Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

God so would I ...hope it is warmer there😉

It was That day, for sure! With 100% humidity, the heat index was 97. I was dripping [in the uncomfortable way, as well as in the good way]. Lots of outdoor showers that day.

Beautiful shot!

Hey, thanks for joining in here.

lol, Here on the internet, it's more like instant and constant gratification. :D

My solitaire game is going to go to hell now, but, yes, glad to have it behind me.

Laughing... For me, it’s backgammon or photo editing when I don’t have access. I have quite a stockpile that haven’t been resized.

It doesnt take as long for you to make me rise!

Quick and easy, eh?

Your birthday suit looks good anywhere!

You’re too kind! :kiss::heart:

Really seem to enjoy your outdoor time :)

I sure do. And I have to take advantage of my opportunities. In a month, I’ll be back in Georgia where my neighborhood is overrun with copperheads.

Oh my!!!! Although I don't really see and forests😈😈😈😈

You! Peekaboo!

TOPP!!!!

You can call it anything you want.😈😉

Gotta love it when That happens! [even if I cheat to get there sometimes]

I can't see the forest............................ for the titties!

We've spent what seems a million hours naked roamng thru forests, woods, mountains, and streams. It's so natural and environmentaly friendly.
Lookin great. See ya .

Truly freeing.

Forest bathing or nude in the woods, don't worry about syMmmmm.....antics. Both are nice and look like fun to me. Wish I could join you.

Oooh you. Frolicking. In the woods. Mmmmm

Wonderful start to your new thread... sorry I haven't been around, but am truly enjoying catching up......:rose:

I missed you, Ed. Glad to see you here.

Of course, and if you need help with the rope marks... I would happily volunteer!!!:devil:

Mmmm, know your knots, eh?

OH my... the sound of your soft moans is amazing!!!!:kiss:

:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Love it!!!!:kiss:

Nips and lips! :kiss:

My favourite side beautiful lady!!!

Good to know...

My all time favourite wood nymph!!!:kiss::rose::kiss:

Awww, badge of honor! Thank you.

You do know how to tease.... nips and lips!!!

Lawwwdy, I’ve had enough practice. HA

Let me return the serve!!!;):kiss::rose:

Uh oh. ;)
Don’t expect tennis expertise from ME.

Yes, it does sound classier for such a classy lady!!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Did you see the link I posted in comments to an Atlantic Magazine article on forest bathing? I know I should just take the compliment and be quiet. But it’s a great article. Inspiring.

I would so love to be walking through the woods and finding one of God's greatest creatures standing there, sunning herself. My gosh you're one sexy woman, thanks, :rose:

Soaking in the energy of the trees.
Thanks for the thanks. :kiss:

Reveling in textures.

Happy Purple Monday!

Attachments

• EC153C9E-0E6C-451C-8879-2843344A7483.jpeg
    EC153C9E-0E6C-451C-8879-2843344A7483.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1
The trouble with purple Mondays is you have a the task of putting on clothes, no matter how scanty. Not that I'm complaining i can imagine the joy of remove them again.

Serving up thighs for Thursday.

More forest bathing

I'd rather say forest bathing than nude in the woods.

Reveling in textures.

Happy Purple Monday!

I need to stop taking short vacations...these deluges of you, Mara, can be overwhelming.

BTW, "forest bathing" or "nude in the woods"...tomato, tomoto they both taste the same. Besides, I doubt any tree hugging naturist will complain. :)

Reveling in textures.

Happy Purple Monday!

The curve of your fingers, the curve of your breast, the curve of your sweater, the curve of your lips. They all come together to make this photograph one of my favorites! Happy Monday to you Sweet Mara.

Beautiful textures, colors, and subject.

:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

The trouble with purple Mondays is you have a the task of putting on clothes, no matter how scanty. Not that I'm complaining i can imagine the joy of remove them again.

Contrasts are good.

textures of skin to left nipple to... wood nymph

Smiling. And then there were all the mosses and lichens growing on the tree trunk.

I need to stop taking short vacations...these deluges of you, Mara, can be overwhelming.

BTW, "forest bathing" or "nude in the woods"...tomato, tomoto they both taste the same. Besides, I doubt any tree hugging naturist will complain. :)

And I even skipped a day!

The curve of your fingers, the curve of your breast, the curve of your sweater, the curve of your lips. They all come together to make this photograph one of my favorites! Happy Monday to you Sweet Mara.

I like how you look closely.

Nice contrast of textures, rough and sMmmmm......ooth.

Later I watched a woodpecker on that same tree.

Happy Purple Monday!!!!

And to you, m’dear.

Spectacular!! :rose:

Thank you. I loved the clouds outlined in light.

I'd rather call it what it is...hot!!! :devil:

That works for me. HA

I think I would enjoy the texture of that pretty nipple on my tongue and lips! just saying!! :devil:

And that works for me, too.

A work of art

Awww, thanks darlin’

Outdoor shower

Attachments

• 0298499E-CB3D-4835-9BD8-0E11D7F3E71A.jpeg
    0298499E-CB3D-4835-9BD8-0E11D7F3E71A.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1
Back