A cuckquean story

NegateGivity

Just a Guy
So a wife enjoys her vanilla sex life with her husband. They have tried things in the past but she hasn't ever liked the rougher stuff they tried. So the pair settled in to a nice routine that they were content with. Until one day while cleaning some old boxes out of storage, she finds an old usb drive. Curiously she plugs the drive into her laptop to see what's on it. After she views it her life is changed.
The drive contains about a dozen videos of her husband having rough, nasty sex with different women. She realizes that these aren't recent videos but from around the time her and hubby met, or earlier. The videos show a man she's never met or at least never was interested in. But watching him with other women has awakened something she never realized she wanted. She watches the videos obsessively before mustering the courage to confront husband about their contents.
She's not upset, given that all the videos are from before they were involved. But she is aroused by them and how the man in them is acting. She is concerned that he's still doing these things outside their marriage, but is placated to learn that he's suppressed these urges because of her. Then she drops the bomb that she doesn't want him to suppress them anymore, only not with her. She wants to be involved but she wants to watch him with other women acting like the dominating jerk she saw on video and not her kind loving husband.
And so their adventures begin.

Sounds like a good story premise.

But personally, if I were reading (or writing) the story, I would rather have her get turned on by the videos, and ask her husband to relive the experiences with her. And thus they grow as a couple. Your idea might create more dramatic tension, which would make a good dynamic story. But I think my way would be more of a happy ending approach. Both could work.

Sounds like a good story premise.

But personally, if I were reading (or writing) the story, I would rather have her get turned on by the videos, and ask her husband to relive the experiences with her. And thus they grow as a couple. Your idea might create more dramatic tension, which would make a good dynamic story. But I think my way would be more of a happy ending approach. Both could work.
But then it wouldn't be a cuckquean story. That is my main interest in it. A wife getting jealous of hubby being aggressive with other women and wanting a piece for herself is good, and I'm sure has been done. But I want to see more cuckquean stories. Instead of the 10,000 to 1 ratio of cuckold to cuckquean stories.

Hi,
I’m writing something at the moment that’s got some similar plot lines and could go in either of the directions mentioned above. Happy to discuss and would welcome a second pair of eyes on the story so far anyway.

But then it wouldn't be a cuckquean story. That is my main interest in it. A wife getting jealous of hubby being aggressive with other women and wanting a piece for herself is good, and I'm sure has been done. But I want to see more cuckquean stories. Instead of the 10,000 to 1 ratio of cuckold to cuckquean stories.
I agree with you, I'd like to see more cuckquean stories. I have the idea on my story list (along with about 90 other ideas for stories or scenes).

Back