Married men who suck cock.

sssandiegofun

Virgin
I'm married Latino masculine male who didn't start sucking cock until I turned 50. I'm 52 now and only swallow. I love the feel of it in my mouth and down my throat. I have a few buddies I play with and look forward to every chance I get.
I was not into it at all, even other guys until my 40s when I finally let a guy jack me off and then suck me.
I'm more into non recip bjs. I want multiple guys one day before I get too old.

I'm married Latino masculine male who didn't start sucking cock until I turned 50. I'm 52 now and only swallow. I love the feel of it in my mouth and down my throat. I have a few buddies I play with and look forward to every chance I get.
I was not into it at all, even other guys until my 40s when I finally let a guy jack me off and then suck me.
I love a Latino cock

My wife and I used to wank each other every few days. Since I started sucking cock , even that has declined. Nothing at all now.
Now I’ve had a few cocks, I’m not sure i want pussy any more. More and more my sexual focus is cock, balls, and cum.
its cocks that arouse me these days. If only I could have more……Its cock that excites me, and the thought of it, the visual aspect of it,the tension, the rubbing, the immediacy of it, the rush for me to make it spurt, the sucking, the taste, the sounds of pleasure , the throbbing of the cockhead…..Meeting a guy and within seconds I’m on his cock, nothing needs to be said, there is no relationship except satisfying the need……

this probably should be over on this thread, since it deals with LGBTQIA: https://forum.literotica.com/forums/lgbtqia-chatter.29/

Lots more threads on sucking cocks, loving cocks and so forth

I sucked cock in my teens through to 22 and if my wife allowed it, I know she wouldn't but can always dream, I would be sucking cock all day long while she worked and be so horny when she got home we would fuck anytime she wanted!
I started out regularly sucking off my schoolfriend, and that led to a pattern of enjoying oral sex that has continued throughout my adult life. Never regretted. Always adored.

There was a time in my life when I looked down on it. Thought it was wrong. And I’m looking back I’ve always had a girlfriend or two to get me through.

Their faces started to reappear as I write this. This one that one. From the age of 18 to about thirty I counter up to 31 women friends I had. I never realized how many women friends I had.

Now, after 40 years of marriage I’m in a sex less marriage. It’s due to her health. She’d had all kinds of cancers and heart attacks for the part 12 years.

Now I’m retired and never realized how sex was a factor in my life. I was hooked from the first vaginal ejaculation.

Being sexually flustered I seeked other women to satisfy my my sexual urges. None to be found. Then I joined a dating web site and found all kinds of men who are in the same situation I’m in. One thing lead to another and I started meeting men. First the hand job. Then to actual oral.

I LIKES IT……. Zip 67230

Straight to my 50's when I started getting curious. Went to a glory hole when I was 60 and sucked several cocks over a couple weeks. Big turn on, but my wife nearly shit a brick when she learned about this. Want to go again, but worry about safety. Think about sucking cock often when I jack off nowadays.

Long time married (54 years, so far) and told my lady about the few encounters I’d had with guys before she dated me. Surprisingly, she was not bothered by that circumstance at all. A few years after marriage, I had few sexual encounters with a good friend, I loved sucking his big cock and swallowing multiple loads.

Then, family and career focus, caused a long dry spell (haha). Retirement came along at age 51, a result of nine heart surgeries. Took a few years to regain my health, and my desire to suck cock. Met a few guys via the personals on Craigslist, but not a lot of luck fulfilling my desires, as most of them were a little flaky. Stepped back awhile, the came across Silverdaddies, and met some excellent guys. Had a lot of fun, particularly when one of them gave me a deep throat blow job. Awesome doesn’t begin to adequately describe that experience.

But now with the Covid thing, I have encountered another long dry spell. Dammit. Starting to make some new connections, hopeful that I’ll be sucking a cock and enjoying another hot load in my mouth..soon. 😈

Monday. I met him. all within 10 minutes. He take out, I suck him until he shoots down my throat and we leave. Wham bam. Just the way I like it. I like fast cummers. Plus I suck cock really well if you are in San Diego area. Let me know.

Attachments

• 363898088_1319622901999937_3578131737638767839_n.jpg
    363898088_1319622901999937_3578131737638767839_n.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 62
My wife and I used to wank each other every few days. Since I started sucking cock , even that has declined. Nothing at all now.
Now I’ve had a few cocks, I’m not sure i want pussy any more. More and more my sexual focus is cock, balls, and cum.
its cocks that arouse me these days. If only I could have more……Its cock that excites me, and the thought of it, the visual aspect of it,the tension, the rubbing, the immediacy of it, the rush for me to make it spurt, the sucking, the taste, the sounds of pleasure , the throbbing of the cockhead…..Meeting a guy and within seconds I’m on his cock, nothing needs to be said, there is no relationship except satisfying the need……
Thanks everyone. Of course, I want more, now I have tasted the pleasure of cock

Desperate really for cock and spunk. It’s nearly a year since I had any kind of sex. I do Estim myself until I cum,but I need a strangers cock and spunk so badly. No sex with wife any more. Longing for a cock to play with and pleasure.

Back