Make me dirty

Ah, yes, the rutabaga... unholy hybrid of the cabbage and the turnip, sometimes referred to as brass nappies* by science hippies, presumably for its powerful odor.

*[Brassica napus, actually, if anyone cares.]
(The rutabaga, by the way, is living proof that two wrongs don't make a right.)

(You didn't identify a word to make dirty. I'll take "hippies.")

Women of a certain body type, favored by those men who erotically admire the Venus of Willendorf and see it as indicating high fecundity, are affectionately called "hippies."

(The rutabaga, by the way, is living proof that two wrongs don't make a right.)

(You didn't identify a word to make dirty. I'll take "hippies.")

Women of a certain body type, favored by those men who erotically admire the Venus of Willendorf and see it as indicating high fecundity, are affectionately called "hippies."
The word odor was bolded in my previous entry, but I'm not going to make a stink about it. ;)

The word odor was bolded in my previous entry, but I'm not going to make a stink about it. ;)
If you get into bed with your gf and you detect a fishy odor, don't make a stink about it; it's just decaying sperm cells.

(Sorry, I missed the bold in the fine print.)

If you get into bed with your gf and you detect a fishy odor, don't make a stink about it; it's just decaying sperm cells.

(Sorry, I missed the bold in the fine print.)
Do I detect a hint of arousal? Nostrils flaring, lips slightly parted, eyes half-lidded and, yes, I can see the fingers in her lap are barely but definitely slowly, rythmically ...probing. My god! She's randy! And in church!

Do I detect a hint of arousal? Nostrils flaring, lips slightly parted, eyes half-lidded and, yes, I can see the fingers in her lap are barely but definitely slowly, rythmically ...probing. My god! She's randy! And in church!
Patrick went to church on Saturday afternoon to confess his sins. Once inside the confessional, he admitted that he had slept with a woman not his wife. "Who is she?" demanded the priest. "No way, Father," declared Patrick; "I'm keeping her for myself!"

"For a lady of the night such as myself," she purred, while pressing her breasts against the mesh screen, "There's no real difference between a confessional and a curriculum vitae."

Through the mesh screen covering his window and the neighbor's Tom could just make out the curve of a breast.

"I always say it's better to get odd than to get even," she explained to her new pet, who also happened to be her ex's sister, as the girl eagerly whined for attention.

"I always say it's better to get odd than to get even," she explained to her new pet, who also happened to be her ex's sister, as the girl eagerly whined for attention.
Pet, or, more properly, P.E.T., stands for "Playful Erotic Techniques," a new, lighthearted and fun approach to intimate relations now being offered at select YM/WCAs.

His attempt to add a lighthearted touch to their wedding night was an abject failure--she was too drunk to untie the bow and nicked him with the scissors.

His attempt to add a lighthearted touch to their wedding night was an abject failure--she was too drunk to untie the bow and nicked him with the scissors.
The two ladies, both switches, grumbled often about how they were tired of always being scissors in their bedroom, but being the paper sounded either boring or downright terrifying, so neither was willing to risk it.

One stirrup was significantly higher than the other, so he scooted forward; his paper cover was now useless and crumpled above the waist.

Gravy

One stirrup was significantly higher than the other, so he scooted forward; his paper cover was now useless and crumpled above the waist.

Gravy
???????
As senior pranks go, convincing so many people to go nude under their graduation gowns, which were sewn with heat-dissolving stitches, was an instant classic.
The Dean of Student Affairs urged the Sororities and Fraternities to forego any pranks that might result in accidental or unintentional intromission.

???????

The Dean of Student Affairs urged the Sororities and Fraternities to forego any pranks that might result in accidental or unintentional intromission.
My decision to forgo undergarments for the company picnic proved ill-advised when I spilled an entire glass of lemonade on my white blouse.

My decision to forgo undergarments for the company picnic proved ill-advised when I spilled an entire glass of lemonade on my white blouse.
Her face burned with a mix of shame and lust as the lemonade turned her blouse transparent, and her office crush stared at her exposure and quipped, "I see someone needs their lemons squeezed."

Her face burned with a mix of shame and lust as the lemonade turned her blouse transparent, and her office crush stared at her exposure and quipped, "I see someone needs their lemons squeezed."
His carnal motives were transparent as he approached the shy and vulnerable wallflower at the Freshman Ball.

"Take a deep breath," he said, and the expansion of her chest behind her double-Ds was enough to pop the middle four buttons of her blouse right off.
Are you presenting new evidence for the metric expansion of the universe, or are you just happy to see me?

Back