Lust: Chapter 3 [Vampire Lycan thread]

Sandra noticed somthing wasnt in place but she couldnt place her finger on it or better said her claw. giggling to what Lilly and Olivia were doing she walks up behind Olivia and wraps her arms aroundher shoulders whispering in her ear.

"Oh I know not yet...but I bet soon...whats wrong anything we can help with....was somthing wrong in your salon?!"

She watched Ashley and the alpha very closely while she spoke to olivia to keep her distracted form Lilly she knew Olivia really liked Lilly and Olivia was just loved by both of them. Sandra wanted to growl but didnt knowing Olivia might notice and not sure what Luke would do if he hears it to.

"Ashley will you go look if Lilly and the woman needs new drinks hun that would be great.....Liv Ill be right back "

She jumped up and went behind the bar towards Luke.

"Need a new drink?"

Her voice a bit stronger then before as she smirked at him some as if showing Ashley was hers, it wasnt like she was jealous but that was a wolf thing they never really did like sharing in most times.

Last edited:
"Need a new drink?"

“Another scotch neat Miss.”

Jean Luke said simply. He openly studied the young she wolf for he had no doubt that was exactly what she was.

“So I see you do not enjoy me paying attention to our sweet young bartender.”

He took a sip of his drink.

“Jealous or just Possessive …………..and”

Jean Luke lowered his voice.

“What is your name my adorable little she wolf?”

A low dominate growl softly rumbled from deep within his chest.

“And what is your little pet’s name?”

Batard took another sip of his drink the growl only load enough for Sandra to hear.

Sandra looked at him and then over to Olivia as he said She wolf while she poured his drink.

"here your scotch Sir....and no im not Jealous maybe a bit possesive but not Jealous...."

She leaned against the bar looking over him some before answering another question.

"Sandra and more then Ash your not getting at least for now....."

Hearing his growl Sandra smirks some leaning closer to him.

"you can stop I know your a Alpha and your the first one I meet therefore Im not one of those little puppys that throw myself to your paws.....understood?!"

She lets her lips make a very small o and blows out some of her breath laughing some then whispering.

"ouch and now?!"

Sandra just looks at Luke

A long lock of her curls separated from the clip that held them pinned back and tickled her own cheek making Olivia scrunch her shoulder as Sandra returned and whispered in her ear. It was a warm gesture. Whispering was needed to be heard over the music, and not broadcast to those close by. "Typical drama I guess," she murmured back, patting that hands that briefly held her. Now wasn't really the time to be too selfish and pour out what probably wasn't even a real problem on Sandra ears. Before she could respond she felt it again, the tension rose as Sandra watched Ash and it almost seemed deliberate... Sandra send Ash off to do what she would have done eventually anyway. Ash seemed to be a hard worker, though Olivia did not know her at all.

"I could ask you the same." she meant the way Sandra seemed so protective over Ashley. Her playful jab went unanswered when Sandra inquired after another drink for the man. Olivia kindly directed her attention elsewhere when he lowered his voice, not wanting to be nosy.

Finishing off her first drink of the night she turned around, and considered the dance floor with a less burdened mind. Before she could act on it a wave of unfounded fear washed over her and he eyes were drawn to the door. The rude jerk from her salon, unknown to her, a lycan, entered the door and almost immediately fixed his eyes on her. Her instincts told her to run, go hide in the bathroom or one of the back lounges, but logic begged she stay out in the open among other eyes.

OOC: Tossed an extra out there for anyone to control.. beat up or even kill.

Last edited:
Lilly had everything undercontrol or atleast she thought so and that what she didnt have under control Sandra did.

Lilly sat there talking with Sasha as her eyes caught olivia on the dance floor she smirked and watched her some seeing fear in her eyes suddenly she looked at Sasha and then turned carefully to look who came in the smell of it another Lycan thou she wasnt sure if alpha or just one that wanted to be one.

"Sasha do forgive me ill be right back at you"

Lilly stood up walking to Olivia as if she was drunk slightly just acting for the new comers eyes so he might not think of smellingher out as not being a mortal as she walked over to olivia smilign and laughing.

"Come dance with me...Liv "

She knew she had to distract Olivia her fear would just arouse such a wolf the most loved the sexual side of the mortals and others feed off their fears and she thought he was one of those.

She cuped Olvias cheek seeing she wasnt able to really distract her so she leaned in and kissed her lips wraping her arms around her waist.

"I did say dance...Liv not stand like a statue...." she then turned Olivia so that her back faced the door so Lilly could hold a eye on him watching him walk over to a empty table sitting down as Ashley goes to take the order. Lilly didnt worry about Ashley she was a tough little thing and Sandra would never let somthing happen to her.

"ouch and now?!"

Sandra just looks at Luke

“Adoring little puppies bore me……… Sandra is it?...........and your little human pet is Ash.”

Jean Luke Batard took another sip of his drink.

“I suspect your young human pet’s sexual arousal is quite delicious……….”

Jean Luke’s golden eyes met Sandra’s with a calm confidence. He had been a leader of a pack, had fought to protect each and every member, and he bore the scares of those fights both physical and emotional.

“I take it Sandra you have never run with a pack.”

It was as much an accusation as a statement. The dynamics of the pack was one of obedience and of sharing the youngest and weakest feeding first, the Alpha the last to feed for he was a leader, a protector, not a king or dictator. A sad smiled bowed his lips as he took another sip of his drink.

“Shall I go then Sandra if I threaten you so that you feel you need to warm me off to protect your hold on the young human?”

Jean Luke swirled his scotch in his glass. Yet his eyes never left the young she wolf’s.

Sandra growled slightly at what he said.

"No I dont run in a pac this is my family.... My pac left me as a young pup to die or over live but didnt care what happened to me so dont you dare act as if i dont kow the loyalty one should have to ones Pac."

She laned back some licking over her lips closing her eyes for a second calming herself as she felt her nails dig intot he wooden bar some.

"I will never send a paying customer out unless he or she does somthing to harm Night Things then I will throw them out myself and Mr. Alpha how about your name "

Seeing Ashley coming back she stoped her low growl slightly and smiled at him soshe wouldnt notice what might be going on as she poured some drinks and then brought them back to the tables.

Sandra was so budy with him that she hadnt ntoiced the new wolf in the bar sitting at a table near the bar and so standing to see the whole bar and able to watch without having to turn much.

Olivia teetered on the edge of the imaginary line that marked the edge of the dance area, unable to break eye contact. It was Lilly's voice, they way 'Liv' rolled off her tongue, verbally calming her. "..Dance? Right dance." she stammered and worked up a weak smile. She faced Lilly finally and let her tug her away from the man. When he was to her back, she didn't see the dangerous look that flashed across his face just before he strode over to an empty table. How he found one after the bar filled up was amazing.

Staring off into space, her body moved automatically, slipping into Lilly's arms moving a little, although mechanically, to the beat and only turning to look in the woman's eyes after a hand cupped her cheek. "I'm fine rea-" The kiss was a little more than a friendly peck, but enough to snap Olivia out of it. She wasn't into women.. not really, but exploring that had begun to tug at the back of her mind lately.

"I'm not a statue, I'm moving, see?" Her teasing dance made her body rub against Lilly's even more and her face finally cracked a smile. "But seriously," she slowed her dancing down to a gentle movement, making it easier to talk. "I'm not sure why that guy irritates me. The hardass that just walked in came into the salon today. Jerking one of my customers around like a rag doll."

"No I don’t run in a pac this is my family.... My pac left me as a young pup to die or over live but didnt care what happened to me so dont you dare act as if i dont kow the loyalty one should have to ones Pac."

Everything that Jean Luke knew about a Pack told him that this could not be true. The Pack did not abandon the young. They would gladly give their lives to protect them. Could it be that she had been left behind to save her. If that was the case he could never convinced the young She wolf of it.

"I will never send a paying customer out unless he or she does something to harm Night Things then I will throw them out myself and Mr. Alpha how about your name "

“ Jean Luke Batard………..Sandra.”

He softly answer letting her vinous attack roll off of him. This was a wounded soul, one that knew nothing of her own kind or of their world. A lost soul, all that more alone because a wolf by nature is a social creature not a solitary one. He watched silently as the young human beauty returned. There was nothing more to be said. Perhaps it was a mistake to think this place might be a place of rest from his travels.

Sasha smiled as Lilly asked her name, giving her some tips as well. "My name is Sasha." Right after that Lilly was somewhere else and Sasha sighed, knowing she was probably going to be sleeping somewhere in an alley or somewhere else again. She sipped a little bit more of her wine, wishing that she could have what these people seemed to have, family.

Sandra looked at him and then sighed some leaning over closer as she whispers so no other could hear.

"Im sorry im not usually this well..... ummm wolf thou I can be a bitch I am usually a soft soul just thinking of my past makes me wonder why and it hurts I was left before I even knew what I was who I was the only thing i had to know was a bracelette that had Sanda on it and now the only family I know and have is here ...."

nudging towards Lilly Ashley and Olivia. She then pours him a double scotch and smiles.

"On me if Lilly knew I was rude to a customer she would have my ass....well ok that is fun but she wouldnt like it very much "

She just noticed she gave away that this place belonged to Lilly which she didnt want anyone really to know they should all think she just works here like Ashley and herself. She looked him over and wondered what it would have been like in a pack thou she did hear things about her own kind which made her wonder.

"Luke isnt it so that when umm we well sleep with a other none mortal of our own kind that they are bound to each other for ever mostly.....or is it only then when they find each other as a mate?!"

Her eyes watched Ashley do her work as she knew Lilly watched over Olivia at this moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilly smiled some rasing her eyes brow.

"Sorry for the Kiss Liv just didnt know how to get you back your were like...in a other world......and dont worry about him as soon as he has emptied his drink and paid I will ask him to leave....maybe he was on drugs of some sort thats how he could do that so easly...?"

She said to Olivia her hands on her waist dancing with her leting her eyes ever sooften look over the man knowing as a vamp it wouldnt be a good idea to do it herself she would send Sandra. Sandra was no Alpha but she was a little hard headed bitch that didnt like being said what to do by the wrong people or should she better say creatures.

Lilly smiled at Olivia feeling and seeing her relax a bit as they danced, she then looked over at Sasha and then said.

"wait here ill be right back"

Lilly walked over to the table were Sasha was sitting grabing her hand.

"First lesson Live or atleast let the people around you think you are a live that means dancing..."

She laughed some pulling Sasha to the dance floor to were Olvia is after she warned Sasha not to give herself or Lilly for that matter away Olvia doesnt know anything and that should stay that way for a bit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley went and brought that new customer his drink as she noticed he couldnt stop staring at Olvia. so when she got back to the bar she smiled at Sandra and the man and said softly.

"Keep a eye out for that one he is weird....I dont like him for some reason....soooo big guy need another drink..." but before she finished what she was going to ask him she saw he already had a double in his glass and smiled turning to wash glasses and wipe the bar some.

Sandra leaned over the bar a little sigh escaping her lips as if she had made up her mind. Jena Luke saw her soft dark eyes soften slightly.
"Im sorry im not usually this well..... ummm wolf thou I can be a bitch I am usually a soft soul just thinking of my past makes me wonder why and it hurts I was left before I even knew what I was who I was the only thing i had to know was a bracelette that had Sanda on it and now the only family I know and have is here ...."

Jean Luke saw a deep sorrow in the young she wolf’s eyes. She had apologized for being a Bitch and yet in reality that was just what she was. Oh not as she had used the word, but what she truly was. His golden eyes took in her slender figure, her lithe, strong, sensual body, he had to admit that she was quite a gorgeous little Bitch. It was oblivious that Sandra considered Lilly, Ashley, and Olivia as her family, her pack, and was very protective of them Batard back to the present.

"On me if Lilly knew I was rude to a customer she would have my ass....well ok that is fun but she wouldn’t like it very much "

So Lilly was much more than just one of the barmaids here at Night Things. Jean Luke face remained unreadable behind his pleasant smile.

“Well it is a very shapely ass Sandra I can see why she might …..ummm….want it.”

He teased the vivacious dark haired beauty. Jean Luke saw a worried little look mare Sandra’s sweet angelic face. She was so young and her face was an open book, her emotion and even unspoken questions so easy to read. He saw that ever present underlying sadness in the depths of the girl’s clear [soft dark eyes, he saw the question form in them,

"Luke isnt it so that when umm we well sleep with another none mortal of our own kind that they are bound to each other for ever mostly.....or is it only then when they find each other as a mate?!"

Even as she asked her question of him her soft dark eyes sought out Ashley.
“ When a wolf mates with a she wolf Sandra within the pack there is a bond formed between them, a bond that deepens their commitment to each other and the pack.”

He paused for a moment before continuing not sure how the young she wolf would react to what he would say next.

“When we mate with a human we feed off of their sexual energy Sandra, as the Vampires feed off the life force that pulses through their fragile human bodies. We hunger for that sweet, sensually, seductive, energy, and like a young pup we try so very hard to protect them……….”

Jean Luke let his voice trail off, he knew for one who had not grown up with a pack, that she would find it hard to accept that the pack shared their human pets, often taking them together. Sandra’s affections for Ashley were those of a human not those of a she wolf. How could she understand that by sharing Ashley with another would enhance her own affection for her little human. Jean Luke took a sip of his drink as he waited to see if the young she wolf would continue to question him about their kind.

Their conversation was interrupted as Ashley returned to the bar a little frown marred her golden beauty.

"Keep a eye out for that one he is weird....I dont like him for some reason....soooo big guy need another drink..."

Jean Luke gave Ashy a roughish smile.

“Sandra has been kind enough to refill my glass Ash, but the next one you can .”

He gave the golden beauty a teasing wink.

"It's okay. It's you so it's fine." the closeness of their friendship allowed her to brush it off mentally. It was nice, but not what she was looking for right now.. not yet. As far as the creepy jerk still eyeing them occasionally over his drink, Olivia decided letting Lilly handle him was best. If he started something up in this bar he'd be in for trouble for sure.

The dance floor was littered with writhing bodies just enough for Olivia to feel more comfortable stealing another glance at him as Lilly spoke. He was still scowling at her, but now seemed to be doing the same to anyone who looked at him. "The freak must be on drugs. Maybe he'll pass out and you can just toss him to the curb." she added with a devious giggle. Turning her back to Lilly she continued to dance, but gave her friend's hand a squeeze as she excused herself. "Make it quick."

The idea of quickly grabbing another drink, not sure of how long Lilly's 'right back' was going to be, faded as a guy she had seen here a few times, slipped into Lilly's place and danced with Olivia. She welcomed it and they chatted briefly before the redhead returned, a new face in tow.

The stylist eyed the new woman Lilly had brought over and smiled. It was nice to see a new face, that wasn't trying to burrow a hole in her with their eyes. "Hey. My names, Olivia, but Livy or Liv is fine. How about you?"

Sasha's head turned as the door opened and another lycan came in and at first thought nothing of it till she saw a mortal go still with fear. Sasha was thinking about going over to the guy for a nice little chat, having started staring at him, but was dragged by Lilly. "Uh, hi it's nice to meet you Olivia my name is Sasha. I'm sorry to do this but I need to go take care of something." Sasha then slipped away, going to the man saying quietly. "What do you want, because you scared someone that is close to someone I now friends with. So if you aren't here for a good reason," voice lowers turning growl like. "get out or I will make you wish you never came in."

Sandra turned her back to Luke as she did so as if searching for somthing or writting somthing anything to hide her face as she thought about what he said about a pack and all.

Hearing him say to Ashley what he did made her smile some Ashley was a big tease for men, if the most men knew she rather sleep with a female then male they would just start to drool since she did like to be watched when she slept with a female.

Sandra turned back around leaning against the back bar side giving Ashs ass a lightl smack when she then saw the young vampire female walk towards the table she knew that might get her introuble watching closely.

She wanted to see what Luke does when Sandra isnt there to watch over Ashley or what Ashley would do so she walked up behind Ashley wraping her arms around her waist as her eyes locked to Luke as she whispered somthing to Ashley and then slipping away walking around the bar to go look for empty glasses and take new orders and to make sure that the vamp doenst start anything up she shouldnt.

Lilly could handle this to but seeing the male being a wolf it might be better for Sandra to take control since she or Lilly didnt know how old he was and how strong but what sandra did know was that the young Vamp wouldnt be able to get him out without putting herself in trouble.

Sandra walked to the table next to the one were they stood wiping it and listening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley smiled talking to Luke as she then felt Sandras arms around her waist and whipser somthing in her ear she smiled nibbling her lip some and then noding.

"Sooo big guy what brings you here to Night Things?!"

She says leaning tot he bar some wiping a bit and taking a sip out of a glass that was standing behind the bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilly had left Sasha dancing with Olivia as she had to go outside for a second to catch fresh air all the smell of sex and blood was slowly getting to her.

She stood outside watching threw a window what the two were doing as she then saw Sahsa leave oliva ont he dance floor she sighed but then seeing her walk to the male at the table that Olivia feared she was getting mad what was Sahsa doing or was she trying to throw herself onto him or was she doing somthing Lilly never liked someone new trying to play strong and take control over who was alowed in or out of her bar.

She knew she would have to talk with Sasha under four eyes if she didnt get herself killed. she looked back at Sandra as she saw the danger in it as well and knew everything would go out good as Sandra wouldnt let anyone as well as Lilly do anything to harm their bar.

“Sandra has been kind enough to refill my glass Ash, but the next one you can .”

The young she wolf busied herself behind the bar as if searching for something. Yet there was a nervousness about her as if Sandra had more unasked question, as if there was some unfulfilled longing deep within her young soul in so many ways the vivacious young creature was just a pup lost in a very big world. When she did turn to face him the playful little smack she gave Ash’s firm little derrière. Was if she was marking the gorgeous little golden human beauty as hers. This open display of affection continued as Sandra slipped her arms around Ashley’s waist. With her arms around Ash’s waist her eyes locked to Jean Luke’ as she whispered something to Ashley and then slipping away walking around the bar to go look for empty glasses.

"Sooo big guy what brings you here to Night Things?!"

Ash sensually whispered as she leaned over the bar, giving a seductive glimpse of the firm curve of her breast down the “V” of her top as she teasingly wiping a bit, before taking a seductive little sip out of a glass that was standing behind the bar.

“ Well right now I am enjoying the view Ash.”

He teased the seductive young golden beauty. Then his voice grew a tad more serious as his golden eyes sought out her bright sparkling teasing eyes. Like her lover’s, for Jean Luke had no doubts that Sandra and Ash were lovers, in so many ways she was a sweet innocent.

“I guess you could say I was searching for a place where I could just relax and be myself Ash.”

There was a certain sadness to his voice, a longing, in its dark deep tones. Jean Luke took a long thoughtful sip of his drink.

“So what brings a sweet young beauty like yourself Ash to Night Things other than the alluring Sandra?”
The sadness had vanished from his eyes and a teasing twinkle had replaced it.

“Any chance for an old sailor Ash?”

It was a bold question but then after all wolves were not known for being shy.

Sasha just stood there glaring at the guy. She might be young and yeah she might get herself in trouble like always but she didn't like this guy or how he made that human feel. They were in a long staring contest it seemed before he spoke and they then sat down, at their own tables. Sasha was still not happy but trying to not get herself in trouble and rethink her decision. She knew though that she probably would be kicked out, she always was and then she went someplace knew. Trouble just seemed to draw her in like a magnet, and that caused a small flashback, back to when she had helped a little girl and had almost been raped. Sasha sighed and put her hands over her face. What was she supposed to do? She couldn't even protect people, even though she was a good fighter. She took her hands off and took her rod, running her hands over it.

Sandra watched as Sasha stared at the guy and then spoke some before she went back to her table she felt as if she smelled somthing in Sasha somthing that was haunting her for a long time and she tries to leavve behind her each day she wakes.

She looked at the guy and whispered somthing in his ear you could see that his eyes widdend and then he growled at her anyne would have thought he would attack her any second now but what others didnt know was that Sandra didnt know him really but his family his father and was a good friend of his sisters and if he didnt stay a good little pup that he truelly was she would have to visit his father and sister.

She drank his drink all at once and looked once more over to Olivia and then left slamming the door on the way out Sandra smirked and walked over to Olivia laughing.

"When boys play like big man and isnt one not even close ...Liv you dont have to worry about him if he ever bothers you again then tell me and Ill visit his father..."

She winked once with a smirk giving Livs ass a slight playful smack as if saying so now you can party and dance and relax as she then headed back to the bar slowly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley smiled.

"well umm actually cause of Lilly. I met Sandra a year later or more to say Lilly did and then brought her in here to...."

Ash gasped some as she heard the growl softly knowing that luke heard it even louder then a mortal could. When the guy got up and just walked out she laughed some.

"Well that is Sandra I dont know how she does it...but most the men get thrown out with themself just walking out without having to get tough with them...."

She shruged her shoulders and then she heard him ask if a old sailor had a chance by her and laughed some.

"Well a old Sailor you are not I know about Sandra and what she is and Lilly as well and this smell you have smells somwhat like Sandra therefore I would think your a....."

She leaned more over the bar whispering knowing Lilly didnt like them just talking about it like that since there were mortals here in bar that didnt know about those things and shouldnt.

"Wolf and how Sandra acts around you I would even say somthing high maybe even Alpha correct?!"

Ashley smirked some as she went back to wiping the bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilly came back in after she saw the wolf go after Sandra whispered somthing in his ear she knew she always knew what to say and the things she couldnt say Lilly always could.

She walked over to Sasha leaning close to her ear as she whispered to her with smile to her lips so no one would think anything else of her as she griped her shoulder slightly more then normal.

"You will stay here if you want to learn from me then your first lesson is tonight and if not then go right now and never come back but if you choose to stay then you will never try to throw someone out of MY bar that is my Job or those of my workers understood I am not mad with you just upset you could have gotten yourself and others here in the bar in trouble ok?!"

She then stood up taping her shoulder and then making her way to Olvia on the dance floor again dancing towards Olivia.

"Well that is Sandra I don’t know how she does it...but most the men get thrown out with themself just walking out without having to get tough with them...."

I was obvious that the golden young human beauty was very proud of her lover. Her laughter was enchanting and quite sensually pleasing as well. Then Ash leaned a little closer, close enough to appear to the casual observer that she and Jean Luke might be conspirators.

"Well a old Sailor you are not I know about Sandra and what she is and Lilly as well and this smell you have smells somwhat like Sandra therefore I would think your a...........”

There was a teasing twinkle in Ash’s eyes as she leaned even closer and whispered

"……………..Wolf and how Sandra acts around you I would even say somthing high maybe even Alpha correct?!"

“Would that make a difference Ash?............Old sailor or roughish wolf it all the same young lady.”

Then a faraway look shadowed Jean Luke’s dark golden eyes.

“To be an Alpha one must have a Pack Ash………….”

A single tear glisten in the corner of Batard’s eye.

“…………I have no Pack Ash.”

Jean Luke tossed back his drink.

“I do believe it is your turn to refill my drink Miss Ashley.”

Once more Jean Luke’s voice was light and teasing.

Sasha just looked at Lilly as she spoke, seemingly unaffected by the angry. On the inside though she was huddled up. She hadn't wanted to throw him out. She was just angry about how much he frightened the young mortal girl, but of course she kept silent, not saying a single word. She wanted to think that Lilly was lying about what she said, that she wouldn't care if Sasha got hurt just like everyone else. Though that seemed like a lie itself. So She said nothing. After Lilly left, Sasha decided she would stay. It might be better than being an oucast for her miserable unending life. Maybe she would even find happiness. Sasha sighed and just looked into space, something she did quite often nowadays.

(Hope nobody minds me joining in. I'll be the guy n the back doing all the cleaning and sweeping up. :p)

Characters Name:
Jack Carlise
Characters Age: 24
Place of Origin: New Orleans
Alignment: (Face Neutral Heel) Face
Class: (Lord or Queen, or regular creature or mortal) Human, bus boy with ancient Royal blood running through his veins. Unbeknownst to him
Physical Description: Jack
Personality: Handsome, kinda goofy, just a fucking bus boy with an important family tree
Weapons: (If any) Maybe a frying pan?

Jack Carlise was down on his luck, college wasn't working out and his money was running out rapidly. He figured he had ADD or some shit which was why he couldn't keep his grades up. Sure he tried, even studied, but for whatever reason he couldn't repeat the material given to him. Fucking Exams. Jack was about to give up completely and call his family back in New York to let him come home.

This is, until, he found Lilly's bar undergoing a grand reopening. Jack happened to be just passing by and wouldn't have bothered with the place under normal circumstances. Yet for whatever reason something pulled his gaze to the building, and forced his feet inside. There weren't many people during the middle of the day there.

But the strangest thing was when he walked up to the bartender, a very attractive brunette with haunting eyes waved him over before he opened his mouth. She offered him an apron and told him the dishwashing job was his if he wanted it. IT was like she had expected him, yet he never had seen her before. He would have surely hit on her if he had because she was stunning.

Jack took the apron and with little more than a thanks he was shown the back and given a job.

The bar turned out to be insane once the sun went down. JAck could feel a strange energy coming from the people throughout the room as he did his work in the back. Many were incredibly, almost impossibly, attractive and he found himself not minded the shit job of cleaning glasses.

Especially when Sandra brought him his first paycheck.

Jack had no idea how close he was to a very dangerous world for a human, and the kinds of powers that played just beyond the kitchen door. All he knew was he was making far too much money to just be cleaning dirty glasses. On that note, what kind of fucking wine where they drinking. Shit was thick and hard to clean sometimes.

Ashley smiled and noded pouring Luke another glass of whiskey.

"Im sorry I never intended to be rude...please forgive me..."

She had never ment to make him sad or upset thinking about the past but even thou he hadnt had a pack he was still such a alpha typ of guy. somthing about this wolf typs turned her on which was logical seeing that she was Sandras play thing.

She smiled and tried to look better then before to cheer him up again.

"and a Sailor is somthing so much different then a W...you know what I mean so never say such things again even a old one is more interesting then a young Sailor..."

She brought some glasses back to Jack seeing he was there it was his turn to clean the glasses now Ash could just work on the orders and bringing in the glasses for Jack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra saw Ash talking to Luke and smiled knowing for some reason she was safe around him she then saw that Jack was there to do his work which she had given him earlier. Lilly hadnt really met him yet since he did come in mid daylight but she would like him that she knew for sure.

Sandra then walked into the back to the kitchen were he was doing his work.

"HI Jack soooo getting along with the kitchen? finding everything? need anything or have any other questions?!"

She smirked some looking over him some and then smiled taking a snack out of a fridge and sitting on the corner of a metal table eating and watching him for a few mins.

"Lilly is now there Ill ask her to come back to meet you as soon as she has a couple of mins she is the Boss around here Im only second..."

She laughed some as she then took another bite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilly had heard Sandra say somthing under her breath as she entered the Kitchen as she remembered her telling her that she had taken a guy to clean dishes in the kitchen and he was probly there now and that was what Sandra had wanted her to see and meet when time gives her a chance.

But she couldnt leave Olivia alone on the dance floor agian and she had to think about what to do with the new vamp. What was she going to do about her should she give her a job to keep her close under her wing or should she just teach her somthing new each time she was near.

She thought about it and thought maybe a job and a room upstairs would keep her out of trouble for now and maybe her bar as well.

"Sooo Liv what are your plans for tonight?"

Jack was elbow deep in soapy water when Sandra came back to grab a snack from the fridge. Jack always liked it when Sandra came back into the dish washing area. She always smelt wonderful, like lilac and berries, funny thing about it though. No matter what Jack could always smell her, not that he minded he rather liked her scent, but it was odd how he could smell it even over the smell of the dish soap.

He smiled at her as she perched herself upon a metal counter, Jack's mind flashed to ravaging her right there an image so powerful that he hadn't heard he speak. He shook his head, those images were coming to him more often of late, powerful images that sometimes overwhelmed him. Nothing ever came of them, as far as he knew, but sometimes they scared him.

"Everything is great back here, got soap, got hot water, and I got proony fingers." He said taking his hand from the water and holding it up for her. "Life's perfect." He winked and got back to work.

Though his ears perked up as she mentioned Lilly. "The infamous Lilly?" He asked. "I suppose I better make sure everything is extra clean, wouldn't want the boss to bite my head off." He teased, unaware of the irony of such a statement.

"Listen can I ask you a kinda personal question. I mean it's nothing major but...you always smell absolutely incredible. What perfume are you wearing?" He asked her, glancing her way. "I just....I like it, maybe I should try to get some for my ex-girlfriend so she doesn't smell like a monster every time I see her."

Sandra smiled and laughed some at his pruiny fingers noding.

"that sounds good... and Lilly may sound scary and all but she doesnt bite she is more the nibble typ of woman.."

She says giggling standing up to take a sip of somthing cold she had standing in the fridge in a botle as she then hears his question about how she smells she almost coughs out her drink and smirks some.

"Your ex well umm sorry to tell you she has to stay a Monster if she smells like one I dont wear any parfume I guess that what you smell is me or my shower lotion....but that doesnt smell like what you said...."

She smells at her wrist wondering why Ash had told her almost the same thing the first time they slept together. Thinking of Ash she hoped she was getting in trouble and could handle the bar for a few mins without her.

she steps closer to him to look over his shoulder as she smells at him some and the dish water as she does as if saying maybe it was himself what he smelled but he had somthing way diferent then that dish water was giving but she didnt let him notice that on her.

"Sooo Jack Why did you come to use in the first place... I mean a sweet guy like you in a dark place like this?!"

she says nudging his side and then steping back leaning against the counter behind him.

Jack felt her get closer as she explained that she didn't wear anything but maybe some lotion. He wondered why she smelt like that to him then. Maybe he had a fucked up sense of smell or something. Yet another thing that was probably wrong with him. He trembled in antisipation as she leaned close to his back, sniffing him. Again his mind flashed with the image of her naked beneath him, and a shiver of pleasure rocked through his body, only to vanish almost instantly.

He pulled his hands out of the water with the final glass of the current batch and set it on a nearby tray. He dried his hands with the towel he hung from his back pocket and turned toward Sandra. Her question was a good one and he opened his mouth to tell some made up story.

Instead what came out was truth.

"I moved out here for college. Turns out I am too stupid to pass exams and rather than crawl back to mommy and daddy I got a job. I honestly wasn't even going to apply here, but something called to me as I passed the front door, I walked in, walked up to you and here I am. You tell me how I got the job, I never even filled out an application." He explained, taking in her incredible good looks and fucking flawless body.

He smirked and said, "Pays well more than I expected and the job is easy. Plus the people here are beautiful, like even the dudes are way more attractive than what seems possible."

He leaned toward her and smiled, "Rumor has it the boss is kind of a hottie."

Back