Lust: Chapter 3 [Vampire Lycan thread]

Peter turned as Lilly grabbed him by the wrist. He stepped back down the step, moving his body into her personal space. He wasn't touching her but his mouth hovered expectantly above hers. He could smell the metallic blood still in her mouth.

She was breathing hard, but so was he. "Yes Lilly?" he traed his finger across the pale white skin of her jaw.

her hand didnt let his wrist go as he stood so close. She looked up at him taking another deep breath so that her breasts pressed against her dress and for the first time she thought the dress was to tight as if she couldnt breath in it. His finger then traveled over her jaw nd she sighed some closing her eyes for a second and then opened them again looking at him and then said softly.

"I cant let you goooo your to dangerous..!"

Peter chuckled and leaned in inhaling her scent. His chest brushed ever so delicately against her heaving bosom. He moved his mouth to her ear and whispered, his lips brushing lightly against her lobe.

"Is that the only reason you can't let me go?"

Lilly held her breath for a second as she listened to his whisper and didnt know what to say her mind would say hell yes the only reason but her body no it is not the reason at at all but she knew she couldnt say any of the two.

"Peter!"

Her other hand griped his hip as if to pull him closer or to push him away. Her eyes were closed as her breasts felt his chest brush against hers she breathed quicker her body gave even a slight shiver.

Peter tilted his head down and kissed her neck. Vampires were so fond of that lovely group of arteries. He bit it playfully sucking and teasing her with his lips and tongue. His hand slid up her side over the frills of her tight little dress, his thumb caressing the side of her boob.

His other hand pulled her to him. His erect penis pressing against her leg. She felt so soft, so luscious. His hands made their way to her back and deftly began to undo the strings on the back of her dress.

it was then that Lilly lost the little control she still had as he kissed and teasly nipped and sucked at her neck. She tilted her head to the side offering him more as her hand let his wrist go and griped his side slightly. Her thigh shivered slightly.

She gave a soft moan like sigh out her eyes still closed thou when she felt him start to undo her dress she even felt a bit nervous she hadnt felt like that over hudreds of years. She opened her eyes and leaned her head back some to look at him bitting her lip as she had to fight the urge for her fangs to come out his touch was so full of sex she couldnt believe it and his smell was making her hunger for him not to stop.

Peter let her dress fall to the ground, and as it did Lilly moaned softly. For a brief moment her saw her teeth extend and then they were gone again. Had he blinked he would have missed it.

Peter wrapped his arm around her waist and the slapped her across the face, hard! Her eyes widened in shock as her cheek began to redden from his blow.

"No!" he said. "I want to see them. I dont want to fuck some sexy, misunderstood, brooding vampire trying to get along with humans. I want the real you. The monster. No control!"

He didn't wait for her response before he took her perky breast in his mouth. Sucking and licking on the already hard nipple.

Lilly couldnt believe he hit her what was he thinking. Her blood started to boil her anger grew at that shock did he really want to see her true side or was he just hoping it was just a bit sexier then she was now. Before she really could think it over his lips were around her nipples she tilted her head back as she fangs slowly grew again she licked over them before she asked.

"Are you sure you want to see her I have no control over her...!"

Lilly spoke of her true self as a third person as she had never in years let her true side come out and wasnt sure what would happen but something told her deep inside that she was excited of him no one had ever dared slap her and this was a new feeling. She maoned again as the last bit of her fangs were out her hands stretched her fingers her body even shivered slightly and her eyes grew to a fire red. She took a deep breath as she then ran her fingers threw his hair and pulled his head back so he would look up at her she then leaned down and bit his lip and smirked not really pulling away she whispered.

"There...want to see more?!"

Lilly's hands were like a vice around Peter's head. She dug her long fang through his lip causing him to cry out in pain. Those terrible burning eyes were all that he could see, and her face had twisted into a full vampire mask

His lip would heal, but it might take some time. For Peter pleasure and pain were two sides of the same coin. The pain only made the pleasure that much sweeter.

"Now we're talking. We meet at last and you are beautiful. I want to see all of it."

He slipped his finger between her legs and started rubbing her through her panties.

Lilly smirked licking her lips to taste his blood and a sound like a purr came over her lips as she felt his fingers between her legs. She grabed him by his neck and threw him over in the corner away from the stiars and before he could blink she was straddling him licking over his lip leaning over to his ear and whispered.

"Just want to make sure you wont leave before Im done with you...! and you better keep your prosmie or else...!"

She then nipped at his ear and then ran her hand down his chest.

Peter's rich mocking laughter filled the room. She looked and felt Devine as she bit him lightly. This was what he wanted, the monster off the leash. He didn't want a tender lover or just a simple fuck. He wanted it rough, violent, pleasure and pain all in one.

They both knew she was faster and stronger than he, and in her true form this was doubly so. But Peter still possesses supernatural strength compared to a human, and Lilly vampire or not didn't weigh much.

He grabbed her panties and snapped then off in one deft move. Then from a lying position he launched them both up into the air so that Lilly crashed into the roof, leaving a dent behind. They both tumbled to the floor and then he sent them across the room. Their two bodies, entwined together smashed into the wall, her straddling him.

His hand moved to her petite tit. "You ever been choked?"

Lilly gasped as he threw them both against the ceiling and then against the wall. She panted licking her lips smirking at him as he asked her that.

" Up till now no one has ever dared to provoke me that much that my true self comes free nor that I don't have to really watch myself and how strong I am with my partner....... "

Her nails dug into his back as she bite his neck tightened her legs around his waist.

Her nails dug into his skin drawing blood and her legs squeezed around him in a death grip. She bite him in the neck, he cried out in pain as they sunk into his artery. He gritted his teeth and his hands clenched into fists as she sucked him. But his blood was that of the dead, demon blood. Bitter, sour and rancid.

Peter was like an apple with a rotten core. Beautiful on the outside but unable to hide his true nature in his life blood. There was a reason the incubi were bottom feeder. Lower demons.

Ashley was the center of their lust for her smooth silken golden body. This gorgeous young human beauty reveled in the coarse caress of their fur on her supple young body. Her body arched to Sandy’s talented tongue. Oh she may have finally given in to her inner she-wolf, taken her natural form, but oh that sweet tongue had lost none of its ability to bring Ash the most delicious pleasure. That sweet tongue snaked deep into Ash’s sweet little pussy, to flutter over that sweet spot that would bring the most soul searing pleasure once more.

Jean Luke’s strong hands drew Sandra back to him, his hard cock slipping easily slipping into the girl’s greedy and welcoming pussy. This time when his knot swelled to lock the two of them together it was no foreign but natural something that felt so right. When he came he came with Sandy and his howl of pleasure filled the night air.

When his knot finally released him from his little she-wolf his dark golden eyes met Sandra’s soft smoldering eyes as she looked back at him over her shoulder. Then they Ashes own lust glazed eyes, his gaze once more smiled into Sandra’s. In that moment the decision was made it was time for them both to take Ashley together. They brought the golden haired human beauty to her hands and knees above Sandy in a classic 69 position so each girl could enjoy the other’s supple young body and delicious little pussy. Jean Luke's strong hands encircled Ash’s trim little waist, his thumbs spread the firm cheeks of the young human beauty’s ass; he pressed the tip of his cock, still lubricated by sweet nectar of Sandy’s own juice pussy. Jean Luke rolled his hips to Ash’s tight little ass.

“Come to me sweet girl.”

Jean Luke seductively growled as his claws raked across Ash’s throbbing nipples.

Lilly pulled back and spit out his blood looking up at him. Her eyes burned with lust and anger while her legs tightend around his waist. She took a deep breath before she made a quick move turning them around as Lilly was now ontop. Her nails now digging in his chest, she tilted her head back as she heard the howl of Luke and could smell their sex all the way down to the basement now that she was in her full true form.

It was even hard for her to keep only to Peter as she could smell Jack as well in the kitchen his lust and sweat from the work made her wild. She pushed against his chest some so his head would hit the floor once.

She licked her lips clean and then looked down at him with a smirk.

"Please tell me you way better then the way you taste...or I just might have to kill you !"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley moaned and screamed in pleasure caught between them both was somthing she was starting to like very much so much that her mind was off Peter at the moment and only thinking about the things they both could do to and wiht her.

The next thing she knows she is now on her hands and knees over Sandra and felt Luke's paws around her waist and then tease her hard nipples with his claws. She tilted her head back some as she slowly pressed herself back against Luke. She gasped some as she felt him slide in her as she then lowered her head again to lick and tease Sandra as Sandra was doing with her pussy .

they both moaned and started to breath quicker while they licked each other thou Ashley was having more trouble holding onto her thoughts then probly Sandra as sandras wolf tongue was a bit rougher then a human tongue. Which made her feel even more of the licking then before.

Lilly pushed her nail into his belly. Peter groaned in pain. With a sinister smile Lilly applied a little more pressure until the nail was embedded right to the tip of her finger. Peter knew that in her current state she could the whole finger into his belly if she wanted to. Or flay the skin from his flesh.

She was on top now her legs wrapped so tightly around his hips he wondered if they might snap.

"Please tell me you way better then the way you taste...or I just might have to kill you !"

He adjusted his hips slightly, pushing his penis up so that it teased against her buttocks. He kept the movement slow and sensual. His hands reached up and gently cupped each breast. Taking her nipples between his thumbs and the palms of his hands. He massaged each as h continued to tease her with his cock, unable in his current position to slip it under her. Not unless she released him.

"My blood may not be yummy, but there are plenty of other delights you could feast upon."

Ashe’s smooth flawless golden beauty was now deliciously sandwiched between the two powerful Lycans. There was something darkly erotic and sinfully forbidden about these two sensually seductive creatures as they took Ash in their natural form she was Beauty to their Beast. Jean Luke’s seductive call to Ash,

“Come to me sweet girl.”

Was immediately answered as Ashley so willingly pressed back on to Jean Luke’s cock, impaling her tight little virgin ass on that big thick cock. Sandra was still riding a sexual high her tight little pussy so recently fucked now being so deliciously devoured by her sweet little human lover as Ash not only feasted on Sandy’s sweet nectar but also on Jean Luke’s cum that filled Sandy delicious little pussy. Sandy’s breath came in short excited little gasps and moans that washed over Ash’s aroused little pussy. Sandy’s thick, rough, Lycan tongue swilled deep within Ashley pussy tormenting the girl until she would beg her Master and Mistress for permission to cum.

With each thrust of his cock into Ashley’s tight ass, Jean Luke bound the young human beauty more tightly to Sandy and himself. The knot that swelled in Ash’s well fucked ass locking her in the sinful bestial embrace with Jean Luke seemed to proclaimed the young girl as belonging to His pack just as much as Sandy now belonged to that pack. His body molded to Ash’s his breath hot and moist at the nape of the girl’s neck. His mouth closed around Ashley’s slender neck, his fangs pressed to the hollow of the girl’s neck where her life force madly pulsed. With little effort he could snap Ash’s neck as if it were a dry twig. Submission to his and Sandy’s will was now what was required of the young golden human beauty to become fully a member of the pack.

Back