Wife won't stop humping the furniture

NegateGivity

Just a Guy
Only a half of an idea, but her goes.

Bob and Kelly have a good life together, good jobs, two kids off to college, good sex life. Or Bob would have said that until recently. You see Kelly has been acting differently for a few months. And NO this is not going where most of these stories go. See the difference in Kelly is that any free moment she has at home, she compelled to dry hump whatever piece of furniture or appliance that is closest to her. Neither know why. Their sex life has increased, they've bought toys but still, If Kelly is idle for even a few minutes she just starts humping the couch or table. As harmless as this habit seems, the couple are concerned about her starting to do it outside the home.

That's all I got at the moment.

It seems like a symptom of mental illness and I find it hard to see that as erotic. Perhaps her sex drive is in overdrive and it's more of a conscious thing.

Damn it, Henry, I know you've had your two shots but those fingers still work, get over here!"

Damn it, Henry, I know you've had your two shots but those fingers still work, get over here!"
🦂 GET OVER HERE! 🦂

I don't see an idea of humping everything as a bad one, but it doesn't sound as something working out for a wife.

I would cast a young girl as a main character. She just turned 18 (literally just, she just wake up in her birthday) and is flooded with horniness, and she just can't stop herself. And not only in home, but outside as well.

I see it as quite a parodistic work, mocking "absolutely nothing sexual under 18" rule.

Obviously she’s a werewolf who hasn’t been able to transform during the full moon, she just needs to transform, get fucked while transformed, get her flea treatments and she’ll be good to go

She accidentally pissed off an old witch, or maybe a Gypsy. The Gypsy has cursed her to extreme horniness. She needs constant genital stimulation. Husband does all that he can to keep up with her needs, but he just can't. He enlists friends, relatives, coworkers, but none of them can keep her satisfied. They eventually move her into the basement of a frat house at the local college where the horny frat brothers can keep her from going crazy. Meanwhile, Hubby has to track down the Gypsy/Witch that placed the curse, and do whatever it takes to get the curse lifted. Which will no doubt entail all sorts of demeaning sexual activities.

Obviously she’s a werewolf who hasn’t been able to transform during the full moon, she just needs to transform, get fucked while transformed, get her flea treatments and she’ll be good to go
My thoughts exactly (minus the flea treatments, nice touch) :)

No way, werewolf? I think it's a variant of that parasite that makes women hornier. She has a mutant parasite that makes her super-horny and anyone who ingests her bodily fluids eventually contracts the same condition. It's the horniest version of a zombie apocalypse. Soon, society collapses because everyone is fucking each other all the time.

Bob and Kelly have a good life together, good jobs, two kids off to college, good sex life. Or Bob would have said that until recently. You see Kelly has been acting differently for a few months. And NO this is not going where most of these stories go. See the difference in Kelly is that any free moment she has at home, she compelled to dry hump whatever piece of furniture or appliance that is closest to her. Neither know why. Their sex life has increased, they've bought toys but still, If Kelly is idle for even a few minutes she just starts humping the couch or table. As harmless as this habit seems, the couple are concerned about her starting to do it outside the home.

We participated in a sexy home hypnosis party. The limit was set just shy of actual copulation among the participants. It was alot of fun but there was a glitch with one of the women and myself over the following days. Every time she heard the word hair

Hmmm.... I wrote a series for Lit - Not So Adverse Reaction - using a steroid spray as the McGuffin. My intent was to use the story as a vehicle to explore sex addiction, in that to get that high actions need to increment. More importantly the periods between the highs tend to get rather bleak.

I had ideas about what to do with poor Betty - may someday write them.

Personally, I really like that idea and would love to see you explore it more and publish something

I like the idea. It has a lot of comedic/erotic potential.

It's called objectophilia, which is sexual or romantic attraction to inanimate objects, including furniture. It's one of the many paraphilia's out there.

It seems like a symptom of mental illness and I find it hard to see that as erotic. Perhaps her sex drive is in overdrive and it's more of a conscious thing.

A mental illness or a brain injury that causes constant arrousal. Maybe a brain injury and the husband just thought the life or death situation gave her a reason to cherish their life together more and her sex drive went up. The more sex they have the more it exacerbates, yet kinda mask the issue.

She finds herself getting horny throughout the day, and even after they have sex, her arrousal returns rather quickly. While alone she notices that after pleasuring herself, it doesn't go away. Some mundane mcguffin happens, like she backs into a countertop corner that rubs her between her legs, while cleaning, or she sits briefly on the arm of some sitting furniture, for some reason while trying to ignore it, to find herself rubbing or grinding like it's second nature or natural instinct, until she cums. Although the reprieve is short, she's still arroused, starts masturbating and can't stop even as her hands start to cramp. After day(s) of this, she starts using things because her hands need the break. She tries to hide it from her husband but can't and/or he catches her.

He quickly finds out sex isn't enough and she can't stop. One day they go out and she tries her best to control it, but can't, no more than you can stop a fish from swimming. At some point he gets an idea to try vibrating panties, so when they go out she won't hump or grind on any and everything. Her body responds enough to be functional enough, but at home she still goes about getting off on anything she can with.

Back