Asian Boyslut Looking for Daddies

Hi, 18, almost 19 year old Asian guy looking to chat with some older men. I am a virgin and mostly straight (?). But have hot fantasies about being with an older white or black man, or men.
Well, I have had a few experiences with young men and enjoyed having my way with them As I traveled all over the US on business I ran ads on craigslist and on phone line chat groups and would invite men to my room for sex. had a few young 18/19 year olds that I had fun with.
one was a white kid who came into the room and I could tell was very shy with his head down. I told him to kneel down and removed my pants and had my cock in his mouth in no time and told hime to suck me. I put my hands on the back of his head and fucked his mouth. I told hime to remove his clothing and he got naked. We got in the shower and I bathed him and told him to masturbate and as he did I had him play with my co ck. Then he Bernt over and asked me to fuck him.....his ass was so smooth and cute I could not resist. I had it in his ass in no time and he moaned and groaned as I fucked his cute ass. As the water splashed all over us and I slid my. cock. deeper into him he begged me too give it to him hard and to spank his ass. SO I started spanking and drove my cok deep into his boy pussy. It felt so good......I soon had him turn around as I shot my load of cum all over his face. We dried off and he left.
The second boy was a young black kid who brought his fast food uniform with him, on hangers, and he wore short shorts and a halter top. Man, his ass was cut e too and he was on his knees sucking me quickly. He asked if we could shower and a s soon as we got wet he bent over and asked me to fuck him tooo. I did so and filled him full of my cum in np time. He was so ready for my cock in his ass.
He toweled me dry and led me to the bed and straddles my face and fucked my mouth and shot his load of cum all over my face and then kissed me, dressed and left.
more if you want to hear more......;

Well, I have had a few experiences with young men and enjoyed having my way with them As I traveled all over the US on business I ran ads on craigslist and on phone line chat groups and would invite men to my room for sex. had a few young 18/19 year olds that I had fun with.
one was a white kid who came into the room and I could tell was very shy with his head down. I told him to kneel down and removed my pants and had my cock in his mouth in no time and told hime to suck me. I put my hands on the back of his head and fucked his mouth. I told hime to remove his clothing and he got naked. We got in the shower and I bathed him and told him to masturbate and as he did I had him play with my co ck. Then he Bernt over and asked me to fuck him.....his ass was so smooth and cute I could not resist. I had it in his ass in no time and he moaned and groaned as I fucked his cute ass. As the water splashed all over us and I slid my. cock. deeper into him he begged me too give it to him hard and to spank his ass. SO I started spanking and drove my cok deep into his boy pussy. It felt so good......I soon had him turn around as I shot my load of cum all over his face. We dried off and he left.
The second boy was a young black kid who brought his fast food uniform with him, on hangers, and he wore short shorts and a halter top. Man, his ass was cut e too and he was on his knees sucking me quickly. He asked if we could shower and a s soon as we got wet he bent over and asked me to fuck him tooo. I did so and filled him full of my cum in np time. He was so ready for my cock in his ass.
He toweled me dry and led me to the bed and straddles my face and fucked my mouth and shot his load of cum all over my face and then kissed me, dressed and left.
more if you want to hear more......;
God that's so hot and sexy

Hi, 18, almost 19 year old Asian guy looking to chat with some older men. I am a virgin and mostly straight (?). But have hot fantasies about being with an older white or black man, or men.
how about a daddy that wants to bend you over and penetrate you

Come with me one night to change your life forever

Hey there all. I had my older Daddy once…..he loved to host me and invite me to his condo (I got so excited that I was maybe his little secret). We always showered first and he had an awesome huge shower with multiple shower heads. We had a lots of foreplay in there. Dried and he layed stomach down in bed where I rimmed him for 20 mins or so until his precum came. Then we loved to 69 until we couldn’t stand it anymore. He would enter me gently and was a really passionate lover , he would cum fairly quick but always kept going and jerked me until I came on the sheets. Changed sheets and showered again, it was so great to soap each other after. Sometimes I stayed the night but most nights he kicked me to the curb lol, which I loved, to be his slut. He was a muscled and hairy god…I miss him. Anyone else want to take his place??? Ha

Last edited:
Back