Make me dirty

Are you presenting new evidence for the metric expansion of the universe, or are you just happy to see me?
The expression of surprised delight that swept across her face as he took her a tergo was evidence enough that she was one of those women who truly enjoyed anal.

The expression of surprised delight that swept across her face as he took her a tergo was evidence enough that she was one of those women who truly enjoyed anal.
Her enjoyment of the act was temporarily swept aside as she dealt with the after effects of allowing him to take her uncovered.

Her enjoyment of the act was temporarily swept aside as she dealt with the after effects of allowing him to take her uncovered.
Suspecting his neighbor and his wife were having an affair, he came home early one afternoon and quietly stole into the bedroom, where he threw back the duvet and uncovered the pair in flagrante delicto.

She had to admit that it was silly of her to imagine she could entertain the entire men's soccer team for a nooner.
The age spots dotting his skin made them look like two tiny soccer balls, and she struggled to keep her face from showing her distaste as she laved them with her tongue.

The age spots dotting his skin made them look like two tiny soccer balls, and she struggled to keep her face from showing her distaste as she laved them with her tongue.
The sweat dotting his forehead as he peeked through the spy hole into the ladies shower almost obscured his vision, though his stroke never faltered.

He called it lingual staccato, but she referred to the rapid flicks of his tongue on her clit as "dotting the i's."

He called it lingual staccato, but she referred to the rapid flicks of his tongue on her clit as "dotting the i's."
He was a master percussionist, rolling through the legato strokes, punctuated by a series of staccato hits. Her arse would never be the same again.

Their romp in the four-poster was punctuated by alternating feminine squeals and sighs.
She had been mistaking the word 'romp' with 'rump' for many years, but she squealed with pleasure as hers was penetrated, and decided it must have been a Freudian slip.

She had been mistaking the word 'romp' with 'rump' for many years, but she squealed with pleasure as hers was penetrated, and decided it must have been a Freudian slip.
He squealed to his sister about her bf's cheating, hoping she'd take her revenge with him.

As she bent over to pick up her pen, the secretary displayed her unpantied bottom to her co-workers.
Betsy loved all her new co-workers at the farm as she waited her turn at the milker, no longer upset by the missing letter in the 'help wanted' ad she had replied to.

Betsy loved all her new co-workers at the farm as she waited her turn at the milker, no longer upset by the missing letter in the 'help wanted' ad she had replied to.
She was a three-letter girl at college, the only coed to excel at oral, anal, and vaginal!

She was a three-letter girl at college, the only coed to excel at oral, anal, and vaginal!
I was confused when I noticed that Excel had added a data import option for 'nearby beds,' and even more shocked when the data turned out to be clips of all the sex and masturbation that had occurred in those beds.

Bunny blushed as her best friend, Matthew, held up the hair clips he'd gotten her for her birthday and asked why she never wore them, not knowing that she did, daily, under her skirt while thinking of him.

Betty had hoped to find a loving husband, but none of her swains could keep up with her regimen of a dozen orgasms daily.

Back