Lust's Corner II

MMM I know and the same way here....all yours:devil::heart::kiss::rose:

You are that wonderful man around which I want to weave my dreams and desires, to dress me with his kisses, to carry me away….to love him my whole life and he to make me the happiest woman giving me every day a wonderful and inestimable “I love you”!:heart::kiss::rose:

Good Morning "you two Lovebirds":kiss::rose:
wishing you both a wonderful Day :) and thanks for your "visit to my Place" Tminu :)

wishing you both a wonderful Day :) and thanks for your "visit to my Place" Tminu :)

Thanks sends great big Hugs,Squeezes &ss back to you:kiss::kiss: hope the New Year has been good to you so far:rose::rose:

Hello my now farther north sexy lady....wishing you a great day..I got the donuts you got the Timmys?:rose::kiss:

You are that wonderful man around which I want to weave my dreams and desires, to dress me with his kisses, to carry me away….to love him my whole life and he to make me the happiest woman giving me every day a wonderful and inestimable “I love you”!:heart::kiss::rose:

Dressing in nude is fine with me...more kissing area....yummy.:devil::heart::kiss::rose:

Thanks sends great big Hugs,Squeezes &ss back to you:kiss::kiss: hope the New Year has been good to you so far:rose::rose:
New Year ? uh Jan. is almost over Sweetie- but yes its been ok except for the long cold Weather we been having :( ~ sends back Hugssss-squeezes & smooches of my own :kiss:

Hello my now farther north sexy lady....wishing you a great day..I got the donuts you got the Timmys?:rose::kiss:
Yes your still further south now;) btw does that mean your retired?;) mh yes I got a Donut as as well & sometime I do go to Timmy's :D~:kiss:~:kiss:

Oh Yes a very cuddling embrace...Very much so..
e8e1234a3...21ujo1_500.jpg

Oh many wanting kisses all over your ravishing body.:heart::kiss::rose:

and more...... I would like my life to begin once more, to be borne again, to live the childhood again, to grow, to meet you again and to live over and over again this wonderful moments.:kiss::heart::rose:

Back