Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

So friends and lurkers, there’s this person who has never engaged with me before who wrote something that should be ignored over on the Mrs. Claus thread. Good sense and my better nature would have me ignore someone who bills himself as Worthless Toad from Unpleasantville.

But when this person who has never engaged with me before begins his comment “Chill Shugah” — my feistiness goes through the roof.

Mental response begins “Chill, Mansplainer” and devolves from there.

So yeah, we should definitely ignore this person.
But if anyone wants to borrow my crystals...

Good for you!!!

Close enough to Titty Tuesday.

attachment.php

Merry Christmas, Lovely!

So friends and lurkers, there’s this person who has never engaged with me before who wrote something that should be ignored over on the Mrs. Claus thread. Good sense and my better nature would have me ignore someone who bills himself as Worthless Toad from Unpleasantville.

But when this person who has never engaged with me before begins his comment “Chill Shugah” — my feistiness goes through the roof.

ignorance is the best solution my beautiful Mara your crystals I like as much as your body and your personalities.
I love you for that Mara:cœur::cœur:

great posts mara and not even going to give oxygen to the other discussion, let it die...

Absolutely.
And I trust you enjoyed my feistiness. :cool:

Looking very festive and sexy my friend... maybe come by and check out my "yule log"!!!:devil:

I know you’d keep me warm.

Good for you!!!

There are so many sides to my witchy ways.
I prefer staying in the Crone/Healer aspects, but I can get fierce.

Merry Christmas, Lovely!

And to you, Lauren! Thanks so much for stopping in.

ignorance is the best solution my beautiful Mara your crystals I like as much as your body and your personalities.
I love you for that Mara:cœur::cœur:

Laughing! My personalities. You noticed. Thanks, darlin’.

I'm just catching up with this now. I posted in more detail over in the Mrs. Claus thread. I think you did a great job explaining the reasoning of how many of the ladies here feel while giving the benefit of the doubt. And lovely photos.

Back