as online lovers ?

Hey, I'm a 49 year old man, I've had experience with younger guys and I would love to chat with you and discuss your fantasies. Send me a message and we can chat privately. X

I'd love to help you out! 53y/o white male.

I’m a 63 gay man…I would love to talk you!

Back