Master is Looking for an Author.

executivesub

Virgin
Hello My long distance master is looking for and author to collaborate with him to write a story or series. He can chat about what he is looking for. I am a 48 year old female Submissive and CEO of a fairly large financial co. Contact my email and will forward to him. (executivesub)

Last edited:
Hello My long distance master is looking for and author to collaborate with him to write a story or series. He can chat about what he is looking for. I am a 48 year old female Submissive and CEO of a fairly large financial co. Contact my email and will forward to him. (executivesub)
Why?

Your master can make their appeal here on their own. Until they do, this is just some D/s play that doesn't belong in this sub.

We both believe it will add to my humiliation if a story was created with master communicating with author about tasks i have done for him and maybe both can work on more
Sort of a 'Story of O' but set in current times. Details obscured to an extent but enough provided - times, places, clothing worn - that might give a hint as to your identity. That it's a story based on real events gives it a bit more heft in my humble opinion. I like the idea - hope you find a writer - I'd enjoy reading it!

Back