Lust: Chapter 3 [Vampire Lycan thread]

Ashley poured Luke his drink and a little frown seemed to mare her golden beauty for a moment. Then she softly said.

"Im sorry I never intended to be rude...please forgive me...........

Ash’s mood suddenly brightened and once more there was that teasing little twinkle in her soft luminous eyes.

"and a Sailor is somthing so much different then a W...you know what I mean so never say such things again even a old one is more interesting then a young Sailor..."

“Wolf Ash…...do you see me as the The Big Bad Wolf young lady or just an over grown puppy Ash.”

Though Jean Luke’s voice was light and teasing there was a certain degree of seriousness in his question to the stunning young human beauty. It was almost like he was asking Ash if he was wasting his time or not. It was at that moment before she could answer that the moment seemed to be broken as the dish washer came to collect the bar’s dirty glasses. Jean look saw Sandra out of the corner of his eyes a bemused little smile bowing her lips.

He was amazed at how Ashley and Sandra completed each other. Ashley was all vanilla, peaches and cream, and Sandra was all dark sugar and spice each by themselves delicious but together…….. Jean Luke let the thought slip from his mind as he took another sip of his drink . What was it that he had seen in Sandra’s eyes was it trust, admiration, peace he was not sure but there seemed to be something there in their cool clear depths.

Sandra smiled and laughed softly as she heard and smell Lilly standing right behind the door so she knew Lill heard his last comment about the boss being really hot.

Sandra then just said with a smirk.

"Oh you just cant imagine how hot she is....becareful ...."

Leans and whispers in his ear teasingly and then leaves the kitchen opening the door letting Lilly walk in and Sandra out to go back to the ba to Ash and Luke.

"She bites I hear...."

Standing now so she could see both of them she smiled and before Ash could answer Lukes question she bumps in and says leaning before Ash giving luke a teasing smile and grabed the glass Ash drank from to take a sip as well and then putting back down saying.

"Isnt there always just this over grown Pup in all Men...! Ash... It is just so cute seeing them stand there all excited all Tail wagging...thinking there the biggest meanest Wolf in town and get everything they want..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry Liv duty calls I'll be right back have a new worker out back and I got to make sure he is doing his job and not just fooling around..."

She says laughing some sticking out her tongue and then walking off towards the kitchen glancing once more over to Sasha and then to the bar to Ash.

Lilly stood before the dear hearing Sandra and the new guy int he kitchen almost having to laugh as she hears him talk about how she was going to look.

She hears Sandra and hast to fight back the laugh as she then waits for Sandra to open the door and then looks over Sandra with a smirk and then over Jack walking in letting the door close again.

"Sooo am I so hot as all do say Jack?!"

She says smirking and taking a turn so he can look over her fully and then turning back to face him.

"Oh and dont worry I dont bite if so I only nibble but mess up and Ill kick your ass... sooo I would give you a warning with that cute butt of yours do your job and do it well then you are so welcome in this small family and you wont have a better job..."

She crosses her arms over her chest looking him over.

"And if Mr. Princes is afraid of getting to wet fingers...there are gloves in the draw on your right...."

Before Ash could answer his question Sandra came over and made a very blatant and obvious sign of her ownership of the young golden human beauty. As she took a sip from the girl’s drink.

"Isnt there always just this over grown Pup in all Men...! Ash... It is just so cute seeing them stand there all excited all Tail wagging...thinking there the biggest meanest Wolf in town and get everything they want..."

A provocative teasing smile bowed Sandra’s moist ripe lips her words a pointed put down.

“I may be many thinks Sandra but a Pup is not one of them!”

Jean Luke’s voice was dark even with just a hint of a growl to it. One could almost see the hackles at the back of his neck stand on end. The young she wolf words had cut and had cut deeply.

Sandra knew exactly what she had done and ment to have done it as well to see how he reacts. Before she would even let him get near Ash naked body she wanted to make sure Ash was in no danger so she would want to try and get him angry and to see how he reacts in that mood.

"Ash do me a favor and take the bar for a few if you need anything Lilly is in the kitchen or ask Jack he is a big help around the kitchen as well I need a breath of fresh air....ill be right back in five mins or so..."

Sandra smiled to Ash and she nods and then Sandra looks at Luke as if saying if you want to keep that talk up im outside.

She walks out and leans back against the bar wall back her hands behind her butt and one leg up so her foot rests against the wall as well in the alley out back. Taking a deep breath tilting her head back against the wall haivng to keep herself from laughing knowing that Luke was the kind of wolf who wasnt going to let that sit on him not just like that.

Jack jumped as Sandra was replaced by the big boss Lilly. Her presence in the same room sent shivers through him, the energy that came off of her was absolutely insane. She was also stunningly beautiful, if not hypnotically so. Her eyes seemed to see into the core of his being and the smirk she gave him was all-knowing.

JAck swallowed when she asked him if she was as hot as he had heard. Blushing Jack nodded, "Yeah." His voice little more than a whisper but he knew she had heard him. He cleared his throat and looked at the drawer she mentioned for gloves. He shook his head, "I don't mind the fingers, but I can't use gloves. I do a lot of my washing by feel, and I cant feel the stuff coming off the dishes with gloves on."

He chuckled and spread his hands. Then he turned and grabbed the rack of glasses to take them out to the bar. "I guess I'm a typical guy, hating rubbers." He teased as he walked over to Lilly and paused beside her, "Thanks for the job, you have no idea how much this gig means to me." He told her, moving out of the kitchen to deliver the clean glasses to the bar.

What Jack didn't know was as he passed by Lilly, she had gotten a scent of his blood. It hit her like a brick wall, the power that lurked deep within his bloodline, it damn near set her nose on fire. And absolutely made her mouth water.

Jean Luke was fuming but to lose control was not in his nature at these little jabs at him that Sandra seemed to delight in.
"Ash do me a favor and take the bar for a few if you need anything Lilly is in the kitchen or ask Jack he is a big help around the kitchen as well I need a breath of fresh air....ill be right back in five mins or so..."
He gave Sandra a few moments before he turned to ash with a deceptive smile that hid his anger.

“Ash be a dear and make sure no one high-jacks my Drink I’ll be back in a moment.”

He gave the young golden beauty a roughish wink and headed back towards the men’s room. Yet it was the back door and the alley he was headed for as he followed the young she wolf’s scent. She was leaning back against the bar’s wall back. Sandra had struck a provocative pose, one Jean Luke suspected was chosen to show off her supple charms, a teasing pose, her hands behind her butt and one leg up so her foot rests against the wall as well in the alley out back.

“So Sandra what’s the deal?”

Jean Luke’s voice was strained but very much in control his dark golden eyes searched the young she wolf’s.

“ I can understand if you and Ash have an exclusive relationship but what I do not understand is your consent little jabs………….”

It was if her was truly trying to understand the young she wolf, perhaps it is was because she had not grown up with a pack, perhaps it was her distrust, or perhaps in her own way she was trying to protect the young golden beauty.

“………..As if some how you were testing me, pushing me to see just how mad you could make me Sandra, to see if I would lash out like some animal.”
Jean Luke eyes never left Sandra’s as he questioned the young she wolf , as he tried to understand what she was doing and why.

Jack walked past Lilly and she gasped some as he walked out she took a deep breath looking at the door blinking some closing her eyes taking in a deep breath again to smell him once more.

"Oh god what was that...."

She licked her lips and had to grab the counter side to hold herself back some somthing about Jack was making her teeth hunger to brush over his skin in so many spots to drain some of that tasty blood she could smell not all Vamps that would smell him would know how special he was but Lilly was old enough or better said dead long enough to know this smell she had tasted it once before as a young vamp a very long time ago. She knew back then if she ever had the chance again she would tast this blood once more but this time take it with mind to not drin complitly this time to use it for a longer time.

She knew right then and there she ahd to make Jack hers to play with to feed on to make him her play thing.

She couldnt help but also get excited hearing him come back she took a deep breath wiping her lips some to make sure she didnt drool and tries to stand up tall again and to keep herself under control.

Sandra smirked hearing him and then he stood next to her staring over her as he then spoke she just stood there not moving and then when he was finished she smirked and looked at him standing up straight walking towards him very slowly.

"You come in here and order a drink you look at Ash and think right away a tasty little toy she could be and then I notice with just one smell of you and then the feel of your eyes on me I feel this Burning this hunger suddenly I have never felt really before thou your not my frist wolf I have meet maybe I am like I am cause I lived my almost hole life with Lilly and as you can tell by her sweet lovely smell she is a vamp maybe it is her that speaks in me when you look at Ash....I dont mind sharing but I do wish that nothing happens ot her she is Mine...but tell me why my blood starts to burn and boil in me when you get closer the stronger your anger gets the stronger your smell gets which makes my nose twitch and almosts makes me go wild....No i never had a pack other then Lilly Ash and some coming and going out of this weird little family Lilly needs me just as much as I need her and Ash int he same for us two as we to her sometimes even more then other things...So LUKE tell me what is wrong with me and why your the reason for it..."

Sandra took a deep breath turning away form Luke once more trying to calm her breath and her nervs.

Jake brought the empty rack back into the kitchen, swinging it in one hand and almost smacking it into the boss as he hadn't expected her to still be there. He blinked and jerked to the side a bit to avoid smacking her, "Shit sorry boss, didn't think you'd still be here."

He noticed that she seemed a little flushed as he set the rack back onto the steel counter. "Hey are you okay? You look a little pale or something, can I get you a drink or something?" He asked turning to her fully and frowning. Last thing he wanted to do was make her sick. Even though there was no way he could have done anything to her.

When he came back in and almost smacked her she jumped slightly seeing him worry a bit just got her a bit more excited and as he offered her a drink she had almost forgotten he was a unknowing soul and had to fight her fangs not to show thinking of drinking him.

Pictures of him spread eagle on her bed and she nipping at so many difference places of his body to taste his royal blood line made ehr want to jump him right away and if she wasnt old enough to keep herself under control he might would have been in alot fo trouble but Lilly could control herself.

She stood up shaking her head holding out her hand as if saying stop dont come closer and said softly.

"Jack...umm what was your last name and where did you say you came from?!"

She had to know was it truelly the one blood line she hungered for so long down her life line.

Jack blinked and stopped moving toward her as she held up a hand. She seemed to be okay, maybe just a little tired or something. So he shrugged and leaned back against his work sink, the hard but cool metal counter digging against his as cheeks. Lilly found her voice and asked him his last name and where he had come from.

He blinked and said, "Carlise, from New York originally. I think my family itself is from Germany or Hungary, but I forget actually which and it is so far removed from me that I am as much White New Yorker as I possibly can be. Except I've never punched a cab driver."

He shrugged and smirked. "Does that mean anything? You don't hate New Yorkers do you? Cause if so, I'm from Florida then."

Hearing the name her eyes widden and as he wasnt sure if from Germany or not she almost had to laugh mumuring under her breath.

"Germany sweet old Germany..... Oh zuhause wie ich dich vermisse...."(oh home How much I miss thee)

She looked up at him laughing at his comment about if she hated new yorker and shook her head.

"No I dont hate new yorker no worrys Jack your job is not in danger.....umm..."

Taking a deep breath once agains he licked her lips nipping at her own lip turnign away form him quickly for a second telling herself Lilly stop it take it slow and easy he is just a young innocent soul.

"where do you live do you have a room somewhere here near the bar if not there are rooms upstairs some for guests and others just for us.. I mean my workers...."

She had to smirk at her comment about us as so many naughty thoughts went threw her mind if she didnt know her manors still she would walk up to him right this second and kiss him bitting his tongue slightly so his blood would mi in with the kiss and take him here in the kitchen and fuck his world into a new life.

"You come in here and order a drink you look at Ash and think right away a tasty little toy she could be and then I notice with just one smell of you and then the feel of your eyes on me I feel this Burning this hunger suddenly I have never felt really before……………… ....I don’t mind sharing but I do wish that nothing happens to her………….

There was something in the young she wolf’s voice, both a longing and a fear.

……….. tell me why my blood starts to burn and boil in me when you get closer the stronger your anger gets the stronger your smell gets which makes my nose twitch and almost makes me go wild………..

There was a desperation now in her voice as Sandra tried so hard to understand her own reactions to him.

………. ...So LUKE tell me what is wrong with me and why your the reason for it..."

The dark haired beauty was trembling her eyes searching his as she took a deep steadying breath and quickly turned from him

“Nothing….nothing is wrong with you Sandra.”

He turned the young she wolf to face him and his lips slowly lowered to hers in a darkly sensual and seductive kiss. His lips slowly parted from hers,

“Nothing at all Sandra.

His golden eyes holding hers it was now up to her, the next move was hers.

Jack didn't understand German, but it sounded like she maybe was from Germany as well. Perhaps she knew his family name or something, which would be odd since his family completely left Germany sometime in the mid 1800's or so her Grandfather had told him. Surely she was far too young for that. She didn't look a day over twenty-five if even that old. Yet he knew she was probably at least thirty to own a big ass bar like this.

She asked him if he was renting a place nearby and Jack shrugged, "No actually. My apartment is across town. I couldn't afford to get a place in the city, way too expensive even with what you pay me here." He told her, shaking his head. "Not that I mind really. I have a Gameboy to keep me out of trouble on the bus. Nobody mugs a geek playing a video game, it's like a mugger repellant."

He raised his eyebrows when she mentioned apartments. "Wait you actually own the whole damn building? Damn that's awesome. What do you charge to rent those places? Couple thou a month a bet right, you'd have too."

She smirked and looked at him her eyes romaing over him if she didnt know better her mind was playing tricks on her now she could see his heart beat threw his life veins at his neck and could smell his excitment and fear and everything he thought about.

She caught herself looking over him and thinking how to tell him he had no other choice then to move in here she hungered for him and wanted him and what she wants she gets. But she didnt want to scare him off so she just said.

"umm well for the ones that work for me nothing thou it comes with a bit more work it could happen then that you have to open the bar or take orders in like when drinks come or food that get delivered that you have to come downstairs thou your have your free day or your shift hastn started but therefore you can rent free the apartment...Jack and what do you say?!"

She took another deep breath watching his lips as she tried to look calm and like a boss and not like a dog in heat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra couldnt believe it he kissed her why did he do that why did she like it so much. she couldnt help it but when he pulled away from her lips she had this feeling she had to jump him or somthing of that sort.

she looked up at him as her armst hen suddenly griped his shoulders she gave a slight jump wraping her legs around his waist and kissing him back somthing deep inher demanded it from her but she blushed some as she noticed what she had done breaking the kiss for a second.

Panting she whispers thou her lips brushed his lips she hadnt really pulled away as her legs start to unwrpa very slowly as she spoke quietly knowing no matter how quiet she speaks he would hear her.

"Im sorry I dont know what came over me..please do forgive me....."

Last edited:
Jack couldn't believe this place was really a business. How could she offer free housing to employees of a simple yet popular bar? Something else must be funding her endeavors, perhaps she owned more stuff that simply generated countless wealth. Not bad for a woman of her age, she was doing pretty fucking good for herself now wasn't she?

Though she seemed to be looking at him like a piece of meat. Maybe she was hungry.

Jack shook his head in disbelief though, "I mean....yeah. I uh...God you serious? Free rent? With an offer like that, how could I possibly refuse? I mean that saves me almost a grand a month." Jack smirked and clapped his hands. "I'll give my landlord a thirty day notice tonight and can move in in four weeks. If that would be okay? I'll need to make sure it is a day I'm not working so I can swindle a friend of mine to let me borrow his van and move my stuff."

He couldn't believe how great this place was. "IF anyone asks though, I'm going to start saying I am a secret agent masking as a dishwasher, because it is the only way that the benefits of this place make sense."

Not only did Sandra kiss him but she had leapt into his arms, her arms around his next, and her long legs wrapped passively around him. Slowly the young she wolf’s lips parted from his, a deep crimson blush kissed the young dark haired beauty’s cheeks,

"Im sorry I don’t know what came over me….please do forgive me....."

Sandra’s soft angelic voice was a husky passion choked whisper. The young she wolf’s growing arousal fill Jean Luke’s nostrils with her intoxicating scent.

“There is nothing to be sorry for Sandra.”

Jean Luke took a step forward and the young beauty’s back was pressed against the Bar’s wall, his lean muscular body pressed to her soft supple body.

“What do you desire Sandy?”

He had not thought about it, it had just come to him it somehow seemed right, it seemed somehow to fit this vivacious little she wolf. His lips brushed hers in a fleeting and inviting kiss. His dark steady golden eyes held hers captive as his mouth closed over hers. Jean Luke let their kiss linger and deepen until time stood still and there was only here and now and that one darkly, tempting, seductive kiss.

Lilly couldnt help herself she had to leave the kitchen or she would get in trouble with herself she knew it as she looked at him and smirked at him four weeks hmm maybe she could get that to go a bit faster maybe she would have to talk to his landlord under four eyes. Ok Lilly time ot get fresh air she thought to herself as she caught herself licking her lips ever so teasingly.

"Ok sounds great then Secret Agent Jack do the dishes....I need fresh air Ill be right back"

She then quickly sliped out of the kitchen threw the back hallway which lead to the back door walking out she took a deep breath and wanted to scream but she knew that wouldt be smart. God that one was going to drive her really crazy she then gasped as she smelled sex in the air and turning seeing Sandra and the other wolf outside she smirked and just took a walk to walk around the bar to enter back in front.

"Dont mind me i didnt see a thing Sandra...."

She had to hold back a laugh as she did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra wanted to lower herself off him till he pinned her to the wall which just woke her inner wolf even more a slight growl like moan came over her lips as she then wraped her legs around him again. The kiss felt like it went on forever hours weeks months she felt herself grow hotter and hotter inside.

Hearing then Lilly burst out and then say she didnt see a thing she had to giggle some looking at him.

"Lilly!"

Her heart beated wildly she was panting as she nibbled on her lip as her voice sounded very teasing and aroused.

"Luke?.....Quickie since I should be inside working...If you make me go back inside like this I will just have to I dont know what but just take it from you or Ash I cant go back to work like this....GOD "

He nails griped tightly to his back/shoulders.

Jack went back to work, the beautiful women no longer hanging out with him. He quickly worked through the next two full trays of dishes, then once they were finished it was time for his lunch break. Jack took off his apron and draped it on a hook on the wall and went out into the main bar ground.

He looked around, taking in the sights of the people milling about, drinking, laughing, whatever. Jack was not the kind of guy to hang around during his break so he walked out the front door. There was a food truck around the corner that he really found to be fantastic so he made his way there and ordered a steak breakfast burrito.

Then he went back to the bar, making his way toward the back to sit and eat his dinner. As he walked down the alley he heard moaning, sexual moaning. Moaning that sounded a lot like the kinds of sounds that he thought Sandra would make.

He cleared his throat and spun on his heel without seeing anything and decided to just eat out front.

"Dont mind me i didnt see a thing Sandra...."

Jean Luke turned his eyes towards the stunning young Vampire in the leather skirt and even before Sandy spoke he knew she must be Lilly the owner of Night Things. He wondered how his young she wolf would react to being caught in a rather compromising position. Hearing then Lilly burst out and then say she didn’t see a thing she had to giggle some looking at him.

"Lilly!

Sandy’s crimson blush now turned a deep scarlet as she turned her attention once more back to Jean Luke.

"Luke?.....Quickie since I should be inside working...If you make me go back inside like this I will just have to I dont know what but just take it from you or Ash I cant go back to work like this....GOD "

“I could never disappoint such a charmingly seductive young she wolf Sandy.”

He could feel her heart beating madly against his chest as his lips fleetingly brushed hers.

“As a man or as a wolf Sandy?”

Sasha kept sipping her drink, before the headaches started. Oh no, hell why was this a constant thing. Then the pulsing. Sasha put her head on the table her hand gripping her drink tightly, wanting the pulsing and headaches to leave. Finally she got used to them, quickly since they weren't a new occurrence. Sasha didn't push her drink away no matter how much she wanted to though, because if she let go she would probably break something. At least the glass was vampire resistant it seemed, but Sasha always got weak with the headaches and pulses.

Sandra leaned closer to Lukes ear as she licked her lips and said Very quietly.

"never had it with a Wolf.....as one or with one..."

She smirked and niped at his neck and ear once before looking into his eyes and feeling this weird shiver run over her body a hunger and burning like a fire growing deep inside of her she even felt as if it was glowing right off her.

Hearing Jack clear his throat she smirked looking his way as she saw him turn around and head a other way and then back at Luke.

"I believe we have to audience....maybe we should slip somewhere more private?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilly sat outside the bar on the other side of the street for a few second as she then saw Jack walking over to the food truck and ordering somthing.

Lilly had to smile some whatever he ordered smelled awfull she thought but his smell made it tastier and thought about how she was going to get him to be hers without scaring him off.

Lilly then stood up and headed back in the bar heading to Sasha seeing her head on the table she wondered what was wrong.

"Whats wrong Sasha....?! are you ok or do you need some more...bl....RED wine?!"

Lilly was careful what she says as Liv was still pretty close around.

Sasha lifted her head the pulses varying now and she didn't know why. "Headache, pulses, not thirsty, but they still come. I don't understand." Sasha then put her head back down, hand still attached to the glass. Sasha's head was pounding and the pulses radiated through her body making her cold as they did and she shivered.

Last edited:
Lilly looked at her with a raised brow

"Did you eat somthing rong maybe?! how long have you had these headachse and how long do they usualy hold on?!"

She looked out the window to see if Jack was coming back she knew she had to be carefull with Sasha and wondered if she would even smell him as sweet as Lilly did since she had never tasted his blood line but that didnt matter for Lilly she knew she wanted him forherself first maybe then she would share.

"They started when I was 16. They usually go for about 2 hours. I just don't get it." The pulses were now going at a slow pace but each time there was a pulse her whole body jerked and she started to sweat a bit.

Back