Revenge on the employer

Rob_Royale

with cheese
Tonight my wife and I had an hour to kill before dinner out, so we decided to wander around the local super-mega furniture store. With the salespeople milling about like sharks we encountered a huge sofa set. And my filthy mind immediately goes to - perfect orgy location. So I got this idea.

Bob has been with the furniture company for years and years, devoted his career to the store, and has risen to the senior sales manager position. Friday evening he's checking out his email and sees something about a new senior sales manager, but assumes it's for another location.
Saturday, one of his sales teams Shoots him a text.
DAMN DUDE SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU GETTING REPLACED.
The person replacing him has been his biggest sales competitor/ frenemy for years. So Bob logically assumes he's being let go. And devises his revenge on the company he's given so much to.

You see Bob and his wife are swingers, with a large circle of like-minded pals. He calls them all and has them call everyone else they can think of. Sunday night over thirty-five couples assemble out the back door of the furniture store. Bob lets himself in and then immediately shuts down the security system. He hands out rubber gloves to everyone.

He and his friends proceed to have an orgy of epic proportions. Three hours of utter debauchery and bodily fluids everywhere.

The next morning Bob despondently walks in the door to find the district manager and the police on the scene. Condoms and panties, lube and cum everywhere. A huge mess on some very expensive furniture.

The district manager sees him and smiles. "Damn Bob, I'm sorry your first day as store manager has to be under these circumstances." Amazed and elated, he's thankful for the precautions they all took that night. The cops explain that for just a little vandalism, DNA testing isn't done.

But what Bob doesn't know, is that at midnight every day, the security system's UPS (uninterruptible power supply) reboots itself, which then reboots and restarts the security system.

Imagine the surprise when the district manager sees Bob, his best salesperson on CCTV, fucking a pair of hotties on a $10,000 suede sofa.

This isn't something I'd write, but anyone who likes the idea is welcome to it. It could be a fun stroker in the group sex or humor category.

The idea of a closed-for-the-night store as a setting has its merits. I'm sure this came up recently on SI in some form.

A writer could decide exactly which characters and circumstances then come into play. All kind of things possible.

"OH MY BOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB"!!

That is funny if you have ever watched a Bobs Discount Furniture advertisement!

The story has some merit, but I need to think about it some more.
The title could be Dirty Bob's Furniture Liquid-ation! I already have 90 ideas in the queue but I hope someone writes this.

Back