Lust: Chapter 3 [Vampire Lycan thread]

Jean Luke smiled as the so the passion aroused Ash gave her lover. She ran her long delicate fingers through Sandy soft fur. He watched as the young she-wolf become bolder as she truly embraced her true form. It seemed to make no different to Ash as she spread her long legs to offer her just fucked pussy to Sandra.

Jean Luke’s long thick tongue licked and curled Ash’s taunt little pale pink nipple. He enjoyed seductively arousing the little golden human beauty’s darker sexual desired. He waited for Sandy to claim her sweet little human beauty’s juicy pussy waited till Ash was in the throw of her passion. As he waited he licked and nipped at Ash’s nipples until he no longer could resist that sweet little pussy of Sandy. With reluctance he lift Ash’s soft firm breast to mount his little she-wolf.

Oh how he fucked that wild little she wolf even as she pleased their lover with her long agile tongue. For Ash was truly becoming theirs a bound between the three slowly beginning to form the ark mystic tendrils of lust, desire and need binding them to each other, A pack that Sandy could belong to with her sweet golden lover and with Jean Luke who had awakened her to her true nature.

“Why did you even think that you could walk in here and do as you please or did you just think I wouldn’t do anything about it…..this place is for all creatures of the night but as long as they don’t ruin the business…”
Peter got up and exhaled rubbing his back. This was so not his night. He cricked his neck, first to the left and then to the right. "I guess you don't subscribe to the philosophy that the customer is always right," he said, laughing. "I do what I want, when I want. Otherwise what would be the point of being me?
To be honest, I didn't really think or care what you might do. I saw the sexy bartender of yours, I knew she wanted me and that I wanted her. Just like I know you want me."

Peter cocked his head to one side and grinned at her. "I'm not sure your my type, though I could be convinced otherwise."

Ashley couldn’t believe how good this was feeling their furs and their rough tongues on her body and this weird feeling as if doing something forbidden with them thou it wasn’t. Ashley moaned and wiggled under them as her eyes watched Luke then take Sandra and she smiled. She new Sandra was waiting for him to do so and was happy for her and wondered if she felt him differently as Ashley had felt him as she was in her true form at the moment.

Sandra licked and lapped at Ashley’s juices as she then felt Luke move behind her and then mount her she rose her head for a second to look back at him as if also moaning out she then went back to licking and teasing Ashley’s body as her body started to shiver and wiggle begging for more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilly smirked at him as she just looked at him.

“So you believe I want you …and why would I talk you into wanting me if I’m not your type….do you really believe I’m that stupid?”

She asks him with a giggle as her ears still listened to Jack upstairs as she was happy he stayed. She stood up and looked him over with a grin and waited for his reaction to what she had said.

“So you believe I want you …and why would I talk you into wanting me if I’m not your type….do you really believe I’m that stupid?”

Peter smirked back at her. "Why would you talk me into... are you trying to get me to convince you, as to why you should convince me, to sleep with you? That's very passive aggressive.

Just ask me to sleep with you and I'll let you know if I'm in the mood.

Or are you going to tie me back up to the chair and use me as your plaything. That was your idea wasn't it. Otherwise you would have let the Lychan kill me. There was no other reason to keep me alive. You wanted me for sex, or torture, but probably sex. Sometimes I confuse the two." Peter cocked his head to the side offering her his winning half smile. He leaned forward resting his elbows on his naked knees.

His monster cock dangled between his legs like sort of baby elephant trunk swaying hypnotically.

Lilly watched his movements like a cat its prey as she listened to him.

"Actually your right I did keep you for a reason but not one you think.....your kind is a problem for me and for the ones that work for me....thou I did enjoy what you did to my Kitchen boy..."

She smirks and watches your reaction as she adds.

"I thought maybe I could use you to get my powers stronger so that if one of your kinds tricks me out and does get my interesst in their body as you are really trying hard here I still have the upper hand and to also ask first nicely if there is anything a human cn do against your sex death game if there is anyway they still are able over live your orgasm. Plus it would also give me alot of pleasure to know what the young vampire mixling wanted from you and where you knew her from as I do believe she has your kind in her I could taste it thou she didnt know yet her powers werent strong enough yet....to well you know..!"

She uncrossed her legs and stood.

Peter smiled. "You think you are strong enough to overcome my spells? But I haven't even shown you my strongest gifts yet. By all means come closer. Step away from your protective runes. Or maybe we should all wait until we get some sleep. Daylights coming and even vampires sleep, and dream. And once you dream, your mine honey," he bluffed.

As for the human girl. There is nothing YOU can do for her. The dog upstairs, the alpha might be able to free her. If he is skilled enough. Not fully, she'll always have lustful thoughts for me. But if he shows her a good enough time, she won't be drawn to me. She won't come seeking me out."

Lilly thought for a second and than sat back down knowing he is weak but not sure if weak enough and if she left the runes he might just over come her and thou she had eaten then that from Jack which was a strong blood line made her pretty strong but he shouldnt know of that not just yet.

"Ok if you say sooo... but Which creature is your weakness there must be one or your kind wouldnt be soooo...well lets just say so many of your kind there is not running around on earths surface....? and what does your kind think of a Witch..?!"

Peter exhaled, but then decided to push his bluff. He slipped from the counter and started walking towards her. He admired her body in the tight dress, his eyes lingered over her breasts and he bit his lip lightly before looking up into her eyes as he walked forward.

"I can only speak for myself. I think witches are fantastic in bed. Also great at setting the mood with incense and all sorts of crazy shit. As for creatures that we are weak against." Peter shrugged.

Lilly smirked as she saw him bite his lip and she just couldnt help to shift her body to tease him a bit more.

"I see afraid to say afraid I just might be able to show you this creature that can over do you...huh?!"

she leaned forward some and then closed her eyes as she could smell pleasure so much pleasure not only coming from him but also Jacks sent and from the three upstairs. She took a deep breath and then slowly opened her eyes licking her lips and thinking for a second not saying a thing at first.

He ignored her threats. Incubi were physically weak and compared to other creatures. Lower demons, bottom feeders. But they had their gifts, and their strengths and as much as the other creatures of the night might want it they couldn't be bested in that arena.

"You feel it don't you. But your trying to control it, like you control them. You can't. You have to let it affect you or it has no power."

Lilly tilted her head slightly to the side and smirked at him.

"You think I would just let it come over me the hunger of fucking you then you just have to keep dreaming sweetheart ...!"

She stood up and took two steps closer to him but not far enough away from the runes but the closer to got to him the more she could smell this sweet pleasurable smell which made her lick her lips again.

"See, I told you. You want to fuck me. You've been thinking about it, but you aren't willing to give into it. Such a shame.." he said mocking her. "It's all about control with you. Control of this your castle, control of the people in here, your subjects. Control of yourself... How boring. Don't you ever crave losing control. You might like it. What are you afraid of? me? If I fuck you I wont be able to feed or enslave you, your already dead. At least not that way."

Lilly bite her lip she did need the control as she never wanted to loose control over herself it being maybe to dangerous for those humans close to her.

without knowing better she steped another step her thoughts clouded with the thoughts of fucking again that she didnt really notice that she was out of the runes circle as she looked at him.

"And you think you can please me... My human upstairs with your playing thoughts in his head couldnt do the job all the way if I hadn't feed off him.....!"

She said teasinlgy as she puts her hands on her hips.

She stepped beyond the range of the rune. Peter smiled.

"And you think you can please me... My human upstairs with your playing thoughts in his head couldnt do the job all the way if I hadn't feed off him.....!"

He enticed her. He could feel the familiar sensation surging through his body as the entice sent waves of pleasure into him, building around his penis which swelled and thickened. His eyes were on her breasts again, and he could feel his lust building. He was looking forward to this fuck.

"I'll please you, if you can please me."

Lilly bite her lip as she saw his penis swell and get thicker and start to stand. She took deep breaths letting her breasts push against her dress as if it was going to explode if she took just one breath deeper then she had. If Lilly had a living heart it would also be beating like crazy at this moment.

"If I please you?!"

She asked teasingly as her thighs rub slightly against each other thou she tried to hide it from him thou she started to smell herself her own sex her own wettness and if she could smell it he could as well but what she wasnt sure of was it her willing body or his spell which made her body hunger it more.

"And why do you........umm believe I would please you..?!"

She tried to keep her mind on her task of finding out how to Help Ashley if Luke and Sandra couldnt help her and to find out what Sascha really was and how strong she truelly was also just to torture him she loved torturing men as women.

Her breathing had increased despite herself and he could smell her. She smelled great. Vampire had a higher resistance to his powers than others. That is what made them such a pain in the arse to seduce.

The thumb of his hand caressed her petite breast. Circling it playfully. He enticed her again, just to enhance the pleasure. His cock became fully erect.

"If you want me to stop... say the word."

Lilly growled slightly as she flt his hands but quickly stopped.She knew he had gotten her now but she wasnt able to just let him have it the way he wanted. Thou it was hard for her to keep her mind clear of the wonderfull things they both could do since she wouldnt have to be so careful with him as with jack or other humans.

"Pe..."

She took another deep brath holding it for a second knowing the word stop wouldnt be able to come over her lips not the way he was touching her and the way she was feeling so she forced herself to take two steps back to be back in the runes circle. She now stood back in safety as she panted closing her eyes trying to get her mind back under control.

She still could feel his hands on her body and it was starting to drive her crazy.

She stepped away from him. Peter couldn't hide his look of disappointment.

"Still trying to maintain control?" He stepped closer to her, until he could smell her. Not only her sex, but her natural spices and womanly scent. His hand went back to her waist and Ran over her hip.

"I...I am not trying I am in cont...controll..."

She siad as her hands went to his to push them away but just held onto them as she closed her eyes trying to breath in and out to calm herself but each time she breathed in she could smell this sweetness she could go crazy for. She then had noticed he was in her cirlcle how did he get in without getting hurt she couldnt help think.

It must be her thoughts her clear thoughts kept the runes working maybe the clouding thoughts made them not really work as she stepped back more and more until she was now standing agains the wall her breathing faster.

She backed towards the rune. At this distance he was unable to cast any more entice's on her. He stretched out his hand and could feel hot pain, like a candle on his fingertips.

Her need for control was stronger than he had anticipated. It was something that he couldn't understand. Something he didn't want to.

"Well then, maybe I'll find someone else to play with." he stepped back, disappointed.

she bite her lip taking a few deep breaths as she then heard his voice she looked at him licking her lips some trying to calm herself down.

"Someone else? how do you want to find someone else down here ?!"

"You're in the corner," he smiled and walked towards the stairs. As he walked he shifted his body to the left, avoiding the burning sensation from the rune, which was still active. He was easily within reach of her. She could step towards him, overpower him physically, but that would mean touching him. Still within the protection of the rune so he couldn't cast another spell. But if she stayed in the corner, against the wall, he would escape.

Peter knew all this. It was a gamble, but he was a gambling man.

Lilly gasped as she then noticed she did make the way free for him to leave if he had really wanted to and knew that the only way to keep him here was to touch him but she wasnt sure she would be able to control herself this time.

"No! you will stay down here...! I never allowed you to leave not yet !"

She said as she took a step closer to him bitting her lip as she tried not to let the smell of him throw her off gaurd again but was afriad as soon as she would leave the circle it would once again.

"Bye Lilly" he said, pausing on the step. "Such a shame you never wanted to play. But so it goes."

He turned and climbed up the next step. She could still stop him, and stay protected from his magic, but if he could make two more the only way she would have to let him go, or leave herself vulnerable to his magic.

Of course nothing was stopping her from ripping his head off his body. Time slowed for the vampire as she made her choice.

Lilly gasped slightly taking a few deep breaths thinking of what to do as her ears heard Jason once again upstairs in the kitchen knowing he would use him against her again to make sure he could leave.

"Stop Peter..!"

She said as he steped up another step. She stepped forward and grabed his wrist bitting her lip not sure how much she was standing in or out of her circle but she didnt care she knew she couldnt just let him leave.

Back